+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa with spouse

yashwanth45

Jul 5, 2016
Hello, Me and my wife were planning to study in PGDM. Is there any problem if we apply for visa at same time? or it's better to apply seperately?

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
Saibaba92 said:
@frustratedcanadian

Hi..Did u get Study permit & spouse Open work permit together???
Yes in 2014.

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
hi guys any updates over visa ?

Please fee free to write.

NoraJartan

Feb 3, 2016
I applied online for SP for myself and TRV for my spouse and son altogether. We got our visas without a problem. But we didn't apply for work permit for spouse though, we didn't want them to think that we're not coming back.

Rj Simran

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
NoraJartan said:
I applied online for SP for myself and TRV for my spouse and son altogether. We got our visas without a problem. But we didn't apply for work permit for spouse though, we didn't want them to think that we're not coming back.

Dear
From where have you applied your visa? And pls mention the dates also. We can calculate our time also as I have applied for me and my husband.

NoraJartan

Feb 3, 2016
I applied online at around 00.00 am on 20th June, and got my passport request at around 01.00pm on 22th June from Istanbul, Turkey. It was really fast. I was really surprised :)

At first my status on myCIC didn't show that it was approved, only got a message in my inbox about passport request for me and the dependants. After we handed in our passports, it took 5 days for them to process the visa, though. When it said that the passports were dispatched from the embassy on the tracking system, then my file was closed on myCIC and my status showed that it was approved.

Rj Simran

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
NoraJartan said:
I applied online at around 00.00 am on 20th June, and got my passport request at around 01.00pm on 22th June from Istanbul, Turkey. It was really fast. I was really surprised :)

At first my status on myCIC didn't show that it was approved, only got a message in my inbox about passport request for me and the dependants. After we handed in our passports, it took 5 days for them to process the visa, though. When it said that the passports were dispatched from the embassy on the tracking system, then my file was closed on myCIC and my status showed that it was approved.
good congrats. I have applied from India.

Saibaba92

Jun 23, 2016
@ RJ Simran,

Hi Simran,

Below are few queries....

1) From which VFS & when did u apply?

2) which visa did u applied for.. Study (or) spouse open work permit??

3) Did u link ur application to online?

4) Is there any update on MEDICALS?

Rj Simran

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Saibaba92 said:
@ RJ Simran,

Hi Simran,

Below are few queries....

1) From which VFS & when did u apply?

2) which visa did u applied for.. Study (or) spouse open work permit??

3) Did u link ur application to online?

4) Is there any update on MEDICALS?

i applied study for me and visitor for husband from Chandigarh vfs on 16th june. i linked my application and medical is passed.

till now other upation

Srik00909

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Hi we applied for both student and open work permit together. Waiting for the results. Did any one applied for both in Bangalore