+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit application for accompanying kids

Ogacia

Feb 16, 2021
Hi!
I am in the process of filling out my Study permit application, along with my husband and children. I have been told that it is better to go ahead and apply for Study permit for the kids, but I am not sure of the information I should inlcude in the 1294e form. Since they have not been accepted to a chool, I don't know what information to include in:
Name of school
Address, tuition, room and board, etc.
I know I should put "Doesn't apply" but some spaces only allow numbers.

I know the answer is going to be something simple, but I haven't been able to find info on the web or the Government's website.
Thanks!!!

Sam123Smr

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
@Ogacia - I also filed and I mentioned "Not applicable". Please attach a small letter in client information stating that you are not sure where you will stay so will update about school once you arrive in Canada.

Ogacia

Feb 16, 2021
@Ogacia - I also filed and I mentioned "Not applicable". Please attach a small letter in client information stating that you are not sure where you will stay so will update about school once you arrive in Canada.
Sam, thank you very much for your reply.
If I may ask, what information did you include in Tuition, room and board, and Funds available for my stay?
Thanks again!

Sam123Smr

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Sam, thank you very much for your reply.
If I may ask, what information did you include in Tuition, room and board, and Funds available for my stay?
Thanks again!
@Ogacia - I gave $0 for Tuition, room & board as they are dependent on you and gave $20K funds available but I attached bank statements only with my application not with dependent child application.

Reactions: Ogacia

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I would suggest including financial proof that you have enough additional funds to support your children in addition to your own expenses as a full-time student without part-time employment.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I did same but the problem is application form is not being validate unless we enter details for employment. Kindly assist what time write in child study permit application form 1294e