+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still waiting for RCMP Certificate after more than 4 months

xoxo262

Oct 19, 2011
Hi, I am an Aug FSW inland applicant. I got ITA beginning of July and I immediately started to gather my documents, including going for RCMP fingerprinting, just incase I got a request. Fast forward to Sept 29th, I got a background schedule A and the RCMP request. I submitted the Schedule A however, the I am yet to receive the RCMP certificate and its been over 4 months. I have emailed and called RCMP numerous times, but they cannot give me a timeline on when I should expect it to be compeleted, even though they are aware that its past the 120 days. My questions to you guys are:
1. Is there anyone that has been in a similar situation?
2. My deadline to submit the RCMP is coming up soon (at the end of the month). Any advice on what I should do? Or how to request for some kind of extension.

Thanks

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
xoxo262 said:
Hi, I am an Aug FSW inland applicant. I got ITA beginning of July and I immediately started to gather my documents, including going for RCMP fingerprinting, just incase I got a request. Fast forward to Sept 29th, I got a background schedule A and the RCMP request. I submitted the Schedule A however, the I am yet to receive the RCMP certificate and its been over 4 months. I have emailed and called RCMP numerous times, but they cannot give me a timeline on when I should expect it to be compeleted, even though they are aware that its past the 120 days. My questions to you guys are:
2. My deadline to submit the RCMP is coming up soon (at the end of the month). Any advice on what I should do? Or how to request for some kind of extension.

Thanks
It doesnt take more than a month..may be ur fingerprint may be lost or out if track..where did you give ur fingerprint..may b you can get info there by asking whether it has been sent or not and when??As far as i know..people got their rcmp within 10 to 30 days...i got mine after 18 days..once it crossed over 1 month..u shd have done another fingerprint..people has done that so that even first wont come..2nd one will be there..

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xoxo262 said:

Thanks
Why took 4 months? The last time I had my electronic fingerprint only took a week for the result in the mail. Contact the office that conducted your fingerprinting and ask for follow up.

xoxo262

Oct 19, 2011
gorkhethito said:
It doesnt take more than a month..may be ur fingerprint may be lost or out if track..where did you give ur fingerprint..may b you can get info there by asking whether it has been sent or not and when??As far as i know..people got their rcmp within 10 to 30 days...i got mine after 18 days..once it crossed over 1 month..u shd have done another fingerprint..people has done that so that even first wont come..2nd one will be there..
This is actually the second that I did. I called RCMP last week, and they do acknowledge having received.

xoxo262

Oct 19, 2011
audrey888 said:
Why took 4 months? The last time I had my electronic fingerprint only took a week for the result in the mail. Contact the office that conducted your fingerprinting and ask for follow up.
Thanks, I will do this. Hopefully its helps.

Luckboy

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Doc's Request.
14-01-2016(SCHEDULE 4),25-01-2016(RCMP)
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
xoxo262 said:
Thanks, I will do this. Hopefully its helps.
Hi,

Did you get your rcmp report finally? how long takes you to get it? I also been requested for a rcmp report, and did you have any ciriminal record?