Med's Done....
05-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2012
LANDED..........
31-01-2012
@aginaya,

Happy Sunday, you said:

hi infinity8! welcome to the waiting list forum..Smiley we'll include you in the list in a bit later..Smiley regarding your question yes i guess that's possible that they ask first for additional docs before asking for your passport. but while checking at your timeline..hmmm..you filed your application on dec 3? and that was already months ago. normally they're asking for the passport after a month or two from the date the sponsor got DM. yours is a bit different though. try to check first your email, because some are being notified through email instead of mail regarding passport. hope you didn't miss anything!

by the way what's your current ecas?
SPONSOR: DECISION MADE
We received your application to sponsor XXXXX on December 3, 2010.
We started processing your application on January 7, 2011.
We sent you a letter on January 21, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

PERMANENT RESIDENT APPLICATION: APPLICATION RECEIVED
We received XXXXX'S application for permanent residence on January 31, 2011.

and where are you bound in canada? thanks!
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO

Do you think it is a good idea to send my passport na. Anyway, I already have my Immigration file number and UID (this is equivalent to the sponsor's client ID.

By the way our immigration file number starts with an "F" while the others starts with a "B". Any insights?

Thanks again.

My Timeline:

2010 Dec 3 : CPC-Mississauga
2011 Jan 7 : Sponsorship Approved
2011 Jan 26 : Letter sent
2011 Jan 31 : Application Received in the VISA office.
2011 Feb 8 : Additional Documents Required.
2011 Feb 21 : Documents Sent.
2011 Mar 3 : Right of Landing Requested
2011 Mar 23 : Right of Landing Receipt
.....and stops here....

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trizienne said:
Thanks! Naguluhan kasi kami. Yung Aunt kasi nya yung naglakad ng mga papers.
Oo yata dito din sya nagprocess ng papers so kaya papalitan namin yun ng Philippines.

Salamat sa inyong lahat!
@ trizienne

you're welcome! yup dapat kung saan country sya nagstay before sya nagpunta canada, dun iproprocess..:) same sa atin..goodluck! :)

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ eeyore

siminar kana ba cfo? anung mga requirements dala mo at magkanu lahat bayad...

Annie_Annie

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 04, 2011
bdo32 said:
@ eeyore

Hi, hope this help :)

http://www.smef-cow-phil.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62&Itemid=68

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdo32 said:
@ eeyore

@ bdo32

You will pay a fee totaling PhP 650.00. The PhP 250.00 is paid as counseling fee at SMEF-COW or PRISM while the PhP 400.00 is for registration at the CFO.

Requirements for Registration

Original and photocopy of Passport;
Original and photocopy of visa;
Original and photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary for US bound/ Confirmation of Permanent Residence for Canada bound/ Certification of Eligibility (for Japan-bound);
Original CFO guidance and counseling certificate;
Duly completed emigrant registration form; and
Payment of the authorized registration fee.

Requirements for Attendance to Guidance and Counseling Program

Two (2) valid identification cards (IDs) with photograph;
Duly completed guidance and counseling form;
If married, certified true copy and photocopy of marriage contract on security paper from the National Statistics Office, or Local Civil Registry Offices; or original and photocopy of marriage contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate (if married abroad)
Other documents as may be required by the counselors; and
Payment of P250.00 counseling fee.

check this website for more info. : http://www.cfo.gov.ph/

ako na sagot girl..:) nagiimpake pa eeyore! hehe.. ;D

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@aginaya

hehehe thank you so much............ my problem now is my 2 valid id.. is that okay i inclded my passport and sss id for 2 valid id..

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdo32 said:
@ aginaya

hehehe thank you so much............ my problem now is my 2 valid id.. is that okay i inclded my passport and sss id for 2 valid id..
@ bdo32

you're welcome! :) yes you can use sss and passport.

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
infinity8 said:
@ aginaya,

Happy Sunday, you said:

hi infinity8! welcome to the waiting list forum..Smiley we'll include you in the list in a bit later..Smiley regarding your question yes i guess that's possible that they ask first for additional docs before asking for your passport. but while checking at your timeline..hmmm..you filed your application on dec 3? and that was already months ago. normally they're asking for the passport after a month or two from the date the sponsor got DM. yours is a bit different though. try to check first your email, because some are being notified through email instead of mail regarding passport. hope you didn't miss anything!

by the way what's your current ecas?
SPONSOR: DECISION MADE
We received your application to sponsor XXXXX on December 3, 2010.
We started processing your application on January 7, 2011.
We sent you a letter on January 21, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

PERMANENT RESIDENT APPLICATION: APPLICATION RECEIVED
We received XXXXX'S application for permanent residence on January 31, 2011.

and where are you bound in canada? thanks!
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO

Do you think it is a good idea to send my passport na. Anyway, I already have my Immigration file number and UID (this is equivalent to the sponsor's client ID.

By the way our immigration file number starts with an "F" while the others starts with a "B". Any insights?

Thanks again.

My Timeline:

2010 Dec 3 : CPC-Mississauga
2011 Jan 7 : Sponsorship Approved
2011 Jan 26 : Letter sent
2011 Jan 31 : Application Received in the VISA office.
2011 Feb 8 : Additional Documents Required.
2011 Feb 21 : Documents Sent.
2011 Mar 3 : Right of Landing Requested
2011 Mar 23 : Right of Landing Receipt
.....and stops here....
@ infinity8

Hi girl! hmm. i think you have to wait for their request. i have a friend na nasa canada na. ganyan din ang case mag 6 months na bago pa hiningi ang passport nya and then after 2 weeks of sending lang binigay na visa nya..so wala ka nareceive any email regarding passport request? ok lang sana na email or call sila to verify kaso lang i dont want to suggest that kasi nga sabi nila diba pag nagemail daw mas lalo tatagal processing. wait ka muna siguro konti pang time. about sa application number yun akin starts with F din..haven't heard about the application number that starts with B. baka ibang category ng visa naman yan..baka hindi spouse visa? what additional requirements pala hiningi sayo?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@aginaya

for requirements for registration

1. original confirmation PR bound us/japan where we get this?
2. form form migrant where we get this?

infinity8

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
Doc's Request.
08-02-2011 Divorce Papers
AOR Received.
23-03-2011 RPRF
File Transfer...
18-01-2011
Med's Done....
05-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2012
LANDED..........
31-01-2012
aginaya said:
@ infinity8

Hi girl! hmm. i think you have to wait for their request. i have a friend na nasa canada na. ganyan din ang case mag 6 months na bago pa hiningi ang passport nya and then after 2 weeks of sending lang binigay na visa nya..so wala ka nareceive any email regarding passport request? ok lang sana na email or call sila to verify kaso lang i dont want to suggest that kasi nga sabi nila diba pag nagemail daw mas lalo tatagal processing. wait ka muna siguro konti pang time. about sa application number yun akin starts with F din..haven't heard about the application number that starts with B. baka ibang category ng visa naman yan..baka hindi spouse visa? what additional requirements pala hiningi sayo?

Thank you very much for reply. Divorce papers ng husband ko ang hiningi. He sent it directly from Canada to CEM via FEDEX with a copy of the letter they sent me.

Good to know about the "F", maybe stands for family class. wonder lang ako bakit very low ang number nya F00000xxxx. Parang ibang series tayo ah.

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdo32 said:
@ aginaya

for requirements for registration

1. original confirmation PR bound us/japan where we get this?
2. form form migrant where we get this?
@ bdo32

disregard that girl..that is only a requirement for those bound for US/JAPAN..bound to CANADA ka diba? hehe.. ;D

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@aginaya

yup canada ako bound montreal heheh i read now commission on filipino overseas form

datasheet oeverseas based filipino emigrtants is this form we need to fil up....?

1. what is port exit

2. lenght stay present country we stayed

3.name petetionare

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
infinity8 said:
Thank you very much for reply. Divorce papers ng husband ko ang hiningi. He sent it directly from Canada to CEM via FEDEX with a copy of the letter they sent me.

Good to know about the "F", maybe stands for family class. wonder lang ako bakit very low ang number nya F00000xxxx. Parang ibang series tayo ah.
@ infinity8

san mo nalaman yun "B"? maybe "F" stands for FAST processing! hahaha..ganyan din sakin five zeros and then four digits..sayo ba?