+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work Permit - Online Application - Approved (Timeline)

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Anybody here applied for BOWP (in-Canada online) and SOWP (out-Canada, India online) together? Can you please share your timelines? Does CIC process it based on current processing time of 27 days for online applications?

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am one of the 'April' candidates. SOWP applied online on 20th April. Status shows ' Medicals- Passed' . Waiting to hear about CSE which was submitted last week.

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
Jasmohra said:
Hello everyone,

I am one of the 'April' candidates. SOWP applied online on 20th April. Status shows ' Medicals- Passed' . Waiting to hear about CSE which was submitted last week.
Hi there, which VFS your application is being processed. I also applied in the same month though, April 29th.
Cheers

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasmohra said:
Hello everyone,

Did you apply from india?
Can you pls share the link where you check the status?

metalrahul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
nikhil.bhatia said:
Hi All, My timeline

Visa applied :- 18th march (paper based through VFS new delhi)- With upfront medical
Medical Request :-20th april (with a deadline of 30 days)- the mail went to spam folder
Linked application online:- 6th June (the god the application status was open as the 30 days to submit medicals had been passed)
Medical submission :- 6th June (through CSE explaining the reason for late submission as the mail was received in the spam folder)
Medical approved :- 15th June
Visa Approved :- 16th June

Very happy. Thanks everyone.
Just curious, medical report is submitted by the doctor, right?

On CSE section, which category you chosen in this case.

dip.j

Jul 10, 2016
applied on 19th April 3 more days for 3 months no reply yet , fingers crossed waiting for some news. :'(

Harsh1991

Jul 20, 2016
Re: Spouse Open Work Permit - Online Application - Waiting

Hello everyone
I wanna share my experience,i applied online SOWP for my wife she is in india,i applied it on 27may from canada and still no reply,no medical request.i am so tense now.
And i applied her SOWP by my self,no representative used.
Thankx
Harsh

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
is this email address real "Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre@cic.gc.ca"? anybody who did cse specific by submitting a question and got a reply from such email address?

OWP2015Dec

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
yadav said:
is this email address real "Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre@cic.gc.ca"? anybody who did cse specific by submitting a question and got a reply from such email address?
Hi Yadav, I can confirm that the automated acknowledgement received by my Immigration Lawyer to the CSE is from the email address that you have quoted.

cmen535

Jan 15, 2016
Re: Spouse Open Work Permit - Online Application - Waiting

Harsh1991 said:
Hello everyone
I wanna share my experience,i applied online SOWP for my wife she is in india,i applied it on 27may from canada and still no reply,no medical request.i am so tense now.
And i applied her SOWP by my self,no representative used.
Thankx
Harsh
People who applied in April are still waiting for status .so, Hope for the best.

cmen535

Jan 15, 2016
I see an applicant (who applied on April 22nd) still waiting for Decission from CIC. I myself applied on April 29th and still waiting.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
my file has been forwaded for further review. i think thats exactly wats happening with most of us here thats y the time line has passed way beyong our expectations. n there is no set timelimit given wen its for further review

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
anybody whos file was taken for a further review and got approval? plz share your experience and timeline.

thanks.