+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
mqureshi said:
CES only provide one copy of ECA; however they can provide duplicate on some charge. am just wondering that how long do they keep our documents in their record, so that we don't need to send them documents again.
No, ces provides two copies of eca, one for you to send to CIC, and the other for your own record. You can request more as well.
They keep your record for a long time, I guess ten years, so you can request another copy at any time.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Letters must be:
• written on company letterhead,
• signed by the responsible officer/supervisor,
• show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
• stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable).

Letters must include all of the following information:
• the specific period of your employment with the company,
• the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position,
• your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
• your total annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
• the number of hours worked per week in each position.

Additional supporting documents may include:
• copies of work contracts, and
• copies of pay stubs

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
How to track the application if sent to UoT (CES) ?Line in WES we can create ID and check the status of the documents and application.

Devilshani

Jun 18, 2014
nshah32 said:
Letters must be:
• written on company letterhead,
• signed by the responsible officer/supervisor,
• show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
• stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable).

Letters must include all of the following information:
• the specific period of your employment with the company,
• the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position,
• your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
• your total annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
• the number of hours worked per week in each position.

Additional supporting documents may include:
• copies of work contracts, and
• copies of pay stubs
dudeee phas gaya because my employment includes National Bank of Pakistan :( and they dont give any other certificate other then their standard one

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
swash110 said:
How to track the application if sent to UoT (CES) ?Line in WES we can create ID and check the status of the documents and application.
There is no portal like wes, to check app status. You can email them and ask for the status. They also email you promptly to confirm and inform you.

Devilshani

Jun 18, 2014
GUYZ I AM REALLY WORRIED, I HAVE HEC VERIFICATION WHICH I SENT TO CES, BUT I DID BCOM AND THEN MBA WAS I SUPPOSE TO SEND VERIFICATION FROM KARACHI UNIVERSITY FOR BCOM AS WELL ? OR JUST HEC VERIFICATION WOULD DO.

PLEASE RESPONSEDDDD

Coolnadz

Star Member
May 27, 2014
swash110 said:
thanks ibabur ,one last question ..is it ok to send both packages i-e coloured copy documents along with application and HEC docs in one envolope ? to save money
My query is same, my bachelors and masters HEC verified and sealed enveleop is ready with me, should it will be accepted by CES, if i will send them directly. If yes, then can anyone have any email confirmation of this from CES that they are accepting it directly

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Devilshani said:
GUYZ I AM REALLY WORRIED, I HAVE HEC VERIFICATION WHICH I SENT TO CES, BUT I DID BCOM AND THEN MBA WAS I SUPPOSE TO SEND VERIFICATION FROM KARACHI UNIVERSITY FOR BCOM AS WELL ? OR JUST HEC VERIFICATION WOULD DO.

PLEASE RESPONSEDDDD
If its HEC verified and in sealed envelop then it will be accepted.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Coolnadz said:
My query is same, my bachelors and masters HEC verified and sealed enveleop is ready with me, should it will be accepted by CES, if i will send them directly. If yes, then can anyone have any email confirmation of this from CES that they are accepting it directly
If its HEC verified and in sealed envelop then it will be accepted. Regarding email .. you can ask CES the same question and they will reply.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Coolnadz said:
Dear ******,

No, sealed envelopes should be mailed directly from each awarding institution.

Or

we can accept documents attested by the HEC (Higher Education Commission) as long as they are sealed in an official envelope.

This envelope can be mailed either directly to us by the HEC or by the client.

Sincerely,

Comparative Education Service (CES)

Coolnadz

Star Member
May 27, 2014
beeba-bacha said:
Dear ******,

No, sealed envelopes should be mailed directly from each awarding institution.

Or

we can accept documents attested by the HEC (Higher Education Commission) as long as they are sealed in an official envelope.

This envelope can be mailed either directly to us by the HEC or by the client.

Sincerely,

Comparative Education Service (CES)
Thank u so much . I also just received the same email from CES

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
You also need to send BCOM degree either by HEC attested and sealed or attested and sealed by your university
You can send HEC envelope separately for BCOM or can send both envelopes together(if both are from HEC)

Devilshani said:
My MBA is verified by HEC, BCOM isnt :( what to do now

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
no portal for tracking
but as of my personal experience, you get payment receipt email from CES after one week of delivering your documents, that will an intimation that assessment is going to start, they will then check all documents acceptability and will let you know if there is something missing, its almost in one week after payment received, i hope if documents are complete then in next week they complete there assessment.
Its just a rough estimates for your idea

swash110 said: