+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse's OWP refused while my Study Permit is still being reviewed

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
And yeah, how feasible is the idea to address the above points (stay in Canada only and if a legal option arises, and I have job offer with MBA requirement) so I would re-apply again with also my wife's points re-addressed (apologizing for misinterpreting the visa refusals question (sincerely thought it was only about Canada) and declaring she was rejected in US visas in the past)? Or waiting for GCMS notes, re-applying in a month and hoping to be in time for March intake is a better option?
You can try again with your information. Waiting for GCMS notes is better but you probably will not get an answer prior to March given current processing times. Your file goes in the queue and isn’t priorirised. And again you need to be here mid February to quarantine.

Canadian immigration doesn’t differentiate between those going to Ivey or Shulich versus those applying to colleges. You have to have a strong profile (strong ties to your home, career progressions in your home and funds for example). All the best.

Reactions: dealmonkey