+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strong Ties for Home Maker / House Wife

canus2024

May 13, 2024
Greetings Fellow members,
Hope you're doing well.

Could you please guide me on how can I prove strong ties of my mother to home country. She's a home maker with no assets and property.

Thank you!

canus2024

May 13, 2024
Thank you for your reply.

Just to share it is for Super Visa application.

My father is not joining my mother to Canada. He will be staying back home.

My sister got married last year and might expect first born next year. As per our customs and culture, mother is expected to be there to guide through her daughter and take during pregnancy.

Are those reasons good enough to prove strong ties?

Much appreciated!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply.

Just to share it is for Super Visa application.

My father is not joining my mother to Canada. He will be staying back home.

My sister got married last year and might expect first born next year. As per our customs and culture, mother is expected to be there to guide through her daughter and take during pregnancy.

Are those reasons good enough to prove strong ties?

Much appreciated!
Spouse is tie. Daughter is not immediate family if married and over 22, so IRCC may not consider it a strong tie. Include the doctor’s note and due date, and that she will require care during the pregnancy. A supervisa is for a long term stay so not as important to show ties to return.

Last edited:

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Greetings Fellow members,
Hope you're doing well.

Could you please guide me on how can I prove strong ties of my mother to home country. She's a home maker with no assets and property.

Thank you!
IRCC is probably more interested in knowing how you can support your parents during their stay in Canada than their ties to home country.

Reactions: canus2024

canus2024

May 13, 2024
Thank you for your responses.

Much appreciated!

So, in this case, I should focus on my financial strength (LICO, employment letter, NOA, T1/T4) and just give reasonable response that my father is still back home and mother will go back to him eventually as he's not joining anyway.

Plus married daughter is there and so is mother's siblings for her to visit. I am the only relative here in Canada.

Is that good enough?

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Thank you for your responses.

Much appreciated!

So, in this case, I should focus on my financial strength (LICO, employment letter, NOA, T1/T4) and just give reasonable response that my father is still back home and mother will go back to him eventually as he's not joining anyway.

Plus married daughter is there and so is mother's siblings for her to visit. I am the only relative here in Canada.

Is that good enough?
I would say so, yes.

Letter of invitation, a strong health insurance policy, and enough documentation to show your financial ability to support their stay. You can include all the information about ties but think about it - you are as much of a tie for your mother as your sister no?

Reactions: canus2024

canus2024

May 13, 2024
Thank you for your prompt response. Appreciated!

You're right.

I will just state then my mother's siblings and married daughter are there, as a factual declaration statement. Won't go into details about customs and culture etc.

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Thank you for your prompt response. Appreciated!

You're right.

I will just state then my mother's siblings and married daughter are there, as a factual declaration statement. Won't go into details about customs and culture etc.
You're welcome. If you researched, you'll notice most super visa refusals are directly tied to not meeting income requirements of the host or they failed to provide enough documentation to support their income claim. The 2nd big reason is not having enough health coverage. CIC policy states you can stay 5 years per visit... Overstaying is least of their concern, they just want to know the guest won't put any burden on tax payers.

I'm speaking for what I'll personally do in your shoes. Others might think different so use your own judgement too.

canus2024

May 13, 2024
True. I agree with you.

Thank you for sharing these details and providing your insight. I will keep them in mind.

Have a joyous long weekend!

canus2024

May 13, 2024
Greetings @Naturgrl and @forevermore76 ,
Hope you're in good spirits.

I need your valuable feedback on my invitation letter for my mother's Super Visa application.

Here are the key points and improvements based on previous suggestions:

VISIT DETAILS -

Duration
: August 2024 to August 2025 (1 Year).

Purpose: Family reunion, exploring Canada, celebrating birthdays and Christmas holidays. Mentioned intention to make my mother meet my gf whom I will marry soon.

HOME COUNTRY TIES -

Mother's role: Housewife supporting father.

Travel history: Previous visit to UAE in January 2024.

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP -

Documents: Family Registration Certificate and Birth Certificate (only includes my father' name).

PROMISE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT -

Covering all expenses
: Travel, accommodation, food, and medical needs.

Annual income: $000,000 CAD, exceeding LICO requirements.

Documents: NOA, pay stubs, employment letter.

RETURN COMMITMENT -

Strong ties:
Returning to support husband. Siblings and extended family are mostly in home coubtry so community relationships are there. (Should I include my father's statement?)

Departure: On or before August, 2025.

ENCLOSED DOCUMENTS: NOA, pay stubs, employment letter, Family Registration Certificate, health insurance policy.

Your feedback on whether this draft meets the Super Visa requirements would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Greetings @Naturgrl and @forevermore76 ,
Hope you're in good spirits.

I need your valuable feedback on my invitation letter for my mother's Super Visa application.

Here are the key points and improvements based on previous suggestions:

VISIT DETAILS -

Duration
: August 2024 to August 2025 (1 Year).

Purpose: Family reunion, exploring Canada, celebrating birthdays and Christmas holidays. Mentioned intention to make my mother meet my gf whom I will marry soon.

HOME COUNTRY TIES -

Mother's role: Housewife supporting father.

Travel history: Previous visit to UAE in January 2024.

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP -

Documents: Family Registration Certificate and Birth Certificate (only includes my father' name).

PROMISE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT -

Covering all expenses
: Travel, accommodation, food, and medical needs.

Annual income: $000,000 CAD, exceeding LICO requirements.

Documents: NOA, pay stubs, employment letter.

RETURN COMMITMENT -

Strong ties:
Returning to support husband. Siblings and extended family are mostly in home coubtry so community relationships are there. (Should I include my father's statement?)

Departure: On or before August, 2025.

ENCLOSED DOCUMENTS: NOA, pay stubs, employment letter, Family Registration Certificate, health insurance policy.

Your feedback on whether this draft meets the Super Visa requirements would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Read this. This is how IRCC will make the decision.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/other-goals/super-visa-2023.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/super-visa.html