+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications at CHC ISB between Dec 2010 AND April 11

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
I don't get this argument "my file will be reviewed in the order it was recieved." I don't believe in it . If you do your meds late, your reports will reach to Delhi and then Islamabad late. As compared to someone who received medical call late but did their meds sooner. So their med reports will reach quicker and file will be completed quickly.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
I start to believe in this logic more . They issue study permits 15 or 20 days earlier from the start date. If this is likely a case then I need to chill out by april 20 or 25.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
@ shoaib Your case is an exception than a norm. They can not delay processing cases at the last minute. Or keep asking for a deferral letter from each student. It will be a total mess in terms of workload and tracking information from applicants. Edit: you know, they will also getting applications for fall.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
@lionhear. How did you get your meds done ? I heard you filed another immigration file apart fro
Study permit. So how would they know that if your meds were done before? File no written on passport?

bhatti00007

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to all
i am new member and applied in 14 march but still waiting for medical

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
nazia2k said:
@ shoaib Your case is an exception than a norm. They can not delay processing cases at the last minute. Or keep asking for a deferral letter from each student. It will be a total mess in terms of workload and tracking information from applicants. Edit: you know, they will also getting applications for fall.
No that's not the case actually a student to the same college as mine got his shade of luck just in time. That's my only concern.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Give it some time. Just wait for 10 more days if not get it by then. You can ask for it via email. General enquiry email adress is given on CHC Islamabad website. A word of caution. Don't nag them. @bhatti

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
I applied in 13 December n got medical on 4th April.
medical has been done on 5th April and PP has been sent back at 7th April n my wait start again for Visa.

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
It was about my deferment letter , They requested me to send original copy of my deferment letter.

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
shahid_iet said:
It was about my deferment letter , They requested me to send original copy of my deferment letter.
Yaar Shahid I am yet to provide them with that, but they have not asked up till now!

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Shoaib just wait Inshaha you will hear something in this week.
They will ask you to send deferment letter.

Have you got deferment letter from your Uni .