AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
IRONMAN7777 said:
Hi All,

Ok! So, as you may have read my post earlier that I had applied for my ATI Notes on the 29th of March and received it 65 days later. As far as I could understand, my file hadn't been touched since February 2016.

About two-three weeks ago, I wrote an email to the VO in Abu Dhabi asking to give me a status update. I didn't expect a reply but received one yesterday. I am told that my file is in queue, waiting for a review from a VO.

Is there someone here who has been in a similar situation? It sounds almost too unreal for a file to not have been reviewed since February, nor is it very surprising either. If a file has been in queue since then, does this mean that it really hasn't been looked at ever since it has reached the ADVO in February?
Hello
I'm on the exact same situation, the last time they touched my wife's file was on November 2015
And i have sent an email to them 2 months ago and they replied back after 4 weeks saying that the file is waiting for an officer to review it.

Anyways i went to my MP's office on friday to check the latest status on the file and they called me today saying that the embassy in Abu Dhabi is still waiting for my reply to the additional document request that they sent to me on November 2015
I told my MP office that i have sent the requested documents 5 days after they requested them and i have forwarded a copy of the documents including the email that i sent to the embassy and he told me that they will forward it to the immigration and hopefully they will start working on it soon.

I suggest that you go to your MP's office to get an update, they are really fast and can get an update within 48 hours

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
EID MUBARAK TO ALL OF YOU.

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mohammedessam said:
Hello
I'm on the exact same situation, the last time they touched my wife's file was on November 2015
And i have sent an email to them 2 months ago and they replied back after 4 weeks saying that the file is waiting for an officer to review it.

Anyways i went to my MP's office on friday to check the latest status on the file and they called me today saying that the embassy in Abu Dhabi is still waiting for my reply to the additional document request that they sent to me on November 2015
I told my MP office that i have sent the requested documents 5 days after they requested them and i have forwarded a copy of the documents including the email that i sent to the embassy and he told me that they will forward it to the immigration and hopefully they will start working on it soon.

I suggest that you go to your MP's office to get an update, they are really fast and can get an update within 48 hours
Hi Mohammedessam,

Can one get in touch with an MP if they have not passed the waiting time shown? I am a November 2015 Applicant.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRONMAN7777 said:
Hi Mohammedessam,

Can one get in touch with an MP if they have not passed the waiting time shown? I am a November 2015 Applicant.
I contacted MP In October 2015 after sending case specific inquiry in July but didn't get Reply and after getting Notes results.
I got recent reply from MP last week that all checks are done and currently file is reviewing by VO. Cant say how long it will be.

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
bublo ksa said:
I contacted MP In October 2015 after sending case specific inquiry in July but didn't get Reply and after getting Notes results.
I got recent reply from MP last week that all checks are done and currently file is reviewing by VO. Cant say how long it will be.
Hi Bublo Ksa

I hope your PPR comes soon. I can't imagine that long waiting time.

Are you suggesting that my wife should contact her MP? I am asking because I don't know if we can since we still haven't crossed processing times yet. Can we get an MP involved in the 8th month of our process?

Ys246

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
The CIC requested for Re-Medical on 5th Jul.

& the funny part is, email was received from Visa officer in India. WTF ! :eek:

My visa office is Abu Dhabi & I'm not even an Indian national (Pakistani living in Kuwait).

babyangel17

Jan 8, 2016
Hi to all,

My husband got noticed for re-medical last july 5. his 1st medical will be expired on august 11. Why they ask again for re-medical even though not yet expired? and why we need to send to india cic. and how long they will ask the PPR after re-medical done?

Pls give some idea..

thank you

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Ys246 said:
The CIC requested for Re-Medical on 5th Jul.

& the funny part is, email was received from Visa officer in India. WTF ! :eek:

My visa office is Abu Dhabi & I'm not even an Indian national (Pakistani living in Kuwait).
What i remember from some time ago was that the medicals of pakistani residents are managed by india visa office.
Anyone correct me if i am wrong.

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
bublo ksa said:
mohammedessam said:
Hello

Hi

Ok! So, I have the latest reply from my Consultant who handling my documents from Canada. According to him and his experience with years of working in this field, he says that my file may be in queue for review by a visa officer, however, the Security Checks is on going before the file is even looked at by an Officer and takes 6 x months to complete which should be over soon. With regards to the issuance of the Visa, it takes about 3 to 4 months after they finally look at the file. Re-medical may be required but there is a chance they might extend the validity of the current one but this depends completely on the VO.

This is the feedback I have from my Consultant. How does this sound to you guys?

sanabanana

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2016
taniam00 said:
I was looking through the spreadsheet. Any updates from:

Baby Angel
Saraam
Truthman76
Sanabanana
ys246
Mazda6
omerbaz
mmountainn
imran364

I have great news, I received PPR on 20th of JUne and today received the visa. I wish you all best of luck and lots of patience. I have been busy selling and finalizing things to prepare for the new chapter in our life.

My timeline is:
AOR 1: 14th Jan 2016
SA: 24th Jan 2016
AOR 2: 3rd Feb 2016
PPR: 20th JUne 2016
Issued:26June
Visa Received: 12th July 2016 :) :D ;D

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
oh that is wonderful!! congrats!!!

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015