divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
AlbertaPresident said:
And

May be g@ys planning in my province

AlbertaPresident

Leon said:
They may be identical triplets, separated at birth, all applying for the H1B program at the same time.
W T F*** Alberta________

This is not getting any more funny. People are here on this forum to share ideas and help others. Not here to for entertainment with this no longer funny sounding IDs and the boring comments.
+1. Stop wasting your time and our time...

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
These people/this person is definitely misleading the forum and might be and most probably spreading misinformations. Be careful and don't trust their/his/her comments and advise.

rascojenkins said:
Well I hope Mr, AlbertaNominee, Citizen and Governor is reading.

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Guys,
Can you provide the links that give directions what kind of PCC's and birth certificate i should complete?
I am living in Philadelphia, PA for 5 years and indonesia for 25 years. Do I have to get from 2 different countries ?
I think Mango.lassee's suggestion is helpful. Please advise me meanwhile I am waiting for a good news from AINP officer about my files.

Regards,
Yofei

mango.lassee said:
I would start working on the PCC's (countries + state PCC's) and birth certificate. The running around and paperwork will take around 3-6 weeks. By then, you should hear something from AINP which means you will be ready to file your CIC without delay.

Good luck!

ratty76 said:
Hi AlbertaGovernor / folks,

Applied under new program (occupation #2171):

Application received by AINP Office: 5th Jan 2009
AINP requested H1B petition letter to proceed on my application: 6th Feb 2009
Provided the letter and received their acknowledgment: 12th Feb 2009

I haven't received File No. till now so I called them last week and told that my application already went to Case officer (second step) on 18th Feb 2009 so I should wait for another two months and don't worry about file number.

Is not getting the file number is fine as I thought that's part of the process? Should I start the process for getting the PCC from countries I lived more than six months?

Any help on above queries will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hi ratty76 .
May I know when did you call the alberta office ?
who was talking with you ?
what number did you call ?
The same things have been informed by other applicants.... However, it will be great to get another confirmation from other resources such as you are.

Thanks,
Yofei

mango.lassee said:
I would start working on the PCC's (countries + state PCC's) and birth certificate. The running around and paperwork will take around 3-6 weeks. By then, you should hear something from AINP which means you will be ready to file your CIC without delay.

Good luck!

ratty76 said:
Hi AlbertaGovernor / folks,

Applied under new program (occupation #2171):

Application received by AINP Office: 5th Jan 2009
AINP requested H1B petition letter to proceed on my application: 6th Feb 2009
Provided the letter and received their acknowledgment: 12th Feb 2009

I haven't received File No. till now so I called them last week and told that my application already went to Case officer (second step) on 18th Feb 2009 so I should wait for another two months and don't worry about file number.

Is not getting the file number is fine as I thought that's part of the process? Should I start the process for getting the PCC from countries I lived more than six months?

Any help on above queries will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Database Admin said:
Anybody applied in April 2009 and got any response in the new process FOR h-1b category?

Thanks

Database Admin
You will have to wait 5-6 months to hear response....it wont be that fast...

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Database Admin said:
Anybody applied in April 2009 and got any response in the new process FOR h-1b category?

Thanks

Database Admin
Currently it is taking about 2-3 months for AINP to give a file number. And the total processing time is about 5 months.
So you might hear from them in June 2009.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
bendjoe said:
Database Admin said:

Thanks

Database Admin
Currently it is taking about 2-3 months for AINP to give a file number. And the total processing time is about 5 months.
So you might hear from them in June 2009.

"If everything is in order, you may not get your file number and would receive the nomination letter directly and not to panic as it is not yet 5 months since the date you applied"

Check below thread where divagirl's post
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t14904.0.html;msg78234#msg78234

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
AlbertaNominee said:
rascojenkins said:
No RascoJenkins:

Stop guess. AlbertaXXXX is still writing
We know you are the same person changing IDs and misleading people.You probably have a lot of time in your hands. All you need to do is stop and work towards your goal of being nominated. If you have any questions people on this forum are more than happy to help. If you see a question that you know the TRUE answer you are more than welcome to answer. What most people on this forum and MYSELF are trying to tell you is that we are trying to do something serious with our lives so you need to stop Misleading people with YOUR LIES.

venks80

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12/11/2009
Nomination.....
01/10/2010
rascojenkins said:
AlbertaNominee said:
rascojenkins said:
No RascoJenkins:

Stop guess. AlbertaXXXX is still writing
We know you are the same person changing IDs and misleading people.You probably have a lot of time in your hands. All you need to do is stop and work towards your goal of being nominated. If you have any questions people on this forum are more than happy to help. If you see a question that you know the TRUE answer you are more than welcome to answer. What most people on this forum and MYSELF are trying to tell you is that we are trying to do something serious with our lives so you need to stop Misleading people with YOUR LIES.

Hi Guys,
Dont think AINP Processing times is 5 months, now its 8 months or it may go to one year also for just AINP Nomination.
just click on the below link.

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

So most of the guys they will laid off or Not in H1B status , this is the way AINP will restrict nominations.

VENKS

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My dear fellow applicants,

Take a look at the timeline ! Alberta lost my belief. They changed it from 3 months to 5 months, to 8 months, and then maybe to 80 months. Has anybody applied for the PCC after file number? You lose! They wont be valid by then.

Better find another road. Alberta is almost a dead end! What else will they change in the future? they changed the requirement for H1-B visa, from applying before expiring date, maintaining till nominated, and then maybe to I want you having a US green card. Anyway, it is hard to anticipate what will not be changed. They are always changing the policy whenever they feel its to their advantage. They eat their own words whithout blinking their eyes. What you know it is for sure regarding to alberta US-visa immigration policy? How do we people follow?

Congratulations to Felix, who is so wise to find a way to England.
Let us pool our knowledge and share the information to immigrate to other countries, such as Australian, New zealand, England.
Do not put your fate and that of your dear family into the hands of dishonorable persons. Work now!