+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

rababkazim

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
evil.genius said:
My NOC is 2133. what abt urs?

Also tell me plz what abt metric marksheet & certificate? is it mandatory to send or not for WES?
2174 .no matric doesn't require only inter marksheet and certi required.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
font=Verdana]the reply is the answer of many personal messages that came to my inbox

Guys this procedure of WES form attestation is quite hectic procedure

people who have send through board and have given dollar 15 will have to wait for at-least 15 to 20 days...if still they dont get any response, then they can arrange another set and dont need to give money again..

i have posted in the forum before...that form has to get attested by any board representative..it is not necessary to to get it done by controller or deputy controller..it can be secretary any one who have official board stamp..Thats IT...there is no rocket science

Guys u have to explain the matter to the people ..they will definitely listen u...take the name of Allah...inshallah u will get success

Other wise get a fake stamp and do it yourself :p :p :p :p :p

Really sometime person feel like this...i had done my work without giving any 15 dollar to any one in last december...i have followed my friend procedure..

Rabab and evil genius hope u have got ur answer

Best of luck

[/font]

khurrambhatti

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2015
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
ibabur said:
You are misunderstanding the info from this link (i also did but clarified by multiple emails with CES)

The info is showing two types of assessments, Secondary: for that you need to provide secondary school verification, Post-Secondary: you need to provide all post secondary documents(degrees and transcripts of bachelors and/or masters)

I have confirmed with them with many emails and its 100% confirmed from them that for FSWP, we need only post-secondary documents to send by university attended, and color photo copies of passport and degrees+transcript by yourself.

If you need then i can forward you the email conversations with CES. Let me know if any further clarification required in this regards.

Salam ibabur,

I agreed with you regarding required documents for CES. But can you please send me your email conversation with CES, to khurram.bhatti@hotmail.com..!! It could save my time to ask questions from them.
Thanks in advance.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
w.a.Salam
I have sent you all the emails, you can let me know if you have some specific question.

I addition to my last posts that may help others, i said that they require Transcript + Degree both should be sent by university, but when i sent my application, i noticed that they only require Transcript or Marksheet from University, Degree is not required to sent by university. This transcript should be sealed and sent by University.

khurrambhatti said:
Salam ibabur,

I agreed with you regarding required documents for CES. But can you please send me your email conversation with CES, to khurram.bhatti @ hotmail.com..!! It could save my time to ask questions from them.
Thanks in advance.

haseeb.ansari

May 22, 2014
Dear Mish ,

This is the v useful information you shared and based on this information I shall further proceed.

Can you please inform me through email (Ansari.haseeb@hotmail.com) that who shall fill and sign the bottom part of the WES in the respective boards.

JazakAllah, Once again I appreciate your sincerity towards humanity.

regards
Haseeb Ansari

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
haseeb.ansari said:
Dear Mish ,

This is the v useful information you shared and based on this information I shall further proceed.

Can you please inform me through email (Ansari.haseeb @ hotmail.com) that who shall fill and sign the bottom part of the WES in the respective boards.

regards
Haseeb Ansari
The form is for the Secondary and higher secondary board examinations officer.. it can be anyone who is having the stamp. not necessary to be controller of examinations or registrar

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
haseeb.ansari said:
Dear Mish ,

Can you please inform me through email (Ansari.haseeb @ hotmail.com) that who shall fill and sign the bottom part of the WES in the respective boards.

regards
Haseeb Ansari
Iam posting again Haseeb..

Form has to get attested by any board representative..it is not necessary to to get it done by controller or deputy controller..it can be secretary or any one who have official board stamp..Thats IT.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Thanks for Appreciating, God Bless You[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Mark Adam ur inbox is full, please clear ur inbox

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
mish said:
Iam posting again Haseeb..

Form has to get attested by any board representative..it is not necessary to to get it done by controller or deputy controller..it can be secretary or any one who have official board stamp..Thats IT.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Thanks for Appreciating, God Bless You[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Is this not necessary that the person who has attested the Marksheet/Certificate should ONLY attest the WES form ?

Ravish Fatima

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Has any one successfully receieved ECA report via CES?

wychaudhry

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
Hi,

I did my Intermediate from Faisalabad board in 1995. At that time Board used to take combine exam of 1st year and second year. The certificate issued by the board has all the subjects mentioned on it and plus the total marks of each subject and marks obtained in the each subject. Marks detail sheet also contains the same information so do I still need to submit marks detail sheet along with certificate? when certificate has information about total marks and marks obtained in each subject
Secondly board officials have refused to fill the WES form and told me to go to my institution ,where i was enrolled, and ask them to fill the WES academic request form. Is it ok if my institution fills the academic request form instead of BISE Faisalabad?

tazonline21

Jun 3, 2014
Dear mish I have done engineering from Pakistan, so do I need to send all my previous degrees (Metric, intermediate) or I can just send my university degree??

samsaf29

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LOndon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 24-11-2014.. SLU 27-8-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
wychaudhry said:
Hi,

I did my Intermediate from Faisalabad board in 1995. At that time Board used to take combine exam of 1st year and second year. The certificate issued by the board has all the subjects mentioned on it and plus the total marks of each subject and marks obtained in the each subject. Marks detail sheet also contains the same information so do I still need to submit marks detail sheet along with certificate? when certificate has information about total marks and marks obtained in each subject
Secondly board officials have refused to fill the WES form and told me to go to my institution ,where i was enrolled, and ask them to fill the WES academic request form. Is it ok if my institution fills the academic request form instead of BISE Faisalabad?
I have faced the same problem from BISE fsd. if you haven't paid to WES yet. better to choose CES. bcz they don't require higher secondary certificates... otherwise fsd board won't provide you sealed envelope and WES form.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Let me make it clear that WES form is not a requirement!

Just get ur docs attested and get it sealed in their official envelope!

I did it this way, my assessment is complete and report is ready for delivery!