+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit AIP & Final Decision 2020

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
Yeah but they should approve complete applications especially in countries where covid 19 is under control. Anyways I hope we all get approved soon because classes start in a just week.
Yes. Hopefully complete applications that have issued AIP can get stage 2 approval as soon as possible. But u can register for classes if u have AIP

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
Ohh! Really? I thought VAC’s are only helping to collect and deliver applications instead of actually reviewing applications. I’m not sure tho...
They are not reviewing applications but they are doing the stamping job. If we get full approval, we need to mail our passport to VAC and they will stamp visa on our passport.

Reactions: Jae9

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
My online SDS application was submitted on June 4th for Fall 2020 from India with upfront medicals and without biometrics. On 20th July my GC account showed 'You passed the medical exam' and after that, there has been no update. Is anyone else in the same situation as me? How long does it usually take to get an AIP from here?

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
My online SDS application was submitted on June 4th for Fall 2020 from India with upfront medicals and without biometrics. On 20th July my GC account showed 'You passed the medical exam' and after that, there has been no update. Is anyone else in the same situation as me? How long does it usually take to get an AIP from here?
Bro most of the applicants from India are getting AIP. So most probably you will get it soon.:)

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
They are not reviewing applications but they are doing the stamping job. If we get full approval, we need to mail our passport to VAC and they will stamp visa on our passport.
From gcms notes that people have kindly reported on, IRCC are working as normal except not passing on approvals, so very much reviewing applications.

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
sorry to say so, but in one of the webinars in china, they once said that second -stage final approval will only be issued when the border of canada re-opens

Jae9

Aug 22, 2020
sorry to say so, but in one of the webinars in china, they once said that second -stage final approval will only be issued when the border of canada re-opens
omg really? But does it even make sense? I mean the travel ban alone can already limit travels, why do they have to align visa approvals with it :(

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Hello guys
I submitted my application on 19 june but there is no response
I want to defer my intake to january 2021
But I dont know how to inform ircc
Do I have just to upload my new acceptance letter or do I have to inform them
Please explain the process if u know . How can I inform them ?

Jae9

Aug 22, 2020
Hello guys
I submitted my application on 19 june but there is no response
I want to defer my intake to january 2021
But I dont know how to inform ircc
Do I have just to upload my new acceptance letter or do I have to inform them
Please explain the process if u know . How can I inform them ?
I don’t know the full process, but I once asked this question to my advisor at school - and I got advised to update both the acceptance letter and the LOE in application.