June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
AladdinsGirl said:
I guess what I sent in through CSE worked, I just got an email telling me to disregard the request. THANKS :D
oh thats awesome! what a relief!!

mmarkovs

Aug 24, 2015
canuck_in_uk said:
You send her passport. She will then receive her stamped passport back, along with a Confirmation of Permanent Residence, COPR. She then needs to land as a PR. The PR card won't be given to her at landing. It is mailed a few months after landing.
I see. Thanks a lot. A couple more questions, last ones i swear lol. Im curious about the flagpoling. When she receives the stamped passport back with COPR, is this sufficient for her to be allowed to enter the united states? Im assuming flagpoling refers to just exiting the country (into unites states since it is right here) and then basically immediately returning.

Also, I assume since she is already in canada it makes more sense to send the passport and whatever else to ottawa instead of vienna? Thanks again.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmarkovs said:
I see. Thanks a lot. A couple more questions, last ones i swear lol. Im curious about the flagpoling. When she receives the stamped passport back with COPR, is this sufficient for her to be allowed to enter the united states? Im assuming flagpoling refers to just exiting the country (into unites states since it is right here) and then basically immediately returning.

Also, I assume since she is already in canada it makes more sense to send the passport and whatever else to ottawa instead of vienna? Thanks again.
She will not be entering the U.S. if she flagpoles at a land crossing (POE). She will be given a piece of paper by the U.S. officer (an `administrative refusal', but it's not as bad as it sounds) and turned around to return to Canada. She doesn't need to actually enter The United States.

If she is from a visa-exempt country, she could possible enter the U.S., if she really wanted to...and then return to Canada to land.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
kathznicdao said:
oww. i forgot ;D dear all. pls help me decide if i will send the AOM now because manila immigration emailed me to send all docs. 30days after receipt of the email.. thats. sep.30.. unfortunately, i failed to do that:( should i send it now or wait for the next email asking for the missing docs?
There will not be another email asking for missing documents. If you failed to submit the documents, they will consider the app as it is, which will result in a refusal.

You need to immediately submit the documents and ask for them to still be considered.

Prasi

Oct 12, 2016
Hi all,
I need some help. I had applied for my wifes sponsorship and now when i check the application status online it shows ' Decision Made' and it has been more than three weeks that i have heard anything. I have contacted the call centre here but they say to contact delhi and when i call delhi they say they no more provide details of application on phone either email or fax only.
I have emailed and have been asked to wait for a moth my consultant also doesn't know why its taking so long. If anyone has any idea of anyother way, i would like to hear from them.
Thank you

danyluck

Aug 19, 2016
Couple of questions,

Spouse is from Latin America, not married but it's on the table if need be which I rather expect it will. She's trying to get in via skilled worker, has an employer willing to sponsor, but I doubt she'll get an LMIA.

I'd be getting married and sending an inland application today, except for two caveats:

• Her grandmother is sick and will not last until the end of the application. She wants to travel to say goodbye.
  • Her current visa expires in December of this year, and it's single entry.

Wondering the odds of her getting another visa, even as a tourist. I earn the average household income of Vancouver alone, and can support her and demonstrate that if need be.

Wondering if it's feasible:

Travel -> Get another visa -> Sponsorship app -> Hail Mary for OWP because she would need to be back in time before the program ends but just before.

However what are the odds of getting back into the country if she travels at this time? Trying to google is difficult, keep getting results for multiple entry visitor visa. But could stand pretty good odds of getting another one if she's carrying a notarized letter of invitation from me and all the other details?

Contingency plan of course being an outland application.

Cheers

rasholm

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Med's Done....
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
danyluck said:
Couple of questions,

Spouse is from Latin America, not married but it's on the table if need be which I rather expect it will. She's trying to get in via skilled worker, has an employer willing to sponsor, but I doubt she'll get an LMIA.

I'd be getting married and sending an inland application today, except for two caveats:

• Her grandmother is sick and will not last until the end of the application. She wants to travel to say goodbye.
  • Her current visa expires in December of this year, and it's single entry.

Wondering the odds of her getting another visa, even as a tourist. I earn the average household income of Vancouver alone, and can support her and demonstrate that if need be.

Wondering if it's feasible:

Travel -> Get another visa -> Sponsorship app -> Hail Mary for OWP because she would need to be back in time before the program ends but just before.

However what are the odds of getting back into the country if she travels at this time? Trying to google is difficult, keep getting results for multiple entry visitor visa. But could stand pretty good odds of getting another one if she's carrying a notarized letter of invitation from me and all the other details?

Contingency plan of course being an outland application.

Cheers
Is it known at this point if the pilot program is not being extended beyong 2016?

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
I have another query to you and belated thank you for the response day before yesterday. I applied for Inland Spouse PR (June 1 ) got AOR 1 & 2 already (June 22nd and 23rd). Now I did not apply for OWP cause I will anyway be a student up to coming June (PhD) after which I will be eligible for Post grad work permit (unless I become PR by then). Now, I was worried if by any chance I get a job before I get my PGP and I needed to start early, I will have no work permit to start work with. Also, I am not sure if they will extend the OWP program until next year. Now, Having said all that, do you think I should apply for OWP? One thing is money and other than that, If it comes to graduation time can I also apply for PGP while having OWP? Because if anything wrong happens to the application, I will need a status and PGP will give me that status for next couple of years.

Thanks in advance for your patience in reading and replying :)

Sam

r2rlanes

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2016
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
20-09-2016 AOR2 ..........: 20-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront | Passed
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
23-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2017
LANDED..........
23-04-2017
oh no! sleepless nights :'(... been trying to link our applications to my CIC and still no luck :-\... Thanks for all your suggestions, I've tried them all and really don't know what's wrong :mad:. Probably our application is not yet in myCIC system? :(

I can see status in eCAS but still, for more than 2 weeks no updates yet...for SPONSOSHIP APPLICATION>In Process>2. Started processing application..., for PR APPLICATION STATUS>Application Received>2.Medical results have been received.

What are these all means? I know that every line they put means a lot. Please help me understand every single lines. Thank you all in advance and may we all continue to give feedback and updates for the benefit of everyone in here! Good luck to all of us! :) :) :)

mmarkovs

Aug 24, 2015
Ponga said:
She will not be entering the U.S. if she flagpoles at a land crossing (POE). She will be given a piece of paper by the U.S. officer (an `administrative refusal', but it's not as bad as it sounds) and turned around to return to Canada. She doesn't need to actually enter The United States.

If she is from a visa-exempt country, she could possible enter the U.S., if she really wanted to...and then return to Canada to land.
Thanks a lot. Any idea how to ship with private courier? Which one should i use? They ask to provide a prepaid coupon for sending the documents back. They also state that the courier will have to notify vienna by email. Would the courier know how to do this? Can some provide more info? Thanks

Ottawaguy

Oct 7, 2016
Hi Everyone

My application was received September 28 and I was able to link it to myCIC October 5. Does this mean my application is good to go and won't be returned? Also, I haven't been able to locate it in ECAS by using Receipt Number or UCI number (from a previous TRV application of the principal applicant). Having it linked means AOR1? Any comment is appreciated. Thanks.

miechan

Oct 12, 2016
scylla said:
Already answered in your other thread. No - conjugal is not possible. You can easily get married while you are visiting Canada or you can extend your visitor visa while in Canada to become common law. You face no barriers to common law or marriage and therefore don't qualify under conjugal.
Thank you for the info....

the other question:
I have multiple visa Visitor for 5 years.
could i stay during that time as visitor? or i need to process others step?

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
miechan said:
Thank you for the info....

the other question:
I have multiple visa Visitor for 5 years.
could i stay during that time as visitor? or i need to process others step?
After 5 months, you apply online to extend your stay as a visitor. That way you can become common-law. You may also choose to get married.

Lhadysherie_06

Jan 6, 2016
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2016
Med's Request
upfront:
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
hoping for none
Passport Req..
Next in line
VISA ISSUED...
On process
LANDED..........
Claiming it Very Soon
my medical already expired can i do the remedical even without the request? or should i wait for their email for remedical? thanks for the answer.