+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit with Online Application Outside Canada

manisha0320

May 29, 2013
I applied for Open Work permit through Online Application Outside canada i.e from India on 26th May.
My husbande is in Canada.
Already I have TRV.That time I did my medical Exam which is still valid till July and I uploaded the same medical exam while filling online application.
I want to go ASAP as i am away from my huband from last 1 year.

Please help me out how to get my work permit soon.How many days I need to wait to get my work permit.
I know if I could have done after reaching Canada it will be better.But I was not aware.So I applied from India.
Now can I go to Canada with my TRV and Can my parents recieve from India and transfer to me?

Thanks in advance

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Hi ,

If u have a visitor visa , y cant you come inside the country and apply from within the country for the SOWP?
Sorry if i missed any of ur earlier posts .

Ammar10

Aug 12, 2013
Hi Manisha, I am planning to apply for the same for my wife, wanted to find out if you had got any response yet on your OWP. However my wife doesnt have TRV and i want to apply online as she is in India.

One of the lawyer told me we cant apply online for my wife if she is not in Canada, is it true? wanted to confirm with you.

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
@manish ,

there is no particular time or process to fasten the application.All we can do is wait for their call.
Since the strike is going on , heard its taking around 4 months for the process.

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
can it possible to apply online spouse open work permit who is out of canada ?

Thanks,

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2, 2015 (T4 & NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
RPRF : March 3, 2016
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
samir3132 said:
can it possible to apply online spouse open work permit who is out of canada ?

Thanks,
Hi yes its possible you can apply online for spousal open work permit, just got my visa after 2 months, goodluck :)

ehmile24

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
GOD is in control
minsky said:
Hi yes its possible you can apply online for spousal open work permit, just got my visa after 2 months, goodluck :)
@minsky - nag include ka ba ng ITR or SSS employment history nung nag apply ka ng spousal open work permit?

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2, 2015 (T4 & NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
RPRF : March 3, 2016
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
ehmile24 said:
@ minsky - nag include ka ba ng ITR or SSS employment history nung nag apply ka ng spousal open work permit?
No hindi ako nag include kase wala na sa 10yrs yun mga huli ko pinasukan work kaya no need na, ginawa ko lng nilagay ko na independent sales representative ako ng Avn philippines kaya lumabas self employed ako

ehmile24

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
GOD is in control
minsky said:
No hindi ako nag include kase wala na sa 10yrs yun mga huli ko pinasukan work kaya no need na, ginawa ko lng nilagay ko na independent sales representative ako ng Avn philippines kaya lumabas self employed ako
salamat sa pagsagot :)

habsky

Jul 9, 2013
phil
Category........
Visa Office......
MNLA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Nomination.....
30-07-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
hi guys, i've just read this thread. and i got a little bit confuse. i am nominated last july under SINP skilled categ. then apply for WP, and done with med last oct. 8 may question is, can i apply my wife for this open work permit? or better we wait for my WP visa before she apply for SOWP? thanks!

Arshy

Oct 15, 2013
My fiance will soon start applying for his work permit and we will get married before his application. I wanted an advice from you. Actually I want to accompany him to Canada. But his agent told him to go alone first, then I will be called over there after nearly one year. Please advise me if I can go with him right away once he gets his work permit or should I wait. Thanks

taurus083

Mar 30, 2014
spousal work permit application outside canada "currently no status in canada"

Hi everyone,

First I am a skilled worker with a valid work permit that i just got recently (1 month) its been 3 years that my wife is with a open work permit but the previous work permit for my wife was expired on Nov 2013 since it was based on the expiry date of the passport, and mine was march 2014. I did apply for the work permit and open work permit for my wife last month prior to the expiry date of my work permit (i did apply for restoration for my wife as well) and I was just lucky to have the work permit approved even I don't have the copy of the LMO yet as Service Canada conduct a thorough audit of the company I've working with, but unfortunately for my wife was refused since she was out of the restoration period.

Now my wife is here with no status and I want to apply for a spousal open work permit, is anybody have any idea what is the best thing to do to keep her in Canada since we have a Canadian citizen daughter and I don't want them to be away from me?

Please I want to hear your advise and hopefully it would works for me.

Thanks in advance.

Abhidavi

Jun 22, 2017
Hii..
Spelling of my surname in marksheet and passport are different. Is it effect my open work permit visa application?