+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa

omotayo

Apr 19, 2007
i would like to secure a student visa in canada ASAP, i would like to know what processes and step to take to enable me get a visa beofre this year runs out.

please advise.

thank you

ps
i am from nigeria

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

omotayo said:
i would like to secure a student visa in canada ASAP, i would like to know what processes and step to take to enable me get a visa beofre this year runs out.

please advise.

thank you

ps
i am from nigeria

Read http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.html

PMM

Gokul5

Jun 19, 2013
Hi,
I'm planning to do mba in canada in colleges and my eduction background is 10th-73%, 12th-79% & btech(ece)- 59% with 13 backlogs(all are cleared). I already given my ielts and had overall band of 6.5 with listeing-7.5, reading-7, writing-6.5& speaking -5.5.

1) can I apply under spp for colleges even after having 13 backlogs(all are cleared) and what is the sucess rate.
2) what are the other ways I can apply with this percentage and ielts band.
Thank you in advance

sonal honey

Jun 11, 2013
Hi Gokul5,

Chances of visa are less as u have 13 backlogs one of my friend got rejected for the same reason he had 7 backlogs..

The reason ull receive for rejection can be

Your proposed studies are not in light of your previous studies etc etc...in detail it rather means that it is a course mismatch or more backlogs...

alvinpark

Feb 6, 2015
Can I get Visa for further studies in canada I have done Bachelors of technology in Information Technolgy.now I want to pursue post graduation in the same domain from canada.How can I get the student visa.Does I need to do IELTS or something??Please help.