+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i apply fr my visa by mid august ?? my intake is jan 2012 ??

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
Habil said:
Thats so dangerous not to know
Ya, Habil
I seriously didn't know cz people just write received acceptance letter so i thought that is the only way...
It is important to send papers to college through mail only?
won't they receive through email (scanning)??

manav_manav

Star Member
May 10, 2011
@navkaur
even i was demanded for LOA but i managed without it.Actually it was mandatory for medical check up..but i got my medical from ludhianma cuz they didn ask..It was amritsar ppl asking for LOA..
And later i learnt that some colleges fee reciept works as letter of acceptance..So U see wot suits u!!

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
manav_manav said:
@ navkaur
even i was demanded for LOA but i managed without it.Actually it was mandatory for medical check up..but i got my medical from ludhianma cuz they didn ask..It was amritsar ppl asking for LOA..
And later i learnt that some colleges fee reciept works as letter of acceptance..So U see wot suits u!!
OK, What college u in?
I have a qn, I live in Tanzania (E. Africa) and If God wishes will be getting the visa acceptance letter from here, do i have to necessarily fly from here directly to canada or??? cz my plans are to go to first india and from there canada.... its poss ya?

thanks alot..

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harman narang said:
can i apply fr my student visa , my intake is jan 2012 ???
nearly all my documents are ready just waiting fr my medical ..that is on 12th august ..can i apply my visa in august itself ??
i heard somewhere that fr the january intake ,once can not apply fr visa before september ...
is it true ??
if its "possible to apply in August" for Jan 2012, then I "strongly recommend" to apply now. Just see whats happening now with us ! We all are stuck !

you can call VFS helpline to know if its possible to apply so early !

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navkaur said:
Oh ok, i seriously didn't know that. So kind of you to clear this.
So we can't apply for visa wit the offer letter?
no nav ..u can not apply visa through offer letter ..u need LOA to apply fr the visa ...n fr loa ,u need to pay the fees first !!

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
harman narang said:
no nav ..u can not apply visa through offer letter ..u need LOA to apply fr the visa ...n fr loa ,u need to pay the fees first !!
THANKS A LOT BROTHER...
I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW THAT, I RANG HUMBER TODAY, THEY DON'T REQUIRE PP COPY OR PHOTO SO IM SENDING MY APPLICATION TMR/ THURSDAY VIA DHL AND WILL TAKE 4 DAYS TO REACH THERE. SO THAT BY MONDAY THEY START ASSESSING.
HOW DO THEY SEND THE LETTER? THROUGH WHICH POSTAL/ COURIER SERVICES? I TALKED TO DHL, THEY SAID THEY DON'T DO PREPAID FOR INTERNATIONAL.

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navkaur said:
THANKS A LOT BROTHER...
I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW THAT, I RANG HUMBER TODAY, THEY DON'T REQUIRE PP COPY OR PHOTO SO IM SENDING MY APPLICATION TMR/ THURSDAY VIA DHL AND WILL TAKE 4 DAYS TO REACH THERE. SO THAT BY MONDAY THEY START ASSESSING.
HOW DO THEY SEND THE LETTER? THROUGH WHICH POSTAL/ COURIER SERVICES? I TALKED TO DHL, THEY SAID THEY DON'T DO PREPAID FOR INTERNATIONAL.
i dnt knw that how will they send u letter ..i had my work done through a study abroad consultant ...they made the process very easy ..
all i had to do was to go to there office and collect my offer letter ..
i think it will much easier if u hire some consultants which have tie up with humber colleges ..
these big colleges like humber,sheriden,niagara have there representatives in many countries ..

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
harman naranI g said:
i dnt knw that how will they send u letter ..i had my work done through a study abroad consultant ...they made the process very easy ..
all i had to do was to go to there office and collect my offer letter ..
i think it will much easier if u hire some consultants which have tie up with humber colleges ..
these big colleges like humber,sheriden,niagara have there representatives in many countries ..
Hi Harman..
U were right about the this representative, i finally found one for the college. they do for niagara, seneca, u of manitoba, york uni. and many more.
Thanks alot paji...
I have already DHL my papers to them, they are in same country but 1000km far.. They said will get the offer letter after a week. pls pray for me....

S

Sarah Dhanoa

If u have applied in seneca, I must tell u seneca never issues offer letter in on week . General processing tiime of seneca is 4-6 weeks.

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navkaur said:
Hi Harman..
U were right about the this representative, i finally found one for the college. they do for niagara, seneca, u of manitoba, york uni. and many more.
Thanks alot paji...
I have already DHL my papers to them, they are in same country but 1000km far.. They said will get the offer letter after a week. pls pray for me....
Hahahhahaha ..paji ?? paji is used fr elder brothers sis ..i am much younger to u ..i am nt even 18 ..lmao ..:)
just joking ....acha by the way ..if these consultants are 1000 km far ..how come u contacted them ?? did u searched fr them over the internet ..c there are many forged consultants these days ..so be careful !! have they asked fr any fees or advance ..because generally such consultants are free or charge very minimal(Say less then RS 5000) beacuse they have tie ups with colleges and get commition for every admission .... :) and dnt worry about prayers ,all will go well

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarah Dhanoa said:
If u have applied in seneca, I must tell u seneca never issues offer letter in on week . General processing tiime of seneca is 4-6 weeks.
who tld u this virre ?? this is all bull shit ..my cousin gt his offer letter within 6 working days ..fr this sep intake in seneca college ..
dnt be misguided bro !!

S

Sarah Dhanoa

@ harman _ Namm padh lo bai g mundeya wala lagda ??? lol :p IDK .. For PG courses i ve never known anyone who recieved his offer letter before 4 weeks

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarah Dhanoa said:
@ harman _ Namm padh lo bai g mundeya wala lagda ??? lol :p IDK .. For PG courses i ve never known anyone who recieved his offer letter before 4 weeks
hahahhahaahaa ..ohh ,,ohk Sarah !! m really sry ,,i dint even read the name before ,replied before seeing the name ...see sarah, i dnt about PG courses ,his course was an undergraduate diploma course in business administration ..n trust me .his procedure was real quick !! hope u get ur offer letter soon ..