+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 15th March - 30th Mar.

Nsheth

Jan 2, 2009
Hello EveryBody,

I submitted my application on 6th march and Alberta office received on 12th march. I checked out the confirmation on web site. I didn't get any confirmation of register mail.

How and when I will get the status of my application ? Is it require any further steps from my side / canada office will inform me for that.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Nsheth said:
Hello EveryBody,

I submitted my application on 6th march and Alberta office received on 12th march. I checked out the confirmation on web site. I didn't get any confirmation of register mail.

How and when I will get the status of my application ? Is it require any further steps from my side / canada office will inform me for that.
Wait for 3-4 months to get a response from them. They will send you a file number. No other communication.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Dont call them to find out the status for atleast 2 to 3 months.. so that they can process the files quickly
Nsheth said:
Hello EveryBody,

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
The appllicants who have sent in January 09 under new processs have not gotten the file number yet!!
If you got a receiving confirmation from UPS/Fedex, You were fine !!
Was M. fluery the receiver on that confirmation ?

Yofeihong

magicjack

Apr 1, 2009
yofeihong - i get my confirmationfrom UPS today and yeah the same name u mention , my package received by his/her.

loukyapetru

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
I have paystub unitil feb and i am waiting for my march paystub which i am going get after april 15th can i go ahead and apply with feb paystub(as my recent paystub and W2's) please let me know if its an issue with feb paystub

SAPERP123 said:
Hello Guys,
Lets track A1NP SRS H1B application pacakage sent between 15th March to 30th March new process.

Package sen - March 20th Fedex.
Expecting to be recieved on monday and first email of accpetance by next 2 weeks.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loukyapetru said:
I have paystub unitil feb and i am waiting for my march paystub which i am going get after april 15th can i go ahead and apply with feb paystub(as my recent paystub and W2's) please let me know if its an issue with feb paystub

[
Yes, you can do that but keep in mind that they may ask you to provide current pay stubs at the time of issuing the file number and at the time of the nomination.

boxi29

Feb 2, 2009
Did you guys sent the application package to the following address?

Strategic recruitment system
Alberta Employment and Immigration
Commerce Place 10155 -102 street
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J4L6

just making sure before sending.
Let us know.
Thanks,

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
And also apply before April 15th because the NOCs codes are going to change.

Important note: A new and updated version of the AINP Occupations Under Pressure List for the Strategic Recruitment Stream – U.S. Visa Holder Category will be posted to this site on April 15, 2009. Any applications postmarked before April 15, 2009 will be assessed based on the list currently posted. All applications postmarked on or after April 15, 2009 will be assessed based on the revised list that will be posted on April 15, 2009.

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/srsvisaholder.html

nix1 said:
loukyapetru said:

[
Yes, you can do that but keep in mind that they may ask you to provide current pay stubs at the time of issuing the file number and at the time of the nomination.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
What did you do to get a job in US and for initial settlement? Do some research on the web, use google.com or worst case scenario, search this forum.. this question has been asked several times and answered zillion times.

You can follow the checklist in the AINP009 form. Those are the only documents that they need.

loukyapetru said:
Hey divya,
i need answers for few questions:

Describe what you have done,or what u plan to do, to search for a job in Alberta?
Describe ur plans for initial stettlement in alberta.for instance, where do u plan to live and wht type of accomodation are u seeking?
Describe ur familiarity with alberta. what do you know about its cliamte labour market, cost of living, geography etc?

Is there any special checklist or i need to follow the AINP 009 checklist for the document gathering.
Thanks

divagirl said:
SAPERP123 said:
Hello Guys,
Lets track A1NP SRS H1B application pacakage sent between 15th March to 30th March new process.

Expecting to be recieved on monday and first email of accpetance by next 2 weeks.
You dont get any email of acceptance. The first communication from them is the file number after 2 months hopefully.

loukyapetru

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
The question in from IMM 08 Schedule 4:
what would be the answer for "which provincial govt has nominated you?" ... I am submitting my application for nomination.

Thanks

SAPERP123 said:
Hello Guys,

loukyapetru

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Is this the correct format to split the education

Elementary/Primary: 5 years
Secondary/highschool: 7 years
University/College : 3 years or 4 years, depending on your degree (normal length of the program/course/degree)
Trade school or other post secondary school : 2 years (normal length of the program/course/degree)--Masters, PhDs and other trade school certificates go here.

Thanks

maruti81 said:
It should be Alberta if you are submitted for Alberta H1 process...thats what i filled...

loukyapetru

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
can anyone of u pls clarify regardign splitting of education

Elementary/Primary: 5 years
Secondary/highschool: 7 years
University/College : 3 years or 4 years, depending on your degree (normal length of the program/course/degree)
Trade school or other post secondary school : 2 years (normal length of the program/course/degree)--Masters, PhDs and other trade school certificates go here

Thanks

maruti81 said:
It should be Alberta if you are submitted for Alberta H1 process...thats what i filled...

magicjack

Apr 1, 2009
loukyapetru

Elementary/Primary: 1- 10 STD inIndia
Secondary/highschool: 11 -12 STD india
University/College : B>COM , MCOM , BE, BA, MCA ,BCA
Trade school or other post secondary school : TECHNICAL OR DILOMA 2 years (normal length of the program/course/degree)--Masters, PhDs and other trade school certificates go here