+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Approvals

R@007S

Aug 27, 2018
I submitted everything and none are working.. I submitted on March 5th.. dont know what to say now..

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
I applied March 5th, no response. College people is trying to start classes online and they upfront saying that even if my visa gets rejected they will continue online classes itseems.. I dont know what to say and while trying to withdraw charging me 30% of the amount that I paid.. started hating the system now..
U should order GCMS note to see what is going on with ur case

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Strangely there was no subject line on the letter and the email subject line was the IRCC full name spelled out - based on reading more posts in this forum, I’m wondering if it was in fact an AIP - it stated that my “application has advanced to the next stage in processing” but I’m a bit confused as I sent in a full application and thought the two step process was only for incomplete apps.
Thats the exact letter I got. Looks like an AIP? Can anyone confirm?

"
Hello,

While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester.

You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.

Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application.

While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online.

If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
"

Reactions: phuongdong

phuongdong

Jun 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY

"
Hello,

While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester.

You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.

Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application.

While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online.

If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information.

Thank you,

"
Hmm, I received a similar email also, this was what they said (I am not pretty sure) because I submitted my complete application at once:

The Government of Canada is working closely with partners in Canada and around the world, including the World Health Organization (WHO), to respond to the current outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

As part of that response, restrictions are in place for all travel to Canada, with some exemptions for essential travel for certain travelers. Some international students are exempt from the travel restrictions and are authorized to travel to Canada. This includes students who:

• have a valid study permit;
  • had been approved for a study permit on or before March 18, 2020 and issued a letter of introduction from IRCC.
If you do not fall under one of the above scenarios, you are not exempt from the travel restrictions. You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until the travel restrictions are lifted, as you will not be allowed to travel to or enter the country. We recommend you contact your Designated Learning Institution for more information on your start date as a result of these restrictions.
For the most up to date information, please ensure you regularly check the IRCCwebsite for updates on COVID-19 and when the travel restrictions will be lifted.

Reactions: computerscience23

phuongdong

Jun 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Hey, thanks! I received it as an email but haven’t seen an update or message in the system...
Thanks!! I received an email from IRCC as well, but it was way back in July after I gave biometrics when ASC reopened and CIC started to review application. I am not quite sure if it was an AIP? I hope it is not because the email did not look very specific. According to the email I received (above post), the information is now outdated 'cause IRCC issues new updates regarding about targets for travelling exemption. I check with some guys in my WhatsApp, some also receive their AIP today.

resilientflora

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Thanks!! I received an email from IRCC as well, but it was way back in July after I gave biometrics when ASC reopened and CIC started to review application. I am not quite sure if it was an AIP? I hope it is not because the email did not look very specific. According to the email I received (above post), the information is now outdated 'cause IRCC issues new updates regarding about targets for travelling exemption. I check with some guys in my WhatsApp, some also receive their AIP today.
Yours might have been a correspondence letter due to biometrics? I don’t know what that looks like as I didn’t have to do it but I’ve heard that’s something people receive...

here’s the language from the letter:

Hello,

While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester.

Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application.

Ifwepreviouslyrequestedthatyoucompletebiometricsand/oramedical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Thank you,

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018

"
Hello,

Thank you,

"
Yes dude, that is AIP.
Congrats

Good Luck

Reactions: shanky1202

Mjk43891

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
File submitted :- 13th June 2020
Medical passed :- 24th July 2020
Review eligibility started :- 24th July 2020
File type :- SDS online
Biometric pending
AIP first stage Approval-13th Aug
What's the program you applied for? Which university?