Aug 11, 2012
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012 Passport sent: Jan 11, 2013 Decision Made: Feb 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 14, 2013 Visa Received: Feb 19, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 27, 2013
gina77 said:
Mga 4 days lang if metro Manila area ka Lang...Congrats!

Pwede po bang malaman kung ilang SEMINARS ang a-attendan bago maka alis ng bansa pagkatapos ma receive yung VISA?? salamat po sa sasagot

Crisracs

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Hi everyone I'm new here in the forum,I sponsor my wife in Philippines,I just want only to ask if when b dapat magmedical ang wife ko?before the application to submit b ?or after when I submit the application of my wife?or I wait the advice of the immigration to medical y wife,by the way here is my timeline,dec 12,2012- received the application to sponsor from cpc- Mississauga ,jan 10,2013 - decision made ,we will sending you a letter regarding the decision pls consider delay before contacting us,jan 13,2013- received a letter from the immigration stating that I'm eligible to sponsor,anybody who's have any idea will be helpful for me,thank you...

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steph C said:
Can you please translate for me? Do you know something about when they update Ecas?
She said,"every Thursday in Canada and every Friday in Philippines the ECAS updated the change status of Applicants, that's why sometimes it cannot be open." ;D

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Crisracs said:
Hi everyone I'm new here in the forum,I sponsor my wife in Philippines,I just want only to ask if when b dapat magmedical ang wife ko?before the application to submit b ?or after when I submit the application of my wife?or I wait the advice of the immigration to medical y wife,by the way here is my timeline,dec 12,2012- received the application to sponsor from cpc- Mississauga ,jan 10,2013 - decision made ,we will sending you a letter regarding the decision pls consider delay before contacting us,jan 13,2013- received a letter from the immigration stating that I'm eligible to sponsor,anybody who's have any idea will be helpful for me,thank you...
Hi ;D She should have done the medical before submitting your application, but since the application already in the immigration they will request your wife to do a medical, I think when they request for the PPR or passport they will also request to under go medical... ;D

Crisracs

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
SAMANTALA said:
Hi ;D She should have done the medical before submitting your application, but since the application already in the immigration they will request your wife to do a medical, I think when they request for the PPR or passport they will also request to under go medical... ;D
Wow thank you for your response Samantala,ahm do you have any idea on how longit will takes to wait and what will be the next step to do and what should be the next advice of the immigration for my application?thanks,your advice is a big help for me

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missyani said:
Pwede po bang malaman kung ilang SEMINARS ang a-attendan bago maka alis ng bansa pagkatapos ma receive yung VISA?? salamat po sa sasagot
Isa lang sis, ang alam ko yung bigyan ka nila ng CFO certificate at sticker pag may visa na, GCP yun or guidance counselling program! pero meron isang free seminar pa sila na sinasabi na di naman compulsory nasa iyo yun kung aatenan mo, about syempre sa Canada, I think mas madaming explanation dito sa seminar na ito. ;D

jun2

Feb 17, 2013
Magandang gabi po sa lahat,
new lang po ako, ask po ako sana if anyone has heard of my situation. i am the sponsor so this is regarding my wife's application. they asked for her pp and medical back in jan. 4, 2013, received and processed jan 11.
of this yr. for 2 weeks we were unable to access ecas until this morning or last night Phil time. it says "in process" but it also says "medical results received". does this mean it is DM or is it still in limbo? if anyone can shed some light for me i will greatly appreciate. thank you in advance
jun2

Her Timeline as ff.
Visa Office......: Manila
App. Filed.......: 6-12-12 mailed out
Doc's Request.: n/a
AOR Received.: 8-7-12- thru email
IELTS Request: n/a
File Transfer...: 8-27-12
Med's Request: 1-04-13
Med's Done....: 1-10-12
Interview........: n/a
Passport Req..: 1-04-13-email
started process.1-11-13
medical results received 2-16-13

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Crisracs said:
Wow thank you for your response Samantala,ahm do you have any idea on how longit will takes to wait and what will be the next step to do and what should be the next advice of the immigration for my application?thanks,your advice is a big help for me
hehehe!!! ;D http://goo.gl/hMcri you can check that spreadsheet and you can have an idea how long it will takes... I am currently finishing our application, I just have done my medical last Feb. 13, 2013 because I have to include in the application to my sponsor the Medical report IMM 1017 B, the proof that I have taken a medical. My husband was saying it took 4 months now for doing that application. I told him, we were lucky to get our MC or marriage certificate in 1 month, because the normal processing is 3 months from NSO, plus the other documents to get or change my status. Hopefully by March he can send our application to Mississauga!!! ;)

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAMANTALA said:
hehehe!!! ;D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCLbbZupkY_dHJRT2R1alhXS2xaUzFTcHZsTUhVbHc#gid=0

you can check that spreadsheet and you can have an idea how long it will takes... I am currently finishing our application, I just have done my medical last Feb. 13, 2013 because I have to include in the application to my sponsor the Medical report IMM 1017 B, the proof that I have taken a medical. My husband was saying it took 4 months now for doing that application. I told him, we were lucky to get our MC or marriage certificate in 1 month, because the normal processing is 3 months from NSO, plus the other documents to get or change my status. Hopefully by March he can send our application to Mississauga!!! ;)

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
GIRL29 said:
Hi crisetphil

musta na?
hi girl29 sorry ngayon lng ako nag reply nag out of city kami parents..bisan bisaya tagalog nalang.....in process na ako at remed read ko mga post mo kahit nag remed may request pa rin sila sayo until oct..all in all mga 2 months or below lng sa dm..hope postive lng sana ..kasi expect ko hope this end feb. or early march..ambitious..hehehe kasi they given 45 days lng while sila elgem at iba 90 days sa kanila to comply for remed...i dont what exactly the differnce..maybe thats the bring forward date they said....ngayon nasa canada kana.enjoy the cool breeze of winter still...i really miss my hubby...gusto ko na dm na ako kahit ano resulta.....

Fhe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 14 2012
Doc's Request.
April 16 2012
File Transfer...
June 08'2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 /June 2013
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
On the way
Ito nanaman ang stress gumagapang nanaman sa ugat ko wahh ???Oct.10 2012 finorward ang papers
Namin sa CEM from Canada.. Mga ka forum kailan
Kaya darating ang aming susunod na sulat namin from embassy..sos!

sundie134

Jun 24, 2012
Fhe said:
Ito nanaman ang stress gumagapang nanaman sa ugat ko wahh ???Oct.10 2012 finorward ang papers
Namin sa CEM from Canada.. Mga ka forum kailan
Kaya darating ang aming susunod na sulat namin from embassy..sos!
as of now sis nasa august approval pa sila, 7 days to go para mag 6 months na application ko since na approved c hubby,august 24 Sponsor approval ko wala parin PPR... hintay hintay nalang ako :)

missyani

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila,Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2010
Doc's Request.
June 7, 2012
Med's Request
July 28, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 11, 2012
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012 Passport sent: Jan 11, 2013 Decision Made: Feb 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 14, 2013 Visa Received: Feb 19, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 27, 2013
SAMANTALA said:
Isa lang sis, ang alam ko yung bigyan ka nila ng CFO certificate at sticker pag may visa na, GCP yun or guidance counselling program! pero meron isang free seminar pa sila na sinasabi na di naman compulsory nasa iyo yun kung aatenan mo, about syempre sa Canada, I think mas madaming explanation dito sa seminar na ito. ;D
ah,thank you PDOS yung name ng seminar right?

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.