+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students from India applying for September 2013 intake please post here.

prathapg86

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys... Any input on applying through OCAS and also on PLAR??

And also about the attestation from school?? From who I gotta get it attested.. The school is not too sure about it... they are asking for issuing authority... As that "authoriy" seems to be lil confusing to me.. whether its the school which I studied or the from the government education system?

Thanks in advance guys...

Thanks,
Prathap

Jan 23, 2013
actually i got an admission in PG international business management and this course length is 1 year and i already done MBA. so is it right course for me or not and this course is related to PR or Not

shethroh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@msmech

can you pm me your e-mail. I am not able to reply to your msg through inbox.

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
sunny daruwala said:
actually i got an admission in PG international business management and this course length is 1 year and i already done MBA. so is it right course for me or not and this course is related to PR or Not
Sunny,

You have already done your masters (MBA) and now you are opting for Post graduate certificate program which of little lower grade compared to masters. you will get admitted for sure but clearing through visa would be a huge concern.

-Clearing visa would be the only concern. It will not affect your PR process if you have one year canadian work experience after your PG program.

P.S: I do have have any personal experience on this. Its Just a info which i have gathered through this forum.

Jan 23, 2013
thanks for the information i also want to know one thing from u when the new rules of canada immigration released for skill base pr

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

New_Aspirant said:
Sunny,

You have already done your masters (MBA) and now you are opting for Post graduate certificate program which of little lower grade compared to masters. you will get admitted for sure but clearing through visa would be a huge concern.

-Clearing visa would be the only concern. It will not affect your PR process if you have one year canadian work experience after your PG program.

P.S: I do have have any personal experience on this. Its Just a info which i have gathered through this forum.

1. I do not think if going for PG Diploma/Certificate after MBA will result in a refusal.

a. Sandhujas (member), MBA graduate from India, visa approved in second attempt for a 2 year PG Diploma GBM at Humber
b. At least 2 more cases, MBA graduate's from India, visa approved for 8 months PG Certificate Project Management course at Humber.

but you can not compare individual cases, it's all a matter of individual profiles.

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
shethroh said:
@ msmech

can you pm me your e-mail. I am not able to reply to your msg through inbox.

er.asdharni@gmail.com. your inbox is full.

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
enfield said:
Hi,

1. I do not think if going for PG Diploma/Certificate after MBA will result in a refusal.

a. Sandhujas (member), MBA graduate from India, visa approved in second attempt for a 2 year PG Diploma GBM at Humber
b. At least 2 more cases, MBA graduate's from India, visa approved for 8 months PG Certificate Project Management course at Humber.

but you can not compare individual cases, it's all a matter of individual profiles.
Yes Enfield. I totally agree with you, it depends on very strong SOP and profile.
There are few profiles that are easily clearing through in first attempt.
The happening factor would be the mindset of the VO. What he thinks is final even if the other factors are perfect and very much alligned.

Have a great day..!!

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
sunny daruwala said:
thanks for the information i also want to know one thing from u when the new rules of canada immigration released for skill base pr
Applogies. Im not aware of the new immigration rules.

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
sunny daruwala said:
Please do not get discouraged.

Give your best short for the program that you wish to persue. There are many profiles that got through easily.

Just go through this forum and you will find a lot of candidates who have succeded in their mission having similar profile as yours.

Have a great day..!!

chanchalkc

May 7, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Cocin
Count me too .

Applied to Dalhousie MMM , result awaited.

Have admits to others but keeping fingers crossed for Dal Housie.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Dear Friends,

Please help me. I am from India and here's my profile:

-25 years old
-Bachelors in Finance and Accounting (2009)
-Masters in Management (2011)
-Work experience as Accounting Assistant in CA firm (2 yrs)

I want to go to Canada for further studies/employment and am totally confused of what study course to pick. Since I'm pretty sure I'd be happy doing any accounting/finance/management related job in the future, I want to go with something that pays very well. I want to keep MBA for later so that's not on my list right now because not only it's too expensive but I haven't given the GMAT either and want to get in by Sept 2013.

What course should I do friends? I'm completely on my own and don't know where to start.

Thank you so much in advance :)

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Can someone help me searching co-op in College or university for a course like Global Business management or similar courses..