+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi SUV friends,
Just wish to know how long does it take from the time"medical submitted" to "Medical passed" by IRRCC?...Everage timing should be appreciated!
Anyone in our forum with SUV application used to have "medical results" extended or not?
Yeah...I have been supporting and helping all of our SUV applicants... and it will be certaintly that I will try my best to share to whoever need the information regarding to SUV.
But now from my side....have sth wish to get from the SUV experts or the ones used to experienced with this.
Please give me advice
Thanks
Kai

Jeffrey.

Sep 28, 2022
Hi SUV friends,
Just wish to know how long does it take from the time"medical submitted" to "Medical passed" by IRRCC?...Everage timing should be appreciated!
Anyone in our forum with SUV application used to have "medical results" extended or not?
Yeah...I have been supporting and helping all of our SUV applicants... and it will be certaintly that I will try my best to share to whoever need the information regarding to SUV.
But now from my side....have sth wish to get from the SUV experts or the ones used to experienced with this.
Please give me advice
Thanks
Kai
Based on my ATIP files, it took just one day.

Reactions: Kai Nemo

qhuo2006

Jan 30, 2022
Hi SUV friends,
Please give me advice
Thanks
Kai
one Immigration agent told me it's averagely one week ( assuming no issue identified in the exam)

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi SUV friends,
Please give me advice
Thanks
Kai
Hi SUV friends,
I am really confused and wonder why two members of my team have submitted their medical exams more than 7 weeks but so far IRCC hasn't updated their medical status yet!
I'd appreciate very much if anyone could advise me why it can last for too long ?
Many thanks
Kai

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Hi Raiz315,
Thank you for the link shared. I have tried to check but I couldn't find whether Angel Investor who has issued my LOS: CIAI "Canadian International Angel Investors" is a part of CTN or not. Could you please help me to check it out?
Many thanks in advance
Kai

all vc and angel supported applications are prioritized.

suv2020

Sep 11, 2022
Hi Raiz315,
Thank you for the link shared. I have tried to check but I couldn't find whether Angel Investor who has issued my LOS: CIAI "Canadian International Angel Investors" is a part of CTN or not. Could you please help me to check it out?
Many thanks in advance
Kai
Hello Kai Nemo: CIAI is in the first one in "Angel Investors Group" which is in the "Priority Processing".

Longman1977

May 14, 2024
Dear All ,
Please find below my SUV programm updated dates ; any body can advise concenrung expected date for PR after the priority consideration as we have LOS from Vantic .?

IRCC PR application date
03-Sep-21​
Pr Temporary application file number
01-Oct-21​
Work Permit Introduction letter
28-Apr-23​
WP-Travel To canada
14-May-23​
Pr Premanent applictaion Nr ( AOR)
15-Aug-23​
Biometric date
24-Aug-23​
Medical Test request
19-Oct-23​
ADR1
03-Nov-23​
Medical Test Pass
10-Nov-23​
Submit Additional document requets ( ADR2)
10-Nov-23​
Prearrival letter (PAL)
13-Feb-24​