+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal work permit rejected

jayminp3006

May 2, 2024
You do not qualify under the IMP as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate
that your inviter’s employment in a qualifying NOC. Refused under R205(c)(ii). Can you find me more details.
My spouse files get rejected with above statement. I am currently working in teer 4 position. Do i need to get teer 2 or 3 level job ?
When i submitted file i forgot to include noc letter, so i submitted through web form. Can anyone suggest me what i have to do in this case ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You do not qualify under the IMP as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate
that your inviter’s employment in a qualifying NOC. Refused under R205(c)(ii). Can you find me more details.
My spouse files get rejected with above statement. I am currently working in teer 4 position. Do i need to get teer 2 or 3 level job ?
When i submitted file i forgot to include noc letter, so i submitted through web form. Can anyone suggest me what i have to do in this case ?
What type of work permit are you on? If you didn’t include letter in original application then reapply with job letter and paystubs.