Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
For me, both packages were received and signed by same person so i hope there will be no issue, according to my knowledge in this thread there are 2 3 people who sent the HEC + Personal packages in same envelope, and one also mentioned that he got response from CES that in case of HEC both package can be send in one envelope. again this is just for case of HEC, not for University
You can use the one that DON'T includes "c/o Research Department".

swash110 said:
Dear Ibabur ,are you sure about it ? I am going to follow this as I have HEC attested documents but on CES Application form two mailing addresses are written one for application package and other for "Official Academic Records from issuing institutions" so in this case if I send both the envolpos i-e application package + HEC together ,then at which address should i send ?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
This claim thing is for when sending the package from Pakistan, not for CES, they will use this same $75 option
For claiming from pakistan you can show then that recipiet is a university so I am elligible for student package. according to my experience DHL denied and they said that their package has over now so i sent my personal envelope via DHL normal rate that was 5000. TCS sent my university sealed envelope with student package in 1600

swash110 said:
Dear nshah how to claim for the student package ? i think if we select Courier Service to USA and International - $75 (including taxes)..then CES will also send back the documents via courier mail.

Devilshani

Jun 18, 2014
Hi All,

I am done with my IELTS and HEC attestation and just today morning i sent my docs to CES, please suggest what additional arrangements should I make before my ECA is received.

need to get my police certificate ready and fill out all the forms ? whatelse ?

Andinu

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Devilshani said:
Hi All,

I am done with my IELTS and HEC attestation and just today morning i sent my docs to CES, please suggest what additional arrangements should I make before my ECA is received.

You need arrangement's like Photographs, payment (DD or CC), ... etc. For full info go through the checklist from the following link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
swash110 said:
how much time did CES take to verify the documents in your case?
all docs recieved by ces before 10th may
eca completed at the end of of the month (may 2014)

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
Dear All

I have done CA and had sent my doc to WES. They have now asked for Inter documents. Now the intermediate board is saying they will sent the verfied certfied and attested mark sheet to WES. They are saying I don't need to go IBCC ... Kindly guide .. Further they are telling that Matric Board will send the docs to WES separately ... They are not concerned with it ... I told them about IBCC and they said for WES equivalency they sent it directly to WES and I don't need to go to IBCC deptt.

mqureshi

Jun 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
CES only provide one copy of ECA; however they can provide duplicate on some charge. am just wondering that how long do they keep our documents in their record, so that we don't need to send them documents again.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
They are right, you don't need IBCC, if board is agree to directly send verified copies than nothing better than that.
Yes in some cases matric and inter board send document separately, i am not sure but many of other peoples in different threads claimed that Matric copies are not required and just Inter certificate and marksheet is enough, but personally i could not confirm this, others can better comment on this who got ECA from WES
SMFAHAD said:
Dear All

I have done CA and had sent my doc to WES. They have now asked for Inter documents. Now the intermediate board is saying they will sent the verfied certfied and attested mark sheet to WES. They are saying I don't need to go IBCC ... Kindly guide .. Further they are telling that Matric Board will send the docs to WES separately ... They are not concerned with it ... I told them about IBCC and they said for WES equivalency they sent it directly to WES and I don't need to go to IBCC deptt.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
swash110 said:
Dear nshah how to claim for the student package ? i think if we select Courier Service to USA and International - $75 (including taxes)..then CES will also send back the documents via courier mail.
Dear Swash110,

Since the CES address is a university address and the documents you are sending are also academic therefor you can use student package of any courier service to send your forms. I used FEDEX student package even for sending documents to WES.

Courier service charges are for CES where you are the recipient. Unfortunately you have to choose this option if you want the ECA in 4 to 5 days after completion of it.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Devilshani said:
Hi All,

nothing as such..just birth certificate..if its in other language than English or french then get it translated..and starts preparing according to check list

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
nshah32 said:
Dear Swash110,

Since the CES address is a university address and the documents you are sending are also academic therefor you can use student package of any courier service to send your forms. I used FEDEX student package even for sending documents to WES.

Courier service charges are for CES where you are the recipient. Unfortunately you have to choose this option if you want the ECA in 4 to 5 days after completion of it.
thanks i got it

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Devilshani said:
Hi All,

You should get the following
1. Reference/Experience letter from all of your previous employers.
2. Proof of funds documents
3. Photographs in desired format
4. Demand draft if not using CC
3. Translation of documents such as Birth certificate, CNIC e.t.c if not in english

Nice to have PCC

Devilshani

Jun 18, 2014
nshah32 said:
You should get the following
1. Reference/Experience letter from all of your previous employers.
2. Proof of funds documents
3. Photographs in desired format
4. Demand draft if not using CC
3. Translation of documents such as Birth certificate, CNIC e.t.c if not in english

Nice to have PCC

That's mate any special requirement for expirence letter ? Just date n designation would do ?