Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
hassan905 said:
HI All ,

My documents were recieved on 20th May by WES and till that date it is showing the status of "Documents Recieved-Review in progress".Its been more than 7 days with same status ,is it normal ? please guide
its normal, relax

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
captain FK said:
i think enough has been said and told about WES on this forum and this serves almost all queries.

My particular query is about my wife's educational documents. I am the principal applicant but I am confused whether I should also get my wife's documents attested from HEC or not? She is appearing in the IELTS also. Kindly guide me in this regard if anybody has proper knowledge regarding it.

Thanks
No need of wife educational document attestation..IELTS is the point scoring matter

SIMAL

Star Member
May 3, 2014
mish said:
its normal, relax
First Envelope received by WES on 23-5-14 and 2nd received on 25-5-14 (as per DHL tracker) ; but WES status still showing "waiting for documents". Is it normal? Or should I send mail to WES.

samsaf29

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LOndon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 24-11-2014.. SLU 27-8-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Tab1 said:
I sent IBCC attested and sealed SSC & HSSC documents to WES without WES form and thanks to Allah they still accepted it.
However following full procedure is preferable and help on all boards is available in this thread that you can easily search by checking previous pages of posts.
However if after putting your best you still got stuck with board then simply send IBCC attested and sealed SSC & HSSC documents to WES, may be it will work for you as well.
good to hear about acceptance of ur documents.
I want to know about the seaking process.
how does board seal it? any special material or just glue/tape.. and who(official) does the stamp & signature.

wahabshah

May 19, 2014
I sent HEC documents to WES, which is accepted.
I have done O&A levels. I asked my Mamu to get the Equivalence certificates of O&A Levels attested and then attested photocopies of both certificates to be sealed and stamped by the IBCC. Then had it mailed through Leopard Courier to WES courier address.
I will update in the coming dates, if that attestation worked for O&A levels equivalence certificates.

But will really appreciate if anyone who has already gone through the process to kindly share their experience to help other people with similar background.

I really appreciate the people who are helping others in this thread.
With kind regards,
Wahab

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
wahabshah said:
I sent HEC documents to WES, which is accepted.
I have done O&A levels. I asked my Mamu to get the Equivalence certificates of O&A Levels attested and then attested photocopies of both certificates to be sealed and stamped by the IBCC. Then had it mailed through Leopard Courier to WES courier address.
I will update in the coming dates, if that attestation worked for O&A levels equivalence certificates.

But will really appreciate if anyone who has already gone through the process to kindly share their experience to help other people with similar background.

I really appreciate the people who are helping others in this thread.
With kind regards,
Wahab

Post of one of the forum member..may it can be useful for you

IF they have issued you an equivalence certificate. All you need to do is to submit colored copies of the same certificates to IBCC so they can attest the copy and seal it in envelope. Remember to carry your original docs and NIC with you. You would require to mention that it will be submitted to WES for Canadian equivalence.
For higher degrees, go to HEC following the same procedure. since many people are applying for it, people know there what you need to have.
Get both sealed envelopes, apply to WES online and send the package

IBCC / HEC will give you the sealed envelopes, they'll not send them directly. You have to arrange them to be sent WES on your own. Get the sealed envelops, complete your application on WES and print the order form. Attach it to the sealed envelopes and send on the address mentioned on the order form. Time is running, if you want to be in this years list, start running

Courtesy Sherdills

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
SIMAL said:
First Envelope received by WES on 23-5-14 and 2nd received on 25-5-14 (as per DHL tracker) ; but WES status still showing "waiting for documents". Is it normal? Or should I send mail to WES.
If u have sent them the complete documents...then write an email and explain them the issue...do attach tracking details of
your received documents to WES
Dont worry

wahabshah

May 19, 2014
Thanks a lot mish.. May Allah reward you for replying and helping all others in this forum.
I have sent the IBCC attested photocopies of my O&A level equivalence certificates.
I will update later (hopefully as you have mentioned that it will be acceptable for WES)

smimran

May 12, 2014
Dear All,
I have read all threads and could not find any scenario related to me. So I am posting a fresh question. I am confused that should I go with WES or CES.
Problem with WES:
I have graduated from Sir Syed University; this university is not in their list so I do not know what to do?
Problem with CES:
I have got my post-graduation degree from Germany; Germany is not in the list of their countries where they can verify the documents.
Please advise me in this regard.

thanks

rababkazim

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
mish said:

3. Now Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..

Metric certificate and mark sheet with WES form in one board envelope
Inter certificate and mark sheet with WES form in other board envelope

Three things will be included in envelope
1...Verified photocopy of marksheet and certificate

2. IBCC attestation photocopy
Or u have the other option
Make a Photostat on a single page in such a way, that front should have verified stamp and back should have IBCC attestation .because board verify on front page and IBCC verify on backside)so u can take out both stamp on a single page..I chose this option

3. Wes transcript request form

Form upper part should be be filled by you, so fill with black pen or type it
Lower portion would be filled by board representative, whether controller, deputies, secretary or any board representative. Say him to fill the data and stamp it....
Now put all three things together in boards envelop get it sealed by board (they will stamp on it)

Now Courier Problems

As WES request that board should send directly and they dont except without it,
And unfortunately board does not have proper facilities and if they have in any corner we can't rely
So I took responsibility on my own
And used Fedex which takes Rs 1500 on student package
First I sent my metric envelope, and wrote board address on courier page in (From Section)
Same with Intermediate envelope)
And sent with 4 or 5 days difference
But For HEC you can write your own address as don't require to send directly

NOTE:
Please dont forget to write reference number and name on the envelope
do WES accepts parcels send by us ? using board address. i request board to sent my documents. and they sent on 15th of may. using pakistan post they .but still WES didnt receive my documents. what should i do.do i make an other attestation and sent directly to WES ?or should i wait ? any idea of Pakistan Post ?

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
rababkazim said:
do WES accepts parcels send by us ? using board address. i request board to sent my documents. and they sent on 15th of may. using pakistan post they .but still WES didnt receive my documents. what should i do.do i make an other attestation and sent directly to WES ?or should i wait ? any idea of Pakistan Post ?
yes, sent your docs by yourself as pakistan post is not reliable , so make it fast

STK

May 29, 2014
Hi Mish,

I've done my HEC attestation and inter marksheet is also verified. But for sending it to WES they are asking for DD of US 15$. What is you advice that should I pay them or go for attestation and then apply to IBCC?

Also Once you done all of your docs attested and make separate envelop for matric, inter then from whom you asked to fill the WEs form? Please name the guy and also give his office location in inter & matric board offices.

Looking for your urgent response.

Thanks & Regards,
STK

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
wahabshah said:
Thanks a lot mish.. May Allah reward you for replying and helping all others in this forum.
I have sent the IBCC attested photocopies of my O&A level equivalence certificates.
I will update later (hopefully as you have mentioned that it will be acceptable for WES)
Thanks..and ameen..may Allah except these small things of all

Wish u good luck

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
rababkazim said:
yes u can send it on own, ask post office person the date of delivery..if they have given u any receipt....then u can inquire in post office

when u give dollar 15, first it take approx one week to get it cleared from the bank..then other thing starts...

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
STK said:
Hi Mish,

I've done my HEC attestation and inter marksheet is also verified. But for sending it to WES they are asking for DD of US 15$. What is you advice that should I pay them or go for attestation and then apply to IBCC?

Also Once you done all of your docs attested and make separate envelop for matric, inter then from whom you asked to fill the WEs form? Please name the guy and also give his office location in inter & matric board offices.

Looking for your urgent response.

Thanks & Regards,
STK
no u dont need...i have given all the procedure in this thread....first verify your documents...get it attested by ibcc...then let me know....