+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsership

Srsnp

May 1, 2018
Hi, I am PR in Canada. I applied for my wife PR on July 2018 , Medical and police clearance done and passed on September, Oct I received email that my application forwarded to Delhi embassy and acknowledged, January they email that we start process within 2 months and communicate on may or June. still the process stuck on background check.
Can you inquiry about the status about it and how long will it takes? please advise me.
thank you.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi, I am PR in Canada. I applied for my wife PR on July 2018 , Medical and police clearance done and passed on September, Oct I received email that my application forwarded to Delhi embassy and acknowledged, January they email that we start process within 2 months and communicate on may or June. still the process stuck on background check.
Can you inquiry about the status about it and how long will it takes? please advise me.
thank you.

If you applied in July 2017......the process take around 10 to 12 months to complete.......you are around the 10th month.......so relax.....its a wait game.

Srsnp

May 1, 2018
If you applied in July 2017......the process take around 10 to 12 months to complete.......you are around the 10th month.......so relax.....its a wait game.
Can i apply for visitor visa to my wife while waiting PR... Does it conflict the

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Can i apply for visitor visa to my wife while waiting PR... Does it conflict the
visitor visa will not conflict.......but chances of approval is low give she has applied for PR visa which is IN-PROCESS........but will advice you be patient.......you have waited for 10months.......just wait for another two months........your wife will get PR visa....