+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status Change: In Process: More questions

sairaghav1234

Mar 12, 2010
So glad that they touched our file. I do need some clarifications...

1. Assuming that we receive our medical request (hopefully) in 1-2 months - am pregnant and i will deliver the baby in November. Can my husband (who is the principal applicant) complete the medical and continue with this application or should we all wait untill the little one arrives.

2. How long this will delay our file (will the VO look into our file in Nov - Dec or how does this work - i know that nobody can give an exact answer, but those who have had the similar experience, pls share your views)

Good luck to all and have a great week ahead!!!

This is our online status now.

We received your application for permanent residence on April 2, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 22, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on April 28, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 12, 2010.

S

shibuya

Have u intimated ur Visa Office abt the pregnancy. Next my personal opinion is to do everyones medicals together. I am in same spot . i am in process frm 26th April. Our baby is due around 2nd week of Sept. I have still not intimated our Visa office in London.