TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itslissy said:
Thank you so much. But will it appear in his PR CARD?
Your son will grow taller , it's not a problem and as far as I know PR cards don't show heights .

Seasst

Oct 24, 2016
Hi guys
I need some help its been almost two months i haven't received my file number yet i have applied for family sponsorship what should i do

Andynd1uk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
10-09-2016
TANMEX said:
Your son will grow taller , it's not a problem and as far as I know PR cards don't show heights .
Permanent Residence cards do show the persons height, that's why they ask for the information up front.

r2rlanes

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2016
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
20-09-2016 AOR2 ..........: 20-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront | Passed
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
23-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2017
LANDED..........
23-04-2017
Can anyone tell me and assist me; If the status of the sponsor is PR and he sponsor a spouse/partner, during the process, the sponsor becomes Canadian Citizen, Do they need to inform CIC that the sponsor became Canadian Citizen? Will it affect the sponsorship?

Thank you and good luck everyone! :D :D :D

AVP296

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-26-2016 from NDVO
Med's Request
completed up front in March 2016
Interview........
Dec 14, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 18, 2017
LANDED..........
Landed Jan 2017
r2rlanes said:
Can anyone tell me and assist me; If the status of the sponsor is PR and he sponsor a spouse/partner, during the process, the sponsor becomes Canadian Citizen, Do they need to inform CIC that the sponsor became Canadian Citizen? Will it affect the sponsorship?

Thank you and good luck everyone! :D :D :D
hi, it will be good to send them a letter indicating that the sponsor has become a Canadian citizen. I doubt that will change anything.

I myself had a different job title, but I didnt inform the CIC. I thought it is irrelevant to the application.

r2rlanes

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2016
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
20-09-2016 AOR2 ..........: 20-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront | Passed
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
23-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2017
LANDED..........
23-04-2017
AVP296 said:
hi, it will be good to send them a letter indicating that the sponsor has become a Canadian citizen. I doubt that will change anything.

I myself had a different job title, but I didnt inform the CIC. I thought it is irrelevant to the application.
Thanks for the quick response. :D :D :D

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
I really need some help here.... I am sponsoring my wofr ftom Pakistan and I am living with her in Pakistam until she gets her PR.In regards to providing proof of setteling back in Canada when my wife gets PR I am really confused about what proof to provide.

1) I cant get a Job letter because I am living in Pakistan with my wife. So that is out of the picture.

2) My Family owns a house, I CAN get a letter from my Parents stating that they are willing to acommodate us.

3) Cant get a University letter, because I am already done with School.

4) Proof of Sufficent Savings to provide for my Wife and I. Dont you guys think CIC will raise an objection that you werent in Canada, how did you get this money?

If any of the Senior members can help me regarding what proof I should provide.

Anyone Please with a detailed answer. Realllyy Confused. I consulted a lawyer before filing my application and he said that Sponsoring while living with your wife is fine and is no problem. ??? :'(

Thanks

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
akhurana487 said:
Thank You seniors !!!! Thanks a lot for all the help. :) I was wondering will i be in trouble if i show my my option C printout for 2015 because it was just few months because i cam to canada in sep 2015 and i was just working part time somewhere with only one job do you guys think that this will be problem while sponsoring my spouse?? But now i have a full time job and i do have $10000 saving (approx). Do i need to send them my present bank statement and my this years pay stub as well ??

thank you for all the help again
Hey Buddy.. Don't take any risk. Giving enough proofs never hurts. Before getting married or after getting married they expect you to support your wife after she lands. So showing them you earn enough will help you. Submit whatever you have. Never hurts.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thechampion said:
I really need some help here.... I am sponsoring my wofr ftom Pakistan and I am living with her in Pakistam until she gets her PR.In regards to providing proof of setteling back in Canada when my wife gets PR I am really confused about what proof to provide.

1) I cant get a Job letter because I am living in Pakistan with my wife. So that is out of the picture.

2) My Family owns a house, I CAN get a letter from my Parents stating that they are willing to acommodate us.

4) Proof of Sufficent Savings to provide for my Wife and I. Dont you guys think CIC will raise an objection that you werent in Canada, how did you get this money?

Anyone Please with a detailed answer. Realllyy Confused. I consulted a lawyer before filing my application and he said that Sponsoring while living with your wife is fine and is no problem. ??? :'(

Thanks
You are a Canadian citizen, right? Only a citizen of Canada can sponsor a spouse or partner while living abroad.

1. Just show evidence of looking for work (maybe job postings online, for example).

2. Great!

3. N/A

4. Not necessarily. Since you have been living abroad, it's not uncommon to have a bank account where you actually live.

Good luck!

marsbars

Sep 23, 2016
Hi everyone,
I am going to be sponsoring my spouse via inland, just wondering if I need to provide an employment letter? I've only been at my job for 3 months and it is an internship type thing so it is temporary. Can I provide my payment stubs instead with my notice of assessment?

Thanks,

AVP296

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-26-2016 from NDVO
Med's Request
Interview........
Dec 14, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 18, 2017
LANDED..........
Landed Jan 2017
thechampion said:

Thanks
I would suggest this.
as you have already checked the process time, it is way too long for Pakistan.
it is going to cost you some money, but I would say; come back to Canada. File the application in Mississauga.
in the form provide your email address as the contact information rather than mail.
than go back to Pakistan to live with your wife till PR granted. this way the home address will be canadian and you dont have to worry about provide suffiecient proof.
also you can do the same while staying in Pakistan and provide your canadian home address.

andreaquebec

Mar 7, 2016
Hi People,

I got marriage with a canadian and He will start our process this week, it will be outland.
During the process, I am intending to go to Canada to be with him and wait until the end of the process.
My doubt is, do I have to go back to my country of origin(Brazil) to finalize the process?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AVP296 said:
I would suggest this.
as you have already checked the process time, it is way too long for Pakistan.
it is going to cost you some money, but I would say; come back to Canada. File the application in Mississauga.
in the form provide your email address as the contact information rather than mail.
than go back to Pakistan to live with your wife till PR granted. this way the home address will be canadian and you dont have to worry about provide suffiecient proof.
also you can do the same while staying in Pakistan and provide your canadian home address.
Bad idea!

If the person returns to Canada to then file an Inland application, they need to stay in Canada for the duration of the process. The Inland application requires the couple to live in Canada. If they return to Pakistan, they risk having the application refused for not living together in Canada.

AVP296

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-26-2016 from NDVO
Med's Request
Interview........
Dec 14, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 18, 2017
LANDED..........
Landed Jan 2017
andreaquebec said:
Hi People,

I got marriage with a canadian and He will start our process this week, it will be outland.
During the process, I am intending to go to Canada to be with him and wait until the end of the process.
My doubt is, do I have to go back to my country of origin(Brazil) to finalize the process?
are you allowed to enter Canada and live here. if yes, your spouse should sponsor you within canada file this way you dont have to go back to Brazil for stamp.