Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
Congratssss !!!!
The photo u will submit with copr at airport, that will be on your PR card
Which visa office was yours ?
Hey @sainim27 - this is what I believe - please correct me if I am wrong :) :
You submit your photo with your original application or if they request it at a later point (like a dox request may be during MR or PPR) - this is the photo that is used on COPR and also on PR card. When they send passport back with visa stamped, they also send two copies of COPR (one with photo, the other without photo). When you 'land' at a border, you don't have to submit any photos. You just sign the COPRs in front of the immigration officer and he/she keeps the one that has a photo and gives you the one that does not have a photo.

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Hi All,
I got the pre arrival today morning.
Seniors can anyone pls highlight on these 2 things
1. After pre arrival, still they call for interview
2. Do they still ask for additional pics

Thanks
Receiving Pre Arrival means that your eligibility has been cleared. They do not have any doubt on genuineness of your relationship, hence no interview, no additional pics/docs or PFL. However, I have recently seen 1 case where they had asked for further documents after pre arrival but no interview. So chances are very low for any additional docs, but who knows, its CIC : ).

sainim27

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO, shifted to CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
18-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2015
LANDED..........
15-09-2015
Hey @sainim27 - this is what I believe - please correct me if I am wrong :) :
You submit your photo with your original application or if they request it at a later point (like a dox request may be during MR or PPR) - this is the photo that is used on COPR and also on PR card. When they send passport back with visa stamped, they also send two copies of COPR (one with photo, the other without photo). When you 'land' at a border, you don't have to submit any photos. You just sign the COPRs in front of the immigration officer and he/she keeps the one that has a photo and gives you the one that does not have a photo.
Yes, actually you are right. Photos need to be submitted with passport also that they affix on copr and same photo we get 9n pr card

Reactions: paint.thinner

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Receiving Pre Arrival means that your eligibility has been cleared. They do not have any doubt on genuineness of your relationship, hence no interview, no additional pics/docs or PFL. However, I have recently seen 1 case where they had asked for further documents after pre arrival but no interview. So chances are very low for any additional docs, but who knows, its CIC : ).
Very true, it's CIC so hoping nothing after this and thank you so much!

MihaiS

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm struggling to find an answer or help, on the check list form on sponsoring outside canada, we have to proof of funds and on separate piece of paper to explain how. Where can I find an example for this letter or where can I get something to

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hi All,

I have seen my status in Ecas changed to Decision Made from In process few hrs back!
Anyone can pls highlight on one more doubt, Does back ground check starts after decision made or after bgc they update the Decision made!

Thanks

Reactions: Mrs sandhu

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Hi All,

I have seen my status in Ecas changed to Decision Made from In process few hrs back!
Anyone can pls highlight on one more doubt, Does back ground check starts after decision made or after bgc they update the Decision made!

Thanks
Decision Made is when Eligibility as well as BGC is done. So you should be expecting a PPR anytime now. Congrats. :)

Reactions: CanadianGoosee