+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

TaYfaY

Dec 5, 2022
Hello,

I have just received Pre-Arrival Services Letter, is this a good step forward? Do you know what would happen next?

Thank you.
Congratulations its a positive step towards PR. Can you share your timeline of PR and WP. When u submitted how many members in your startup and which ADR they asked you?

Mafilal

Apr 13, 2018
Timeline:
Applied PR online - February 2022
AOR, biometric - April 2023
ADR 1 - May 2023
ADR 2 - June 2023
Medical examination - July 2023
Pre Arrival Service Letter - September 2023

TaYfaY

Dec 5, 2022
Timeline:
Applied PR online - February 2022
AOR, biometric - April 2023
ADR 1 - May 2023
ADR 2 - June 2023
Medical examination - July 2023
Pre Arrival Service Letter - September 2023
Are you a sole enterprenure or hve other team members too? How many people in your startup and your startup supported by angel or incubator?

Reactions: Mafilal

nphothip

Sep 11, 2023
From this announcement: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2023/06/canadas-tech-talent-strategy.html

Has someone met these conditions?
  • We will prioritize applications to ensure those supported by committed capital or endorsed by a business incubator that is also a member of Canada’s Tech Network will move to the front of the line for processing.
I just want to know if I have to submit something more to let IRCC know that my application is supported by this type of business incubator.
I submitted my application before this announcement.

Last edited:

syed3025

Feb 25, 2022
Hello, We are group of 4 and applied for SUV last year one of our partner who applied after one month of my application got the AOR and I am still waiting. Any idea or any similar experiences someone has ? what is the time line when one partner received the AOR and others did not receive. Kindly update. Thanks

Angel soni

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hi all,
Does the online services for checking application status by govt of Canada show all the steps of PR processing or it just says in process all the time ?

Angel soni

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hello, We are group of 4 and applied for SUV last year one of our partner who applied after one month of my application got the AOR and I am still waiting. Any idea or any similar experiences someone has ? what is the time line when one partner received the AOR and others did not receive. Kindly update. Thanks
We are a group of five and all received permanent file numbers within a week

Sonshi

Sep 15, 2023
Did you get your permanent no?
I am in a similar situation. My other team mates who sent their documents nearly 1 month later, have already received their permanent no.

yyyyuuuooo

Jun 15, 2017
I believe you'll receive it very soon, especially if submitted online.