+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student who want apply for Jan 2012 Intake collect Information

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
sachin2012 said:
HI...
I had applied in Simon Fraser University for PhD in Engineering Science for spring 2012 and got admission letter with financial support of CAD $ 19000 per annum. I have to apply for Visa now. I have some questions.
1. How much balance I need to show in my Bank Statement?. Tuition Fees is $ 5000 per annum.
2. Is it required to submit the IELTS score for Visa ?. There is no document listed like IELTS score card in Study Permit Check list.

Please Reply.....
Thanks
Can you please tell me how did you manage to get such a huge financial aid?

kishore13october

Sep 16, 2011
vijayawada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nehakhanna said:
Hello,,,,, All If any student wants to apply for January 2012 Intake....... in Canada and want to know that which course and college is best for them so consult me. I will properly guide you guys about the process of Student Visa in Canada

Wish you best of luck in Life

Dear Kanna,

I got rejected by Delhi HC twice in AUG for Sept intake both under generic visa.showin the same reason twice
"MY PROPOSED STUDIES ARE NOT REASONABLE IN LIGHT OF ONE OR MORE OF MY QUALIFICATIONS,PREVIOUS STUDIES,EMPLOYMENT,LEVEL OF ESTABLISHMENT,OTHER EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE IN INDIA OR CANADA,LANGUAGE ABILITIES OR MY FUTURE PROSECU AND PLANS".

to my knwledge my my reason for rejection may be one ot more of the followin...
1.I am having many backlogs and 2nd class % in my B.tech (cse)
2.i completed my B.tech in 2009 n aftr dat i was in2 my family business
3.i have applied for I.T.Solutions in Humber 2yrs PG DIploma,since i was weak in my course CSE in b.tech i shdnt have applied for I.T.Solutions.(bt my consultant miss guided me dat i may rejected visa due to my B.Tec s\s in CSE i shdnt apply for business Course (i wanted to some business course thought of changing my couese aftr goin to coll).
4.The deadline for visa filing is 1aug for september intake bt i applied on 4aug n 17aug ...

So these are steps i am thinkin of applying for the next intake
1.i changed my course to Global business management (to show him dat am havin my family business so i have to return back home aftr completion of my studies to look aftr my family business)
2.i will apply in generic process in 1st week of october.

but comin to my backlogs since i have submitted my indivisual marklists twice for Visa application can i now change them to no backlog certificates showin dat i don have any backlogs at all? Since we have to submit only photostat copies of mark lists!!!!!!
will they refer my previous application or file dat deeply????

please answer!! dis was the oly thing running in my mind eversince i got rejected!!!!!!

Pls mail if u have any details :kishore13october@gmail.com

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
Hii...I applied for my visa in July month and my visa got rejected.

The reason they gave is , according to them i am not able to satisfy them that i will leave Canada by the end of the course because:
you proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other education opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.

As i have completed my graduation(three year) this year and in Canada i took admission at Fanshawe in Computer System Technician course which is 2 year diploma course. For that i took 10 lakh loan for two years.I don't have any gap in my studies. My IELTS score is 6 bands(reading 6.5,writting 6.5,listening 6.5,speaking 5).

So, after changing course will my speaking score effect my visa chances. As I am going for reapply in OCT second week....
Please Help!!!!!

buzoo

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
hi Neha khanna Plz look at my case and guide this is the link ""canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/possibilities-to-get-study-permit-plz-help-t83386.0.html .Thanks in advance

pintoo.kenny

Jul 21, 2011
Hi,

I want to apply for Jan'2012 intake for 1 yr Diploma/certificate course.But unable to decide which course should i join in.
I have already done MBA and confused weather to apply for PG Diploma courses or any other. Im looking for a program which would be helpful for getting the PR easily. I want to apply for the universities in Calgary and need information which uni'ty offers good courses.

Sep 21, 2011
HI All,

I have paid 1st semester fee for PG diploma in International Business management at Fanshawe college. Waiting for confirmation letter from college, please advise me the chances of getting visa for Jan 2012 intake.

IELTS : 6.5
Did my B.sc Maths Madras university
7 years of exp in BPO
7.5 lac Loan which can be used for education and 22 lacs of FD? ??

Will I get Visa for Jan intake, i am applying non spp visa......

Mustafa

cmartin2345

Sep 23, 2011
hello sir this is martin from tamil nadu, i am looking for a clg in candada, but the clg fees should b cheap and good and regonized so that i can avail my education loan, and i have rejected twice in canada embassy for chilly reason and due to clg problem can u plz guide me sir

3ka

Sep 23, 2011
Hi Neha,

I'm planning for JAN 2012 Intake completed my graduation As B.com after that i got a gap of 8 years planning to go either for PG Diploma marketing and finance management from George Brown or Global biz mgmt from Humber or George Brown now iill ne appearing fr my IELTS on this 20th oct so course is not ma major concerned but only one concerned is VISA is that gap of 8 years will effect processing and i should go with only norml VISA processin or should i go with spp and also is that imp tht i should 've on offer letter from college before gettin into all dis plz help!!!my email ID is anupam_kin@hotmail.com

A

asma khan

plz can u tell me abt student visa from pakistan,karachi ( i want to apply as soon as possible)..i did b.com and now im doing Hotel Management Deploma (3 months remaining ) ,i want to apply for student visa can u tell me the course in which i have to take admission and the expenses i would have to pay and how much i have to show money..and one thing is that i want minimum one year or maximum two years of course becoz i just want to go canada and with studing i want to get marry there becoz my fionce is in canada and she is PR there ,, so mean while i can change my status from student to PR.
so plz recommend me whats better for me ????

geetdhillon

Star Member
Sep 25, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
31 april
Med's Done....
15oct
hie :) iam applying for post graduation in strategic relationship marketing from george brown college for jan 2012 intake but my background is bca nw iam worried about my visa chances could u suggest me wat i have to do now ? is der is any chance of visa refusal ? plz tell me :(

ursarul

Sep 22, 2011
nehakhanna said:
Hello,,,,, All If any student wants to apply for January 2012 Intake....... in Canada and want to know that which course and college is best for them so consult me. I will properly guide you guys about the process of Student Visa in Canada

Wish you best of luck in Life
My visa got rejected 2 times, i got admission in Arts fundamentals in Seneca college. So now looking for some Graphic designing r Animation related course which would be related to my past studies of PG Diploma in Multimedia!!...Plz guide me..my mail id is arulmurugan.b1987@gmail.com...

Thanks in advance!!!

geetdhillon

Star Member
Sep 25, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
31 april
Med's Done....
15oct
i have also an xperience of 8 months in web marketing plz reply as soon as possible

amritpal107

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REACHED CHC ON 24/11
IELTS Request
7-BANDS
Med's Done....
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
2-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
hi,
i have done b-tech in comp sci with 63% and ielts 7-band.
i want to go for master's but i came to know that my btech% is less so, i can't get admission in any univ for
master's. i want your help that can i get admission in master's or should i go for pg diploma in software development
please suggest some universities and colleges also