+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit applied on June 16th VFS Bangalore... No reply yet... Anyone same?

vagg1987

Jun 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Even I applied under SPP category from Mumbai VFS on 29th May. Still no response. I'm planning to visit Embassy on 23rd or 24th July. I think that will be last thing. But I'm not sure how fruitful it will be?

Also, will they even entertain us? If they do not meet us, then?

Anyone has any idea about meeting the VO directly?

sandhu07

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
I went to them they will not allow you to enter inside .. and will tell u to email them ... as they do not. provide inquiry in person. or phone .. I applied online on may 12 ... we should have gone for vfs then u have vfs enquiry option .. or go through agent ... appling dirctly from India no result will be given u can only wait there after ur Sep . intake will be over and ur money will be waisted ... it's India corruption to Hoga he ... I'm also sailing in same boat ....

vagg1987

Jun 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
sandhu07 said:
I went to them they will not allow you to enter inside .. and will tell u to email them ... as they do not. provide inquiry in person. or phone .. I applied online on may 12 ... we should have gone for vfs then u have vfs enquiry option .. or go through agent ... appling dirctly from India no result will be given u can only wait there after ur Sep . intake will be over and ur money will be waisted ... it's India corruption to Hoga he ... I'm also sailing in same boat ....
ohhh..thanks for the info. I was planning to go to Delhi next week (if things do not turn up by then). But as you said, they do not allow you to enter inside, then there is no point of wasting time. I called VFS, but they say that its upto the visa officer. I think our visa officer is on long holiday.

sandhu07

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
vagg1987 said:
ohhh..thanks for the info. I was planning to go to Delhi next week (if things do not turn up by then). But as you said, they do not allow you to enter inside, then there is no point of wasting time. I called VFS, but they say that its upto the visa officer. I think our visa officer is on long holiday.
exactly I think he too needs medical check up either he is mad .. or he is having some memory loss ... if he comes infront of me wanna hit him

vagg1987

Jun 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
sandhu07 said:
exactly I think he too needs medical check up either he is mad .. or he is having some memory loss ... if he comes infront of me wanna hit him
hahaha...right now, we even don't have that option. But have you tried calling them?

sandhu07

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
I called every one even chc they said wait few days .... then I asked weither should I file application via vfs also will Der be any prob they said u can .. so I did that now

vagg1987

Jun 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
sandhu07 said:
I called every one even chc they said wait few days .... then I asked weither should I file application via vfs also will Der be any prob they said u can .. so I did that now
can you PM your number??