+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
mish said:
Sorry for the late reply, i was away from the forum

Firstly u should have gmail account and then visit this link...

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]No phone needed: Make calls from Gmail or Hangouts[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/google-in-the-enterprise/no-phone-needed-make-calls-from-gmail-or-hangouts/
Mish, this is a very old blog, now they charge 1 cent per minute for all US & Canada calls. Therefore its not free. But less than PKR 1 per minute, so very cheap.

BK123

Jul 21, 2014
Congrats!

Bad news for me; I also did not happen to see this website to know that WES was a bad choice and paid them 300 USD 2 days ago :(

Anyways, read most of the text from you brothers and got confused lol, pls correct me for the following (considering I am out of Pakistan, my Matric is from Federal Board and Inter from Karachi Board:

1- Is Matric attestation from FBISE office in H84 Islamabad required? Fastest way to do this is? If attested do they send the sealed envelope themselves? What about TSF?
2- How to get the Inter Cert attested from Karachi Board? Fastest way to do this? If attested do they send the sealed envelope themselves? What about TSF?
3- Is there anyone on this forum who did not submit the Inter and Matric to WES and got approval? It would save alot of time as my HEC attestation will be done tomorrow IA!
4- Wrt to Inter/Matric it is repeatedly mentioned on this forum that they sometimes give the sealed envelope to you and in some cases they dont; which is the right way? Should we send it or ask them to send it (thay take 40 days?)

Looking forward to an urgent reply as I think I am already late at all this! Thanks brothers ...

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
sahrhp said:
Mish, this is a very old blog, now they charge 1 cent per minute for all US & Canada calls. Therefore its not free. But less than PKR 1 per minute, so very cheap.
Nops!!!!!!!!!!Do it from gmail hangouts, i did a week before...

not charged any thing

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i contacted WES and they replied

"your documents are with Evaluation Department, you will receive a reply shortly"

any one ever faced this situation and got this reply?
what's that?
what does it mean?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
BK123 said:
Congrats!

Bad news for me; I also did not happen to see this website to know that WES was a bad choice and paid them 300 USD 2 days ago :(

Anyways, read most of the text from you brothers and got confused lol, pls correct me for the following (considering I am out of Pakistan, my Matric is from Federal Board and Inter from Karachi Board:

1- Is Matric attestation from FBISE office in H84 Islamabad required? Fastest way to do this is? If attested do they send the sealed envelope themselves? What about TSF?
2- How to get the Inter Cert attested from Karachi Board? Fastest way to do this? If attested do they send the sealed envelope themselves? What about TSF?
3- Is there anyone on this forum who did not submit the Inter and Matric to WES and got approval? It would save alot of time as my HEC attestation will be done tomorrow IA!
4- Wrt to Inter/Matric it is repeatedly mentioned on this forum that they sometimes give the sealed envelope to you and in some cases they dont; which is the right way? Should we send it or ask them to send it (thay take 40 days?)

Looking forward to an urgent reply as I think I am already late at all this! Thanks brothers ...

Aoa..

Every procedures need effort, so u have to put in

you cannot get eca report alone with HEC

Now for u, As per forum (not my own experience) there are some applicants who have recieved ECA report without giving metric documents but, inter is mandatory

So u have to go through the procedures to get it verified and sealed from inter

Inter people send envelope themselves through Pakistan post

But u can send it own as well....if u have some links in inter board or if any one can means any representative of board easily sign ur WES Form and seal it...then u can send envelope on own

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
F_S_W said:
i contacted WES and they replied

"your documents are with Evaluation Department, you will receive a reply shortly"

any one ever faced this situation and got this reply?
what's that?
what does it mean?
it means they are in process of ur evaluation,

its not final yet... let c wht reply they will give u

have u asked them why my status is showing some thing else.(Documents in a specified manner)

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish said:
it means they are in process of ur evaluation,

its not final yet... let c wht reply they will give u

have u asked them why my status is showing some thing else.(Documents in a specified manner)
actually, as i said it was some kind of Chinese-origin lady serving me,
she was facing difficulty in communication (or may be mine was not good), so after 3 attempts , i told her,
MY...........REFERENCE.............NUMBER.................IS................00...............00.................00...........0 then she understood my reference number,
then i asked her,.................................why..................my .................status...............is..............same...........for.............last...........10........days,

all the communication was in same pattern,

at the end she was successful, and she told me that my dox are with evaluation department and i would get a reply shortly.

so
that's it

i am praying for the best.

BK123

Jul 21, 2014
Aoa..

Now for u, As per forum (not my own experience) there are some applicants who have recieved ECA report without giving metric documents but, inter is mandatory

But u can send it own as well....if u have some links in inter board or if any one can means any representative of board easily sign ur WES Form and seal it...then u can send envelope on own

Thanks for the reply Mish! Well I have managed to find an agent who is doing it for Matric certifcate from Federal Board and will provide attested sealed Certificate.
However with Inter Board Karachi I am still struggling and also they will send the envelope themselves :( If I rely on them sending it will take months which we don't have. Don't know what to do about this situation ...
Which form are we talking about?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
BK123 said:
Aoa..

Thanks for the reply Mish! Well I have managed to find an agent who is doing it for Matric certifcate from Federal Board and will provide attested sealed Certificate.
However with Inter Board Karachi I am still struggling and also they will send the envelope themselves :( If I rely on them sending it will take months which we don't have. Don't know what to do about this situation ...
Which form are we talking about?
It is on website under requirement page for Pakistan, u have to send with metric and inter envelope...

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
F_S_W said:
actually, as i said it was some kind of Chinese-origin lady serving me,
she was facing difficulty in communication (or may be mine was not good), so after 3 attempts , i told her,
MY...........REFERENCE.............NUMBER.................IS................00...............00.................00...........0 then she understood my reference number,
then i asked her,.................................why..................my .................status...............is..............same...........for.............last...........10........days,

all the communication was in same pattern,

at the end she was successful, and she told me that my dox are with evaluation department and i would get a reply shortly.

so
that's it

i am praying for the best.
Lets hope for the best!!!!!

BK123

Jul 21, 2014
Yes - Got it Mish! Thanks. Though i was reading somewhere that the Inter board are not filling out that form ...

Pls. can you or anyone advise me exactly how to send the Intermediate Attested envelope myself? And whether that would be acceptable to WES?

For Matric Federal board no one has mentioned anything how they send their sealed envelope to WES or they give it to us to send it ourselves, also is that acceptable to WES?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
BK123 said:
Yes - Got it Mish! Thanks. Though i was reading somewhere that the Inter board are not filling out that form ...

Pls. can you or anyone advise me exactly how to send the Intermediate Attested envelope myself? And whether that would be acceptable to WES?

For Matric Federal board no one has mentioned anything how they send their sealed envelope to WES or they give it to us to send it ourselves, also is that acceptable to WES?
I dont know about federal board

but as far as inter is concerned, see u have to bit roam in the board....

after u r done with ur attestation in inter ...go to any representatibe of board ..explain the matter and get it signed by them and say to put in sealed envelope.Thats it!!!

I went to rizwan sahab who is secretary...go to him...may he will solve ur matter

Take the name of allah and ur way will be easy...believe me

BK123

Jul 21, 2014
Mish Salam, do you have some contact number for Rizwan Sb? Also he is secretary of what?

Most important thing I will be going to Inter board tomorrow In Sha Allah or maybe on Friday - do i need an agent who are usually standing outside? or should i get hold of some board employee?

bregadier

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Documents send
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
27 jun
IELTS Request
Send with documents
File Transfer...
12-12-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
24 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
24 Sep
for federal Board people
process is simple
if u can go to FBISE building in H8 , process is of one day
they willl charge fee of 300 in case of metric and 600 ( 300 for certificate and 300 for mark sheet) and say to submitt and get it sealed back after 2 days.
You can request them to do it on same day as u need urgent or u r from out station.
they refer you to go to Assistant controller , his name is Sabir Khan , he is very nice guy and will give your certificate in sealed envelope of board to courier your self.
Keep in mind always use Fedex to courier to WES as they are doing this on regular basis and they know how and what to do.
Fedex people will send that seal envelop from FBISE by stating thier name and address in consignee ( you will pay the expense)

Thats What i did in my case.
Waiting for my WES report these days.

Regards

mish said:
I dont know about federal board

but as far as inter is concerned, see u have to bit roam in the board....

after u r done with ur attestation in inter ...go to any representatibe of board ..explain the matter and get it signed by them and say to put in sealed envelope.Thats it!!!

I went to rizwan sahab who is secretary...go to him...may he will solve ur matter

Take the name of allah and ur way will be easy...believe me

BK123

Jul 21, 2014
bregadier said:
for federal Board people
process is simple
if u can go to FBISE building in H8 , process is of one day
they willl charge fee of 300 in case of metric and 600 ( 300 for certificate and 300 for mark sheet) and say to submitt and get it sealed back after 2 days.
You can request them to do it on same day as u need urgent or u r from out station.
they refer you to go to Assistant controller , his name is Sabir Khan , he is very nice guy and will give your certificate in sealed envelope of board to courier your self.
Keep in mind always use Fedex to courier to WES as they are doing this on regular basis and they know how and what to do.
Fedex people will send that seal envelop from FBISE by stating thier name and address in consignee ( you will pay the expense)

Thats What i did in my case.
Waiting for my WES report these days.

Regards

Salam, brother are you talking about matric attestation or Inter?
My Inter is from Karachi board.

For Matric I thought the federal board doesn't send the envelope they give it to you ... I guess I am wrong?

Anyways Federal one of the agents is doing for me as I can't go to Islamabad. I will ask him to use Fedex. How much do they charge?

Regards,