+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Refused (Urgent Help)

Ziad S.

Dec 12, 2014
Actually in my course there is anytime intake throughout the year. As it was a flight training course. But it was necessary to state a date for course augment so we selected august 1,2019 . Because I had confidence that it will be approved. But it didn't so ..
As you said when i applied 2nd time the LOA was still valid and 12 days were left as per LOA date. Now it has surpassed the date so after getting the new LOA ....will it help or still question arise
Since thats the case what I would suggest is to explain that, or ask the aviation school to state that on the letter i.e. that you can start at any time and no deadline, upon approval of your visa of course.

Not sure how long is your training course or for what purpose, but if you are just taking it for pleasure or extra hours and if its for couple of months only then in my opinion it might not be a strong student visa application, compared to someone for example who just finished high-school and going to attend a 2-4 year program. Not discouraging you but making sure you know what could affect your application so you don't get rejected many times. Wish you the best on your next application.

Bhaumin patel

Jul 12, 2019
Since thats the case what I would suggest is to explain that, or ask the aviation school to state that on the letter i.e. that you can start at any time and no deadline, upon approval of your visa of course.

Not sure how long is your training course or for what purpose, but if you are just taking it for pleasure or extra hours and if its for couple of months only then in my opinion it might not be a strong student visa application, compared to someone for example who just finished high-school and going to attend a 2-4 year program. Not discouraging you but making sure you know what could affect your application so you don't get rejected many times. Wish you the best on your next application.
Thanks for the above mentioned option.....Now firstly I am not doing this course for pleasure or extra hours. I have recently completed my 12th standard . So it is about my career in aviation. And the course duration is of 2 years which includes ppl+cpl+me+ir . All this thing's are combined with each other. So that's also not a issue. It is same like someone going for undergraduate degree.

Thanks for your time and consideration along with best wishes.

Bhaumin patel

Jul 12, 2019

One more thing i would like to ask is....

That , the first LOA was delivered to me through courier which took almost 2 weeks to get it by me. So now when asking for another LOA should i tell them to send it by mail or through courier. As in original there will be only signature difference sll other things will be same as the emailed one.

Please let me know about this at the earliest so i can get to them Fastly to increase my process. Or if i can get the emailed one will there be any problem at the immigration.

Your help will be taken in consideration ..
Thank you