Student Visa Refused (Urgent Help)

Bhaumin patel

Jul 12, 2019
Please make it clear for me!
What type of course you selected?
When did you apply?
SDS? Or Non SDS?
Did you submit all your marksheets?
See bro....The course is of professional pilot training which is a summation of 4 things. PPL+CPL+ME+IR

The minimum qualifications for this course is 12th pass with science stream.

I applied for visa on May 20 and got rejection on June 4.....I had overall 6.5 bands with 6 each module so obviously file was in SDS.

I submitted all my marksheet and certificate of 10th and 12th standard.

jiosi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
See bro....The course is of professional pilot training which is a summation of 4 things. PPL+CPL+ME+IR

The minimum qualifications for this course is 12th pass with science stream.

I applied for visa on May 20 and got rejection on June 4.....I had overall 6.5 bands with 6 each module so obviously file was in SDS.

I submitted all my marksheet and certificate of 10th and 12th standard.
I literally don't understand why did your Visa got rejected. Your case is strong enough bro!

Bhaumin patel

Jul 12, 2019
I literally don't understand why did your Visa got rejected. Your case is strong enough bro!
Even I don't understand why it was rejected......but anyhow i have applied for it again with some additional documents such as property papers, affidavit of financial proof and bank statements which i had not attached earlier.....so lets wait for the positive response from the visa officer......Lets keep faith in god....He will manage everything....

If any doubt feel free to contact me....

jiosi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Even I don't understand why it was rejected......but anyhow i have applied for it again with some additional documents such as property papers, affidavit of financial proof and bank statements which i had not attached earlier.....so lets wait for the positive response from the visa officer......Lets keep faith in god....He will manage everything....

If any doubt feel free to contact me....
Yeah Best of luck

rg1993

Jun 5, 2019
Hello,

My study permit was refused today stating the following reason.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

There was no other reason specified.

I am applying from United States and I had shown my fathers bank balance of 5 lakhs and an FD amount of 20 Lakhs INR from my mother. Apart from this I had already paid my first 2 semester fee of $27300 CAD and got a GIC of $10000 CAD for living expenses. I finished my masters in US and I am currently working in US. I also showed a personal bank statement of 11000 USD which I stated in the SOP that I will contribute towards my education. I had prepared a CA statement with all these financial status which summed upto $56,000 CAD.

Experts please guide me through the process.

Thank you in advance. Kindly help. Any help would be really appreciated.

jiosi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello,

My study permit was refused today stating the following reason.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

There was no other reason specified.

I am applying from United States and I had shown my fathers bank balance of 5 lakhs and an FD amount of 20 Lakhs INR from my mother. Apart from this I had already paid my first 2 semester fee of $27300 CAD and got a GIC of $10000 CAD for living expenses. I finished my masters in US and I am currently working in US. I also showed a personal bank statement of 11000 USD which I stated in the SOP that I will contribute towards my education. I had prepared a CA statement with all these financial status which summed upto $56,000 CAD.

Experts please guide me through the process.

Thank you in advance. Kindly help. Any help would be really appreciated.
You might not have written a firm point on your future goals ( i.e. returning back to your home country) which is very important to mention in Statement Of Purpose.

Ved satonkar

Jul 24, 2019
Hey
My Canadian study permit of rejected on 18th july stating that
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.
No other reason was mentioned.
Please help me I am very much tensed waited so long to go to Canada and this thing happened.

Lovettej

Jan 4, 2019
I am currently writing my letter of explanation;

"Leaving Canada at the end on the Purpose of the Stay:
I have been admitted in to the top institution in Canada, The University of Toronto, and am planning to pursue Social Sciences under the program for Society, Ethics, and Law. This school, as well as the program itself, is seen as rigorous and requires the student to be at the prestigious level competition among other enrolled students.
The purpose of my visit is to solely study under the esteemed university. Due to the evident rigor and prestige the university presents, the purpose for my stay is to maintain the highest level of accomplishment and studies necessary for success in my course and program. I have no relations tied in Canada, nor do I plan on encouraging family or inviting any direct or extended family members in to the country. My intentions for applying to The University of Toronto is because of the prestigious and established reputation of the university. The university is known to produce the top graduating alumni in multiple fields and is seen as the top university outside of The United States.
To further outline my purpose of studying in Canada, I have attached the receipt for enrollment deposit as a means to provide evidence of my enrollment and confirmation into the university."

"Leaving Canada at the end based on Immigration Status:
I currently hold a Kenyan citizenship and reside in The United States of America under The Dreamers Act, or DACA. My family illegally come to The United States and I was therefore granted the DACA status to continue studies. I have resided in The United States for roughly 13 years.
After finishing my studies at The University of Toronto, I plan on returning to the country of my citizenship, Kenya, not The United States. My family who reside currently in The United States, being my mother and father, will be moving to Kenya in 2021 due to their case file for immigration in The United States closing. I hold strong family connection in Kenya as it is the residence of multiple family members, marked by the attached copies of the identification cards held by my close family relatives. By the end of my studies, a majority of my close family will be located in Kenya, being the only liable location to return to. I have finances and property as displayed through my family and plan on residing in Kenya to support my family full-time after achieving my degree. My family is dependent on my education and career as I return to Kenya. I hold no ties in Canada, nor do I hold any plans for a permanent stay or plans for overstaying my visa."
If you currently hold a permanent residence visa in the United states, you don't need a visa to go to Canada or study there. You can apply for a TRV or an ETA which can be valid up to 10yrs.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
According to me they are not convinced that you have done higher studies in India. Did you submit your Provisional Certificate of college?
And yes they are also not sure that you will be returning back!

It really doesn’t matter .

I did grade 12 and opted for flight training in Canada .
Got visa in no time .

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
But bro......why would i do higher studies because for this course only 12th science in PCM is required, which i have secured with 71% marks. So i dont think that this will be a problem.

If any other solutions please let me know
And I’ve known people who opted flight training after graduation and VO’s rejected their applications because it doesn’t show progress in career and change of field .

Only way is to re apply , get CAIPS notes .

Ziad S.

Dec 12, 2014
For everyone here who is getting rejected for the above reason i.e. "...you will leave Canada at the end of your stay..." this means many things, and could be influenced by many things you have stated in your application that raised some flags on the visa officer end, and affected the final decision on whether to grant you a student visa or not.

The length of the program, the letter of acceptance, the money paid in advance towards your studies (if any), whether your acceptance was conditional upon taking some extra courses or not, ... etc. all that can lead to the same rejection reason above, adding to that all other unknown criteria that the officer may use to conclude his decision.

Last edited:

Bhaumin patel

Jul 12, 2019
For everyone here who is getting rejected for the above reason i.e. "...you will leave Canada at the end of your stay..." this means many things, and could be influenced by many things you have stated in your application that raised some flags on the visa officer end, and affected the final decision on whether to grant you a student visa or not.

The length of the program, the letter of acceptance, the money paid in advance towards your studies (if any), whether your acceptance was conditional upon taking some extra courses or not, ... etc. all that can lead to the same rejection reason above, adding to that all other unknown criteria that the officer may use to conclude his decision.
ok thanks for your reply...

I have one more question... that in my LOA the starting date of course was written August 1,2019 .. but due to first time rejection i got delayed through the process and now after applying 2nd time.....If i get my visa in this try then surely i have to take another LOA stating a different date for course augment......So at immigration if i take the new LOA will they ask me why this happened because in my file older LOA was submitted........Is there any problem regarding it or my new LOA will work at Immigration.......GUYS PLEASE SURELY REPLY ITS IMPORTANT FOR ME......This is my 19th day running after applying twice.

Ziad S.

Dec 12, 2014
ok thanks for your reply...

I have one more question... that in my LOA the starting date of course was written August 1,2019 .. but due to first time rejection i got delayed through the process and now after applying 2nd time.....If i get my visa in this try then surely i have to take another LOA stating a different date for course augment......So at immigration if i take the new LOA will they ask me why this happened because in my file older LOA was submitted........Is there any problem regarding it or my new LOA will work at Immigration.......GUYS PLEASE SURELY REPLY ITS IMPORTANT FOR ME......This is my 19th day running after applying twice.
So realistically speaking you have passed the deadline to register anyways, right ? which from my experience if are applying again it may not work, but if you applied and the letter was expiring while your visa application being processed then I would say that's fine.

You are now going through a totally new process and you need new papers. If you are applying for any program that is less than 6 month the odds are you will be getting rejected. For student visa you need at least a 6 months program. Im saying this from knowing someone who got refused for registering only for couple of months in ESL just to see if he really needs them but was planning to apply to university after. After he appealed and explained himself that his intention was to continue and get a degree then got a 6 months ESL payed for in advance. he got accepted.

Bhaumin patel

Jul 12, 2019
So realistically speaking you have passed the deadline to register anyways, right ? which from my experience if are applying again it may not work, but if you applied and the letter was expiring while your visa application being processed then I would say that's fine.

You are now going through a totally new process and you need new papers. If you are applying for any program that is less than 6 month the odds are you will be getting rejected. For student visa you need at least a 6 months program. Im saying this from knowing someone who got refused for registering only for couple of months in ESL just to see if he really needs them but was planning to apply to university after. After he appealed and explained himself that his intention was to continue and get a degree then got a 6 months ESL payed for in advance. he got accepted.
Actually in my course there is anytime intake throughout the year. As it was a flight training course. But it was necessary to state a date for course augment so we selected august 1,2019 . Because I had confidence that it will be approved. But it didn't so ..
As you said when i applied 2nd time the LOA was still valid and 12 days were left as per LOA date. Now it has surpassed the date so after getting the new LOA ....will it help or still question arise