+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
blessed_2008 said:
i have sent to wes HEC attested documents plus ibcc attested? didnt send them fbise verified documents? shall i send them now or ibcc is enough??? so much confused
If HEC one is in sealed envelop then it will be accepted. I am not sure about IBCC.

waliullah78

Nov 20, 2014
Dear blessed_2008,

Did you get the WES form also attested from HSC board and your sealed envelope containing this form? For me they refused to attest this form.

Regards,

waliullah78

Nov 20, 2014
Dear nshah32,

I took the sealed envelope from board containing certificate and marks sheet both. However, everyone refused to sign the WES form (International_Transcript_Request.pdf). So, last option I sent this envelope (with board address ) to WES. Still I got the rejection notice from WES :(. I am thinking if the issue is not sending "International_Transcript_Request.pdf"? Did you fill this form and send it to WES.

Regards,

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
waliullah78 said:
Dear nshah32,

I took the sealed envelope from board containing certificate and marks sheet both. However, everyone refused to sign the WES form (International_Transcript_Request.pdf). So, last option I sent this envelope (with board address ) to WES. Still I got the rejection notice from WES :(. I am thinking if the issue is not sending "International_Transcript_Request.pdf"? Did you fill this form and send it to WES.

Regards,
Dear,

The envelop should be of board and must be stamped with board seal. WES form is not required.

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
nshah32 said:
Dear,

The envelop should be of board and must be stamped with board seal. WES form is not required.
I agree that the form is not required.

I did in the way and luckily no question raised.

blessed_2008

Nov 7, 2014
waliullah78 said:
Dear blessed_2008,

Did you get the WES form also attested from HSC board and your sealed envelope containing this form? For me they refused to attest this form.

Regards,
no, havent got any form attested from HEC but for matric n fsc i had to submit wes application form to IBCC

Shobyy

Nov 29, 2014
Salam Guyz,

I am going to apply my ECA from CES, but again, this process is confusing, thats why need to ask some questions:

* Color PhotoCopy of MarkSheet/Degree of MBA
* Color Photocopy of Marksheet/Degree of B.Com
* Color PhotoCopy of Passport & NIC
* Take A printout of CES form, fill it, sign it.
* Bank Draft of $226

- Are these only required documents to b put inside University's Sealed Envelope?
- No Attestation required from HEC?
- Only University attestation required?

Q- I Did my MBA from Iqra University Gulshan Campus, So just to ask, should I get my attestation from same Campus or needed to go to Main Campus and get everything done and either ask them to send or take the envelope and send it by myself.
And in "FROM" column, write From Controller of Examination with University's Address.

Thanks.

Shoaib

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
blessed_2008 said:
i have sent to wes HEC attested documents plus ibcc attested? didnt send them fbise verified documents? shall i send them now or ibcc is enough??? so much confused
[/quote

If the documents are received then wait till the outcome of it. If the documents are not accepted then they will update the status on website and also via email.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Shobyy said:
Salam Guyz,

I am going to apply my ECA from CES, but again, this process is confusing, thats why need to ask some questions:

* Color PhotoCopy of MarkSheet/Degree of MBA
* Color Photocopy of Marksheet/Degree of B.Com
* Color PhotoCopy of Passport & NIC
* Take A printout of CES form, fill it, sign it.
* Bank Draft of $226

- Are these only required documents to b put inside University's Sealed Envelope?
- No Attestation required from HEC?
- Only University attestation required?

Q- I Did my MBA from Iqra University Gulshan Campus, So just to ask, should I get my attestation from same Campus or needed to go to Main Campus and get everything done and either ask them to send or take the envelope and send it by myself.
And in "FROM" column, write From Controller of Examination with University's Address.

Thanks.

Shoaib
Hi shoaib,

Yes only uni attestation is enough for ces. But please take care of following.

About mba u need to get it verified from controller office wherever it is does not matter but it should be verfiable if in case ces send verification inquiry to contact mentioned for iqra uni.

For Bcom plz be aware it should be verified from the issuing authority (as in my case i did bcom from punjabcollege but my degree was from punjab uni so it shud be verified frm punjab uni in mmy case or HEC)

About posting it CES allows pakistani applicant to post it themselves but the envelope should be sealed by uni.

Shobyy

Nov 29, 2014
Zmaqsood said:
Hi shoaib,

Yes only uni attestation is enough for ces. But please take care of following.

About mba u need to get it verified from controller office wherever it is does not matter but it should be verfiable if in case ces send verification inquiry to contact mentioned for iqra uni.

For Bcom plz be aware it should be verified from the issuing authority (as in my case i did bcom from punjabcollege but my degree was from punjab uni so it shud be verified frm punjab uni in mmy case or HEC)

About posting it CES allows pakistani applicant to post it themselves but the envelope should be sealed by uni.

Salam ZMaqsood,

Really Appreciate your help. Yes infact I was also thinking that I Need to get my Bcom degree verified and attested from Karachi University because Uni is the issuing authority of my Bcom Degree.

But Brother Can you tell me one more thing, should I need to get sealed envolope from Khi Uni for my Bcom Degree or should I just put my verified copies in one envelope along with other docs which will b issued by the University where I did my Masters i.e Iqra University??

Shoaib.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Shobyy said:
Salam ZMaqsood,

Really Appreciate your help. Yes infact I was also thinking that I Need to get my Bcom degree verified and attested from Karachi University because Uni is the issuing authority of my Bcom Degree.

But Brother Can you tell me one more thing, should I need to get sealed envolope from Khi Uni for my Bcom Degree or should I just put my verified copies in one envelope along with other docs which will b issued by the University where I did my Masters i.e Iqra University??

Shoaib.

No you need seperate envelopes for each university but i guess once u get seperate sealed envelopes you can post them together in one TCS/DHL enevelope to CES. But plz note that each degree should be in its respective uni sealed enevelope

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Dear Folks,

Did any one attests their doc from HEC through OCS courier services? I have some queries.

1 - Are they reliable?
2 - How much time usually they will take? On the OCS website they are saying that they will take 15-30 days?
3 - Will HEC seals my doc in their envelope if I request, and will update status on their website too?

One more Question

If Metric and F.Sc boards are same then both documents in a single envelope is acceptable by WES? OR I need to seal in a separate envelopes.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi friends,
I am confused about WES process
I have attested my Bachelors degree and transcript from HEC

Now I have sealed the HEC attested photocopies in an envelop.

Do the photocopies also requires attestation from the University too (Before putting in the envelop) or HEC attestation is Enough?

Along with the sealed envelop what should I send (for Example, any form or something)
Please share your experience about this issue.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
DesireCA said:
Dear Folks,

Did any one attests their doc from HEC through OCS courier services? I have some queries.

1 - Are they reliable?
2 - How much time usually they will take? On the OCS website they are saying that they will take 15-30 days?
3 - Will HEC seals my doc in their envelope if I request, and will update status on their website too?

One more Question

If Metric and F.Sc boards are same then both documents in a single envelope is acceptable by WES? OR I need to seal in a separate envelopes.
Answer to your question is they are reliable and will get your degrees attested but dont trust qbout their time commitment as they will take nywhere between 1-2 months. Better go personally