+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

STK

May 29, 2014
mish said:
no u dont need...i have given all the procedure in this thread....first verify your documents...get it attested by ibcc...then let me know....
Mish, Thanks for your reply.

Means do the simple attestations for inter & matric (mark sheets and certificates) and then apply the same to IBCC. Once get it from IBCC then contact you.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
STK said:
Mish, Thanks for your reply.

Means do the simple attestations for inter & matric (mark sheets and certificates) and then apply the same to IBCC. Once get it from IBCC then contact you.
yup....after the attestation directly go to controller for metric..he will attest your form

and for inter there is Mr arif Secretary in inter board..go to him for form attestation
one

tell them to put in a sealed envelope and send it on your own

they mouth will always be opened to eat money of others..we on our own have to struggle for getting our work done

nothing is impossible...

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
smimran said:
Dear All,
I have read all threads and could not find any scenario related to me. So I am posting a fresh question. I am confused that should I go with WES or CES.
Problem with WES:
I have graduated from Sir Syed University; this university is not in their list so I do not know what to do?
Problem with CES:
I have got my post-graduation degree from Germany; Germany is not in the list of their countries where they can verify the documents.
Please advise me in this regard.

thanks
Replied, check ur inbox

anyta.ali

May 16, 2014
I have inquired about University of Toronto school of continuing studies.
They just need photocopies of Bachelors and Masters transcripts and Degrees without any attestation?

Is that so ?

So my WES doesnt seems to be moving? so i am planning to go for CES?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
As i mentioned previously you need following things for CES:
You need to get two envelope, one sent by you and one by your University.

Envelope 1 will include these items: Color copy of Passport, Color copies of Degree + Transcrip from both sides and Application form with payment information. This envelope will sent by to to CES

Envelop 2 will contain your Transcript/Mark sheet, this needs to be sent sealed by your university and sent to CES directly. (you can send yourself but show this like sent by university by putting university address in FROM)

If university is not providing this service than you can use HEC attested degree and transcript to send in HEC sealed envelope

As you aseked, no attestation is required, just your envelope must contains COLOR COPIES, and university/HEC envelop must SEALED preferably in official envelope

anyta.ali said:
I have inquired about University of Toronto school of continuing studies.
They just need photocopies of Bachelors and Masters transcripts and Degrees without any attestation?

Is that so ?

So my WES doesnt seems to be moving? so i am planning to go for CES?

Tab1

May 10, 2014
samsaf29 said:
good to hear about acceptance of ur documents.
I want to know about the seaking process.
how does board seal it? any special material or just glue/tape.. and who(official) does the stamp & signature.
Just glue/tape is sufficient.
As far as board procedure is concerned then it vary from board to board.
Surf this thread completly and you will find the procedure of your concerned board

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
samsaf29 said:
good to hear about acceptance of ur documents.
I want to know about the seaking process.
how does board seal it? any special material or just glue/tape.. and who(official) does the stamp & signature.
it is the the board respective envelope in which they put the concerned doc, close it by UHU and stamp the official envelope on the place of opening and other two corners

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
In my case the board of examinations refused to send it to WES. So what I did was to ask them their official envelop, seal it get it signed and stamped by them, than give it to courier and mention the board address as sender, I got a positive report from WES in 1 week.

Cheers

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
Is there any body here whose Intermediate 'Marksheet/Certificate/WES form' was sent directly by 'Board of Intermediate Education (KARACHI)' to WES?
In such case, How much time did the documents take to reach WES as I believe, Interboard don't use any express courier service like DHL/FeDX etc.??

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
mish said:
yup....after the attestation directly go to controller for metric..he will attest your form

and for inter there is Mr arif Secretary in inter board..go to him for form attestation
one

tell them to put in a sealed envelope and send it on your own

they mouth will always be opened to eat money of others..we on our own have to struggle for getting our work done

nothing is impossible...
Dear Fellows,
I am stuck at one point at Inter Board (Karachi) regarding WES application attestation.

1. I submitted Marksheet/Certificate/WES Form to inter board about 23 days ago along with DD 15$ as per board procedure.
2. Though they have attested the docs but now they are brutally insisted that Board will them selves send the documents to WES directly & they wont handover to me the sealed envelope...I'm badly stuck here as we all know, if board will send; its never gona reach there or if it reaches, it would be toooo late !!
3. Plz guide me how can I take the sealed envelop from them for sending it by my self?
4. If I remain unable to get the sealed envelope from those creepy board people, I am thinking to apply for attestation of another set of Inter Board Documents & do NOT deposit DD 15$, & then will send those docs by myself. . . but in this case some one told me that Board wont attest WES form...Upto what extent is this true?
5. If I submit my Inter Board Docs to WES without WES Form, whats the probability of acceptance from WES?

Plz guide me ...Million thanks in advance for your kind guidance as usual.

Regards,

rababkazim

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
evil.genius said:
Is there any body here whose Intermediate 'Marksheet/Certificate/WES form' was sent directly by 'Board of Intermediate Education (KARACHI)' to WES?
In such case, How much time did the documents take to reach WES as I believe, Interboard don't use any express courier service like DHL/FeDX etc.??
yes I sent my documents directly from 'Board of Intermediate Education (KARACHI) my documents were sent on 15 may .didn't reached WES yet .they use Pakistan post for sending which takes 12-15 working days to reach destination.iam still waiting don't know what to do .should attest new copy and send directly confused

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
rababkazim said:
yes I sent my documents directly from 'Board of Intermediate Education (KARACHI) my documents were sent on 15 may .didn't reached WES yet .they use Pakistan post for sending which takes 12-15 working days to reach destination.iam still waiting don't know what to do .should attest new copy and send directly confused
I came across that if u try to send the docs by your self, Inter Board wont attest WES form. However they will attest mark sheet & certificate.... Is there Any body who can confirm it??
If we send docs without 'WES form' , would WES accept our case?

rababkazim

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
evil.genius said:
I came across that if u try to send the docs by your self, Inter Board wont attest WES form. However they will attest mark sheet & certificate.... Is there Any body who can confirm it??
If we send docs without 'WES form' , would WES accept our case?
mine already 12 working days has passed .hope they will reach in first week of june inshallah.no idea of sending docs by urself.between which NOC your are applying in ?

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
rababkazim said:
mine already 12 working days has passed .hope they will reach in first week of june inshallah.no idea of sending docs by urself.between which NOC your are applying in ?
My NOC is 2133. what abt urs?

Also tell me plz what abt metric marksheet & certificate? is it mandatory to send or not for WES?

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
evil.genius said:
My NOC is 2133. what abt urs?

Also tell me plz what abt metric marksheet & certificate? is it mandatory to send or not for WES?
Hi

My NOC is 2133 too, yes it is must to send your 10th and 12th certificates plus marksheets to WES from the board.