+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

HelloSUVCanada

Feb 8, 2021
Thanks for sharing your information. My time line:
2024-03-01: Medical examination
2024-03-06: Medical passed
2024-03-23: IRCC received ADR (my 1st time)
2024-04-26: PASL
(my case if also on the priority processing list).
My lawyer told me Portal will be available on Sep or Dec, 2024.
Hello, congratulations. what was the ADR? Did the immigration ask for business plan update or business related activities. How many founders are you?

HelloSUVCanada

Feb 8, 2021
What was requested in both ADRs? Have you been asked for a business progress report or updated plans?
Hello, do you mean you have letter of support from Viatec the incubator or Vantec the angel? They both have priority. What was the ADR? What did they ask for the business? How many founders?

HelloSUVCanada

Feb 8, 2021
Dear All ,
Please find below my SUV programm updated dates ; any body can advise concenrung expected date for PR after the priority consideration as we have LOS from Vantic .?

IRCC PR application date03-Sep-21
Pr Temporary application file number01-Oct-21
Work Permit Introduction letter28-Apr-23
WP-Travel To canada14-May-23
Pr Premanent applictaion Nr ( AOR)15-Aug-23
Biometric date24-Aug-23
Medical Test request19-Oct-23
ADR103-Nov-23
Medical Test Pass10-Nov-23
Submit Additional document requets ( ADR2)10-Nov-23
Prearrival letter (PAL)13-Feb-24
Hello, do you mean you have letter of support from Viatec the incubator or Vantec the angel? They both have priority. What was the ADR? What did they ask for the business? How many founders?

tech.aimable

Feb 13, 2024
I just got the response from the law firm that my work permit has been refused. The reason provided the officer is doubtful about my return to the parent country. I'm confused, this is actually a work permit based on the startup, how could they reject? Any help or guidance in this regards?

xander78

Nov 17, 2023
I just got the response from the law firm that my work permit has been refused. The reason provided the officer is doubtful about my return to the parent country. I'm confused, this is actually a work permit based on the startup, how could they reject? Any help or guidance in this regards?
Can you provide more details?
When did you apply for WP and what’s the actual response from IRCC?

tech.aimable

Feb 13, 2024
Can you provide more details?
When did you apply for WP and what’s the actual response from IRCC?
Applied in March 2024
IRCC Response below
* I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
* The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

xander78

Nov 17, 2023
Applied in March 2024
IRCC Response below
* I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
* The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
it says your visit reasons are not clear, if you applied for work permit (assume you are the essential person), you should provide all relevant information for applying the WP:
including but not limited to: complete business plan, start time, leave time, financial proof, etc. (did you provide all these?)
did you file the WP by yourself or by a consultant?

tech.aimable

Feb 13, 2024
it says your visit reasons are not clear, if you applied for work permit (assume you are the essential person), you should provide all relevant information for applying the WP:
including but not limited to: complete business plan, start time, leave time, financial proof, etc. (did you provide all these?)
did you file the WP by yourself or by a consultant?
I had applied through a Law Firm. The WP application had clearly mentioned me being the essential member, the SUV category selected and NOC properly selected. The business plan was submitted with the PR application. Proof of funds and everything were fulfilled.

xander78

Nov 17, 2023
I had applied through a Law Firm. The WP application had clearly mentioned me being the essential member, the SUV category selected and NOC properly selected. The business plan was submitted with the PR application. Proof of funds and everything were fulfilled.
I'd suggest you request the original WP application copy from the Law Firm - in most cases, you are just one of their clients, so it is possible they missed something in the application

tech.aimable

Feb 13, 2024
I'd suggest you request the original WP application copy from the Law Firm - in most cases, you are just one of their clients, so it is possible they missed something in the application
Thanks Xander, I'll definitely ask for that, once received will share here.

Hogunlar

May 13, 2024
Hi, two likely possibilities either your representative missed out some details or your application fell into the hands of an incompetent Vo. One of our cofounder had same experience, as the Vo treated his application as a student visa and was rejected but is PR is on going. The reason for is refusal states , he is not eligible to study in Canada; Imagine. We also have one cofounder who’s wp was granted but pr returned because he use Declaration of age in lieu of birth certificate, he needed to reapply after a year.
As someone has suggested that you requested for your application screen shot from your representative and go through carefully and ask your representative to reapply fast if your letter of support is still valid.
Some Vo can be dramatic, how do one explain my situation when the Vo requested for my passport for stamping and that of my dependents, my dependents were granted visas and I was then asked ADR which is $230 compliance fee which I initially paid and submitted with my application oh in 2021.my passport is still with IRCC since July 2023, another ADR has be sent and another medical since that got expired in March. Just reevaluate your application and reapply with your representative

ezat55

Sep 18, 2023
The same thing happened to me today, this is not logical, how they asked us to submit WP till issuing the PR, and then they refused it because we didn't proof we are on a temporary visa.
I can't understand.

aattmm

Aug 18, 2022
Hi everyone
We are a startup group that applied same time. Does anyone know our application will be processed in different offices or in the same office and officers?
My teammates received their medical but I didn’t. Is it normal?

Starup

Jun 10, 2024
Dear All ,
Please find below my SUV programm updated dates ; any body can advise concenrung expected date for PR after the priority consideration as we have LOS from Vantic .?

IRCC PR application date
03-Sep-21​
Pr Temporary application file number
01-Oct-21​
Work Permit Introduction letter
28-Apr-23​
WP-Travel To canada
14-May-23​
Pr Premanent applictaion Nr ( AOR)
15-Aug-23​
Biometric date
24-Aug-23​
Medical Test request
19-Oct-23​
ADR1
03-Nov-23​
Medical Test Pass
10-Nov-23​
Submit Additional document requets ( ADR2)
10-Nov-23​
Prearrival letter (PAL)
13-Feb-24​
Any news about copr? Lets us know when u get it pls