+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students from India applying for September 2013 intake please post here.

akhilstan

Feb 24, 2013
hi sir i was rejected due to finance low...i want to re apply for visa again ...can i apply for visa?
my profile is btech 61% with 5 backlogs
ielts 6.5 nt less than 6..
i have applied for may intake...can i apply for may intake ? or should i apply for September intake?
i have show loan for 8 lacks ...and i have paid one year fee..!!
plz help me out!

sujeeth

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12th -2013
AOR Received.
june 13 th-2013
Med's Request
may 12th -2013
Med's Done....
may 13th-2013
Interview........
NO
VISA ISSUED...
june 25th
LANDED..........
aug 22
hey akhil how did u show your living expenses ! but for now rules have changed completely !

kaushik_ppx

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
02-08-2012
Hello people!!!

I have applied to Uni of Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Regina
M.Engg Fall 2013

My status shows - COMPLETE DEPARTMENT REVIEW/ COMPLETE , READY FOR REVIEW

So how much time does they take to notify us back???

Any Idea??

Splurgenxs

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im considering joining Sheridan college (Oak Ville) fr a 1 year post grad ,Game lvl Design degree. (sep intake)
Code:
sheridancollege.ca/Programs%20and%20Courses/Full-Time%20Programs/Programs%20A-Z%20Index/Game%20Level%20Design.aspx
10th=78%,12th=71%,(3 year gap)BCA=68%

Already have extensive training in core+adv Java RTE,but thats all i have, no experience tht translates on paper.
call me over ambitious but im looking to get placed with some prestigious dev studios like Piranha ,ubi etc but im not sure if Sheridan would get me there.
im scouting fr the fastest way tht would get me up and running asap and earning some much needed localised market exposure and exp.

What do u suggest would be the easiest and fastest way i could chk my eligibility in Canadian Univs and Colleges and what College/univ would be the best fr me?.
ive been posting the same shi* all over, Koi to respond karo..

How good is Sheridan colledge?

XYZ User

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys.. am new to this forum. If you can please share your views about :
Applying for a two year PG Certificate Course(IT Solutions, Humber) after BCA + MS (part time) + 5 yrs of work experience in IT industry?

amarnadh007

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I completed Diploma 3yr in Civil Engineering In kerala India. So i would like to know which courses i can take am prefering Sask and Manitoba,,please advise me...

Is there and PG Diploma courses in Sask and Manitoba..?

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasck and manitoba will only offer u a diploma program..depends on what you need..
ontario colleges will give u admission in PG diploma based on your diploma+exprnc..also depends on your requirement..whether u wanna be a designer, estimator, on field project co-ordinator, project manager..

amarnadh007

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Farid Thanks for advice. I am looking for Project manager and also cordinator. What ever gets..?

Is there any other province rather than Ontario, to chose for PG courses in civil field

Will you plse provide your mail id

chuckbass19

Feb 28, 2013
Hello!
I have got conditional acceptance letter for Masters degree program from University of British Columbia for September 2013 intake...
I will be completing my undergraduate degree in June 2013 and will get the degree certificate and transcripts by July 2013...
But according to the conditions on acceptance letter i have to submit my degree certificate...

My queries is should i apply for visa with this conditional acceptance letter now or wait for completion of my degree and then attach the photocopy of the degree certificates and transcripts with visa application?

plz tell....i m worried....

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
I have applied to univ of Calgary, McMaster,waterloo,ubc.....for sept 2013.........but yet to get any reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting worried

my profile is
iv)
10th-83%(CBSE)
12th-82%(CBSE)
B.E (Anna Univ)- 8.08/10.00
gre- 299/340
ielts-6.5 (r-6.5,w-6.0,lis-7.5,speak-6.5)

what are my chances?

nvidia14

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Already done !!
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
Rab dey barohsey
LANDED..........
jub wo chaheyga
Arun .........your chances are really good in getting a offer !!!!!!!!! best of luck buddy !!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
Hi all... this is my very first post out here. I have been reading al the threads out here and its all so informative. Personally I wanted to get your suggestions for my profile as I trying to secure admission for Masters program in Biomedical Engineering.

Here is a snapshot of my profile:

10th (Matric)- 92%
12th (Matric)- 92%
B.Tech (Anna Univ- Industrial Biotechnology)- 91% ( actually I'm the gold medalist)
% in my last 2 years of study- 92%
IELTS score- 7.5
Work experience (IT)- 4 years [my work experience is not relevant to my field of study .. this is somethin that worries me :(]

I have applied for MBT (Masters in Biomedical Technology) program in U of C (Calgary), yet to send my original transcripts alone. Rest all are sent.. I'm worried about fetching a seat here because it looks like they only take 21 students in a year to this program as its a highly competitive course.

Secondly, I have submitted my online application to U of S (Saskatchewan) yet not paid the application fee... The problem with this Univ is that I need to get hold of a Professor to be my potential supervisor. I tried reaching many but only few responded so far. There is this Department VP who had asked me to send my Research statement in order to decide on my chances of admission. I have sent one last week and got a reply from him stating he will consider my application and give me feedback by next week.. I am really much worried as he gave me 2 weeks time to write one, but I sent him in 9 days and still awaiting his response.

Can anyone tell me if I will secure admission in either of the univ's with the scores presented above?Actually I'm meeting well above the univ's requirements. Also please let me know if should go for a back up like any colleges? In fact my aim is to do Masters in univ n not end u doing diploma courses in colleges :(

What should I do just in case I don't go through any of the 2 universities..I'm pinning my hopes only in these 2 and aint even applying for any other univ's..

As I am married very recently,I also want to have my spouse come over to Canada with a Open work permit. Actually, I am processing everything through a consultant out here. So under his advise, it looks like I need to prove to be a bonafide student before I ca get my spouse into the country. ( In our case, its a little difficult situation as my hubby is a Muslim) So I was told to apply for a spouse visa after my first semester to prove my genuine intention of entry to the country. Is that how its normally done?

I also am trying to find if there are any other ways to bring him sooner once after I leave to Canada (I suppose I will gain admisision!)...?

Anybody please advise...

I appreciate all your help with this.

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
@nvidia14

dude how can you be so sure?? where have you applied ??

I think most probably I might be rejected at UBC and waterloo but I hope I get into McMaster and Calgary. Any other countries have you applied?

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
hi friends...
iam also applying for the sept13 intake for medical office administration @george brown college toronto..anyone out there for george brown?

when can we apply for the visa? and how much time will they take to process (under spp)