+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status updated Passport despatched but no approval mail, Rejection???

dd91

Aug 13, 2014
It was like u got approved for study or work permit so and so .
And hw did u track in blue dart

dd91

Aug 13, 2014
Thanx bro i got it how to track

Bro do u have any idea about transfer in canada like campus to campus or can we go to the college after starting of college flight fares are too high its like double in this agust

anishak7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
dd91 said:
It was like u got approved for study or work permit so and so .
And hw did u track in blue dart
just put your tracking id.select ref no. option..i had checked with your tracking id mentioned in your previous forum..it has reached hyderabad bro..! congrats....so how many working days it took for u..?

anishak7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
anishak7 said:
just put your tracking id.select ref no. option..i had checked with your tracking id mentioned in your previous forum..it has reached hyderabad bro..! congrats....so how many working days it took for u..?
gv ur facebook id bro..!

tyn26

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arathi said:
Ya thats true..and approval mail is not an automated email..tracking email is only automated :)
Hi, a blessed day to you

If an applicant got his / her passport returned with VISA stamped in it. Does it mean that the
Application is a success because they issued us a VISA? Whats the relation of "letter if approval"
Correct me if im wrong, once an embassy gave u a visa meaning that all will be well? :)

Thanks so much. Any insights will be appreciated.

My timeline (SOWP AND MY CHILD's STUDY PERMIT):

Applied online: 7/18/2014
AOR: 7/21/2014
MR: 7/23/2014
MED DONE: 8/4/2014

Waiting for the next step. To GOD be the glory..

bunny67

Aug 14, 2014
tyn26 said:
Hi, a blessed day to you

If an applicant got his / her passport returned with VISA stamped in it. Does it mean that the
Application is a success because they issued us a VISA? Whats the relation of "letter if approval"
Correct me if im wrong, once an embassy gave u a visa meaning that all will be well? :)

Thanks so much. Any insights will be appreciated.

My timeline (SOWP AND MY CHILD's STUDY PERMIT):

Applied online: 7/18/2014
AOR: 7/21/2014
MR: 7/23/2014
MED DONE: 8/4/2014

Waiting for the next step. To GOD be the glory..
You need the letter of approval and the visa stamps in the passport or if you arrive in Canad and you don't have the letter of approval then they can send you right back to your country. So call and ask them. They mentioned this on the Canada visa website. Along with other required documents.

tyn26

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bunny67 said:
You need the letter of approval and the visa stamps in the passport or if you arrive in Canad and you don't have the letter of approval then they can send you right back to your country. So call and ask them. They mentioned this on the Canada visa website. Along with other required documents.
Thank you for reminding. Godbless!

Gulfukaran

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello friends i got approval mail today, its party time, approval mail is an automated mail, i think chc's servers r down thats why mail getting late, today is holiday for them but i got approval mail that means there is some technical problem in their system, so dont loose heart, u people vl get approval mail soon..

destroyed92

Nov 24, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2014
Med's Request
Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected
LANDED..........
I give up on Canada!!
Gulfukaran said:
hello friends i got approval mail today, its party time, approval mail is an automated mail, i think chc's servers r down thats why mail getting late, today is holiday for them but i got approval mail that means there is some technical problem in their system, so dont loose heart, u people vl get approval mail soon..
I guess they are working on saturdays!

dd91

Aug 13, 2014
Guys i got my vissa stamping on page 11 by leaving first 10 pages i dont know y is there any problem with i am little confused?