+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES AND ONLINE UPDATES ~MANILA OFFICE~ BATCH DECEMBER ONWARDS

ANNRRAMOS

May 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys sorry for Posting this question here.

I need help… :-[

I will be sponsored by my spouse (outland).I’m applying PR in Canada where he lives. I live in Manila and I had my Medical Examination two days ago (in Manila). On the Appendix C #3, visa office I initially wrote ‘Manila,Phillipines’ but the front desk told me to write the office where all the forms will be sent so I changed it to Mississuaga,Canada. I’m just bothered if it’s right because of the following statement that is written our checklist:

“MAILING YOUR APPLICATION
Include all the completed forms and required documents in an envelope and send them to your sponsor. Your sponsor is responsible to send your permanent resident visa application together with his/her sponsorship application to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M). Once the sponsorship application of your sponsor is approved, your permanent resident visa application will be sent to the Manila visa office for processing.”

I’ll be back at that clinic on May 24th to get Copy 2 of the Medical Report-Section A. I’m still confused and so bothered, still thinking if the front desk on the clinic was right. I hope someone can help me before I go back there. I plan to change it as early as possible to avoid delays.

Thanks,
Ann

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eeyore said:
dont worry bdo darating din DM couple of weeks siguro
@ bdo

yes girl relax ka lang..we know how you feel, karamihan satin panic mode especially us na december pa nagaantay..:( nakakalungkot talaga..don't worry, for sure in just a few days ma DDM din tayo..have a little more patience girl..ako din super nasasad na talaga kc mag 6 months na wala pa rin nababago..haist! nobody can't tell kung kailan talaga tayo maDDM but one thing is for sure..it's not gonna be too long..:) soon na! hehe..

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANNRRAMOS said:
Hello Guys sorry for Posting this question here.

I need help... :-[

I will be sponsored by my spouse (outland).I'm applying PR in Canada where he lives. I live in Manila and I had my Medical Examination two days ago (in Manila). On the Appendix C #3, visa office I initially wrote ‘Manila,Phillipines' but the front desk told me to write the office where all the forms will be sent so I changed it to Mississuaga,Canada. I'm just bothered if it's right because of the following statement that is written our checklist:

“MAILING YOUR APPLICATION
Include all the completed forms and required documents in an envelope and send them to your sponsor. Your sponsor is responsible to send your permanent resident visa application together with his/her sponsorship application to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M). Once the sponsorship application of your sponsor is approved, your permanent resident visa application will be sent to the Manila visa office for processing.”

I'll be back at that clinic on May 24th to get Copy 2 of the Medical Report-Section A. I'm still confused and so bothered, still thinking if the front desk on the clinic was right. I hope someone can help me before I go back there. I plan to change it as early as possible to avoid delays.

Thanks,
Ann

@ ANNRRAMOS

hi girl, welcome to this forum! :) if i remembered it right, there will be two copies of medical. the first copy will be sent by the doctor and the second copy is the copy 2 that will be included in your application that you need to send to your sponsor. the doctor knows where to send it. i am not just sure if that will be sent to canada embassy or manila embassy, hindi ko na kasi tinanong kasi sabi naman nun doctor sila na daw magsesend nun. don't worry since they are accredited doctors they know what to do and where to send. most probably that will be sent to manila office since they're the one processing our papers..:) goodluck to your application!

trizienne

Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-07-2011
Med's Done....
10-05-2011
Passport Req..
19-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
11-11-2011
I also wrote Manila, Philippines because when we filled up the Application for Permanent Residence, we wrote Manila, Philippines
for the visa office that will be processing the PR.

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUYS IT'S WEEKEND!!! HOPING FOR A DM TONIGHT!!! GOODLUCK TO ALL OF US! I MISS SEEING DM ON THE LIST! :D

MEMBER: APPLICATION AAF/PP ADDITIONAL ECAS DM: VISA: FLIGHT:
SENT: SENT: REQ. SENT: STATUS: DESTINATION

1. CESKAT nov feb 18 none application received on jan 18 eversince winnepeg MB
(bf)

2. MISS_IAN nov 23 feb 4 none application received on jan 10 toronto
(wife & son) (address appeared on ecas)

3. HAPPILYMARRIED nov 25 feb 6 none in process on feb 15

4. NICE2010 dec 1 feb 12 feb 28 application received on jan 18 eversince ontario
(divorce petition&i.d)

5. BDO32 dec 1 feb 25 feb 25 application received on jan 25 montreal
medical result received on may 20
(advisory on marriage)
6. AGINAYA dec 2 feb 15 march 18 application received on jan 18 eversince vancouver
(fbi clearance)
(address appeared on ecas on april 20)
7. TIN1586 dec 3 feb 5 april 8 in process on feb 15 (same ecas until VISA MAY10) edmonton
(husband) (landing fee&remed) (ecas changed to DM May 14)

8. INFINITY8 dec 3 feb 21
(right of landing)

9. MRSJM dec 9 feb 21 march 11 application received on jan 26 (DM May13)
(divorce petition)

10. ROVI dec 10 feb 14 none application received on
(husband) (MAY10-received an email for interview on JUNE2)

11. SSETMIKE dec 10 march 14 none application received on jan 18 alberta

12. BENZ19 dec 20 feb 10 march 7 application received on jan 26 toronto
(advisory on marriage)
(address appeared on ecas)
13. EEYORE dec 23 march 31 march 31 in process on may 7 (DM May13) ontario
(divorce certificate)

14. ARRIANECAT jan 20 march 9 march 9 application received on march 1 b.c
(pp size pic/personal history)

15. ASMA_TUNISAN jan 20 medical received

16. JANUARY jan 26 march 26 march 26 application received on vancouver
(permanent records/birthcert/baptismalcert/voterscert)

17. DARK BEAUTY jan 26 march 26 april 7 in process

18. MICAH101 feb 11 april 29 none application received on march 16 eversince alberta

19. KIM RAJA feb 11 march 4 none in process on march 25 calgary

20. DORISIANA feb 26 may 6 may 6 application received on april 12 eversince edmonton
(relationship history with X/daughter's father)

21. LITTLEJAI march 3 may 6 none

22. AXELO3 march 3 may 17 none application received on april 11
(wife)

23. SIDEANGEL185 march 21 none application received on april 21 toronto

23. ANNIE_ANNIE april 1 application received on toronto

24. REDTAG april 11 application received on May 11 ontario

..send me the other info and i'll update it guys! thanks!

Pls. fill out the following for the new member!

MEMBER:
APPLICATION SENT:
AAF/PP SENT:
ADDITIONAL REQ. SENT:
ECAS STATUS:
DESTINATION:

RED: VISA RECEIVED
ORANGE: DM

CONTACTS:

CANADA EMBASSY CALL CENTER: 1-888-242-2100

CANADIAN EMBASSY OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.cic.gc.ca

MANILA EMBASSY: Mission Tel.: (63-2) 857-9001
Immigration Tel.: (63-2) 857-9002 (recorded information)
Email: RE-MANIL.IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

MANILA EMBASSY OFFICE LOCATION:

Embassy of Canada
Immigration and Visa Section
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

CFO Website: www.cfo.gov.ph

nice2010

Oct 27, 2010
@ANNRAMOS

you are correct its Manila,Philippines

is this the one your refering on appendix c q. #3 Visa Office that will be processing the file

answer: Manila Philippines

eeyore

Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aginaya said:
@ eeyore

WOW! yehey! ang galing naman..happy for you girl..sa wakas relax na rin mind mo..di ka na mareach! haha..impake mode ka na rin nyan!!! ako kakacheck ko lang ngayon ng ecas..:( huhu.. ;D sa mag DM sila ng marami ngayon saturday ngayon eh, diba marami na DDM ng weekends? sabi nila pag lumabas na daw yun address sa ecas malapit na parang more than a month na yata since lumabas yun address ko sa ecas bakit kaya wala pa rin??? :( sana naman meron na later...

@aginaya

malapit na rin siguro...oo pero saturday dami nadm....wala rin naman hiningi sau na additional documents diba...iba iba talaga VO siguro mas mabilis lang siguro iba....pray pray pa :)

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eeyore said:
@ aginaya

malapit na rin siguro...oo pero saturday dami nadm....wala rin naman hiningi sau na additional documents diba...iba iba talaga VO siguro mas mabilis lang siguro iba....pray pray pa :)
@ eeyore

sana nga malapit na, ilan na lang kasi kami natitira sa december batch..:( naaawa na rin ako sa asawa ko lagi na lang din sya nagaantay, lagi na lang din sya check ecas tapos wala naman..:( gusto ko na sya balitaan ng good news! i can't wait!!! :'(
by the way, nakuha mo visa today? open sila ng saturday? saka totoo ba yun pag lumabas na yun address sa ecas malapit na daw ang DM? kasi it's been over a month na ata na lumabas yun address ko sa ecas eh..

ANNRRAMOS

May 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@aginaya, trizienne and nice2010
Thanks Gals for responding immediately :). This forum really helps.

@all
Do you think it’s ok to tell them(the clinic) to change that detail in Appendix C (visa office)?

I’ve already changed it to Mississauga as what the front desk have told me, before having the medical exam. Do you think it’s not too late to change it again to ‘Manila,Phil’? I’ll be back there 3 days from now.

It’s just weird that the front desk and the girl from table 2 insist to write the office where the application is to be sent initially.

For Aginaya...
Sorry I don't have the details for these yet. ;D
MEMBER:ANN
APPLICATION SENT: N/A
AAF/PP SENT: N/A
ADDITIONAL REQ. SENT: N/A
ECAS STATUS: N/A
DESTINATION: Alberta

PS: may I know what ECAS is?
Thanks,
Ann

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANNRRAMOS said:
@ aginaya, trizienne and nice2010
Thanks Gals for responding immediately :). This forum really helps.

@ all
Do you think it's ok to tell them(the clinic) to change that detail in Appendix C (visa office)?

I've already changed it to Mississauga as what the front desk have told me, before having the medical exam. Do you think it's not too late to change it again to ‘Manila,Phil'? I'll be back there 3 days from now.

It's just weird that the front desk and the girl from table 2 insist to write the office where the application is to be sent initially.

For Aginaya...
Sorry I don't have the details for these yet. ;D
MEMBER:ANN
APPLICATION SENT: N/A
AAF/PP SENT: N/A
ADDITIONAL REQ. SENT: N/A
ECAS STATUS: N/A
DESTINATION: Alberta

PS: may I know what ECAS is?
Thanks,
Ann
@ ANNRRAMOS

If that was your plan, i think you have to call them immediately on monday before they could send it. baka kasi magkaroon ka pa ng problem kung sa canada embassy masend yun medical mo, kasi manila embassy ang may kailangan nun kasi sila nga ang magproprocess ng application mo..hindi pa naman ata nila nasesend diba?

ECAS: electronic client application status : this is an online service provided by canadian embassy to check the application of your status. :)

ok, ill add you in the list! thanks for sharing your timeline..goodluck on your application.. :D

eeyore

Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aginaya said:
@ eeyore

sana nga malapit na, ilan na lang kasi kami natitira sa december batch..:( naaawa na rin ako sa asawa ko lagi na lang din sya nagaantay, lagi na lang din sya check ecas tapos wala naman..:( gusto ko na sya balitaan ng good news! i can't wait!!! :'(
by the way, nakuha mo visa today? open sila ng saturday? saka totoo ba yun pag lumabas na yun address sa ecas malapit na daw ang DM? kasi it's been over a month na ata na lumabas yun address ko sa ecas eh..
oo open dhl ng saturday pati sunday....dito pa ako sa quezon province..oo totoo din ata kase sa akin mga ilang weeks lumabas ung address ko nun tapos sunod nag in process tapos naging dm na sya

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eeyore said:
oo open dhl ng saturday pati sunday....dito pa ako sa quezon province..oo totoo din ata kase sa akin mga ilang weeks lumabas ung address ko nun tapos sunod nag in process tapos naging dm na sya
@ eeyore

oh ok, mga ilang weeks syang nasa ecas? can you still remember? so nag in process pa pala yun sayo, karamihan kasi bigla na lang nag DM from application received on..thats nice! so nagdedeliver pala sila kahit sat and sun? kasi pag weekends mas lalo ako nalulungkot kasi nga alam ko wala ako aasahan na visa na darating kasi sarado ang courier office.

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WELCOME TO THE WAITING LIST FORUM ANNRRAMOS! GOODLUCK ON YOUR APPLICATION! :D CONGRATS AGAIN EEYORE!!! YOU'RE THE SECOND PERSON IN THE LIST TO GET THE VISA!!! WE'RE HAPPY FOR YOU! YOU'RE NEXT IN LINE TO VISA MRSJM! CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS! ;D

MEMBER: APPLICATION AAF/PP ADDITIONAL ECAS DM: VISA: FLIGHT:
SENT: SENT: REQ. SENT: STATUS: DESTINATION

1. CESKAT nov feb 18 none application received on jan 18 eversince winnepeg MB
(bf)

2. MISS_IAN nov 23 feb 4 none application received on jan 10 toronto
(wife & son) (address appeared on ecas)

3. HAPPILYMARRIED nov 25 feb 6 none in process on feb 15

4. NICE2010 dec 1 feb 12 feb 28 application received on jan 18 eversince ontario
(divorce petition&i.d)

5. BDO32 dec 1 feb 25 feb 25 application received on jan 25 montreal
medical result received on may 20
(advisory on marriage)
6. AGINAYA dec 2 feb 15 march 18 application received on jan 18 eversince vancouver
(fbi clearance)
(address appeared on ecas on april 20)
7. TIN1586 dec 3 feb 5 april 8 in process on feb 15 (same ecas until VISA May 10) edmonton
(husband) (landing fee&remed) (ecas changed to DM May 14)

8. INFINITY8 dec 3 no PPR yet feb 21 application received on jan 31 ontario
(divorce paper)

9. MRSJM dec 9 feb 21 march 11 application received on jan 26 (DM May13)
(divorce petition)

10. ROVI dec 10 feb 14 none application received on
(husband) (MAY10-received an email for interview on JUNE2)

11. SSETMIKE dec 10 march 14 none application received on jan 18 alberta

12. BENZ19 dec 20 feb 10 march 7 application received on jan 26 toronto
(advisory on marriage)
(address appeared on ecas)
13. EEYORE dec 23 march 31 march 31 in process on may 7 (DM May13) (VISA May 21) ontario
(divorce certificate)

14. ARRIANECAT jan 20 march 9 march 9 application received on march 1 b.c
(pp size pic/personal history)

15. ASMA_TUNISAN jan 20 medical received

16. JANUARY jan 26 march 26 march 26 application received on vancouver
(permanent records/birthcert/baptismalcert/voterscert)

17. DARK BEAUTY jan 26 march 26 april 7 in process

18. MICAH101 feb 11 april 29 none application received on march 16 eversince alberta

19. KIM RAJA feb 11 march 4 none in process on march 25 calgary

20. DORISIANA feb 26 may 6 may 6 application received on april 12 eversince edmonton
(relationship history with X/daughter's father)

21. LITTLEJAI march 3 may 6 none

22. AXELO3 march 3 may 17 none application received on april 11
(wife)

23. SIDEANGEL185 march 21 none application received on april 21 toronto

23. ANNIE_ANNIE april 1 application received on toronto

24. REDTAG april 11 application received on May 11 ontario

25. ANNRRAMOS alberta

..send me the other info and i'll update it guys! thanks!

Pls. fill out the following for the new member!

MEMBER:
APPLICATION SENT:
AAF/PP SENT:
ADDITIONAL REQ. SENT:
ECAS:
DESTINATION:

RED: VISA RECEIVED
ORANGE: DM

CONTACTS:

CANADA EMBASSY CALL CENTER: 1-888-242-2100

CANADIAN EMBASSY OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.cic.gc.ca

MANILA EMBASSY: Mission Tel.: (63-2) 857-9001
Immigration Tel.: (63-2) 857-9002 (recorded information)
Email: RE-MANIL.IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

MANILA EMBASSY OFFICE LOCATION:

Embassy of Canada
Immigration and Visa Section
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

CFO Website: www.cfo.gov.ph

eeyore

Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aginaya said:
@ eeyore

oh ok, mga ilang weeks syang nasa ecas? can you still remember? so nag in process pa pala yun sayo, karamihan kasi bigla na lang nag DM from application received on..thats nice! so nagdedeliver pala sila kahit sat and sun? kasi pag weekends mas lalo ako nalulungkot kasi nga alam ko wala ako aasahan na visa na darating kasi sarado ang courier office.

siguro mga 2 to 3 weeks ung address dun tapos in process ng may 7 then may 13 dm na..wag malungkot darating din ang hinihintay hintay na visa :)

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eeyore said:
siguro mga 2 to 3 weeks ung address dun tapos in process ng may 7 then may 13 dm na..wag malungkot darating din ang hinihintay hintay na visa :)
@ eeyore

oh ok..yeah natuwa nga ako nun nakita ko address dun eh, kasi syempre bago sa paningin..haha..atleast kahit konti nakita kong may nabago. kaya lang yun nga almost over a month na syang andun..haist! :( sana nga DM na plsss..can't wait! patience..patience..patience..