Spousal sponsorship

livin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudanese one said:
hi every one yesterday i was asked what is next you don't believe that today i received phone call followed by an e mail they ask for my passport to issuing the visa
good luck every body and pray for it

keep it up
see, i was right, you were next to get a visa! congratulations!! my pyschic ability is great! lol

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
scorpio85 said:
does anyone have an idea for how long an appeal will take? immigration office of refusal was accra, ghana
It can take about 6 months at minimum to get an ADR date. If it goes to a full appeal hearing, it may take a year or more to get a date set.

scorpio85

Sep 19, 2011
CharlieD10 said:
It can take about 6 months at minimum to get an ADR date. If it goes to a full appeal hearing, it may take a year or more to get a date set.
Thanks dear, which one is better, as in....what is an ADR or a full appeal hearing?

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
today there was an update in my ecas from PR application received to in process stating that they received the application on april 2011 , started processing it on 3 october 2011 , medicals are received ..

how much time left ???? i started the whole process on march 2011

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012

Canoz

May 20, 2011
We submitted an outland application from Sydney which was received by registered post in Mississauga on July 18, 2011.
I emailed CIC to query the time my file had been in the system.

I wrote:

"My application was received in Mississauga on July 18, 2011.
According the the cic website on Thursday, October 6, applications received July 26 are currently being processed (69 days)
As ours is now at the 86th day"

I have just received this response:

"Dear Mr xxxx

Thank you for your e-mail of 13 October 2011. Good news! Your application is being processed and due to the high volume of applications the processing time could take longer. Please contact our office in a 3 weeks if you have not received any information from Canada.

Yours faithfully

Immigration Section

Section de l'immigration

sydney.immigration@international.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone: +61 2 93643050
Facsimile | Télécopieur: +61 2 93643099
Level 5, 111 Harrington Street | 5e étage, 111 rue Harrington
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia | Australie"

I am getting terribly frustrated as my partner stayed on in Canada after I left to finalize work, etc here. We have been together for 12 years, and our relationship has lots of evidence to support it. But now I feel I am in limbo!!

Can a senior member advise me if they think I am close to being fully processed?
I have a contract here in Australia which requires me to give 60 days notice.
Would it be adviseable to give my notice yet, or should I wait for an official letter from CIC?
Why does the website say that there is a 69 day delay, when this is not the case?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canoz said:
We submitted an outland application from Sydney which was received by registered post in Mississauga on July 18, 2011.
I emailed CIC to query the time my file had been in the system.

I wrote:

"My application was received in Mississauga on July 18, 2011.
According the the cic website on Thursday, October 6, applications received July 26 are currently being processed (69 days)
As ours is now at the 86th day"

I have just received this response:

"Dear Mr xxxx

Thank you for your e-mail of 13 October 2011. Good news! Your application is being processed and due to the high volume of applications the processing time could take longer. Please contact our office in a 3 weeks if you have not received any information from Canada.

Yours faithfully

Immigration Section

Section de l'immigration

sydney.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone: +61 2 93643050
Facsimile | Télécopieur: +61 2 93643099
Level 5, 111 Harrington Street | 5e étage, 111 rue Harrington
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia | Australie"

I am getting terribly frustrated as my partner stayed on in Canada after I left to finalize work, etc here. We have been together for 12 years, and our relationship has lots of evidence to support it. But now I feel I am in limbo!!

Can a senior member advise me if they think I am close to being fully processed?
I have a contract here in Australia which requires me to give 60 days notice.
Would it be adviseable to give my notice yet, or should I wait for an official letter from CIC?
Why does the website say that there is a 69 day delay, when this is not the case?
Did you get the sponsorship approval yet because the date on the website refers to sponsorship approval, but since Sydney responded to you I am gonna assume your file is in Sydney in that case when you get your Passport Request you can give your 60 days notice as you sometime have up to 60 days to submit your passport.

If you did not get your sponsorship approval yet then you need to call CPC-M 1-888-242-2100 as they are working on August 2, 2011 applications and you should have gotten your sponsorship approved.

Canoz

May 20, 2011
No, we haven't received the Sponsorship approval letter yet, and that it why I rang Sydney, and they told me to email, and that was the response I received...so what does it all mean seniors??

M

magpie

Canoz,

If you look at the timeline chart for July you will see that 83 days is high but not out of the ordinary. They may be trying to confirm the documentation of your sponsor as they did with me. I received word when I telephoned on day 83. You unfortunately do not have that option for the telephone service. I would expect you to receive a letter shortly but it can be a little longer also. They time length has nothing to do with approval or not approval but just that the agent doing the work on your file is probably just waiting for confirmation of documents submitted. If you know someone in Canada you can trust to phone on your sponsors behalf have them call for you. You may be surprised. Make sure that this person knows enough about the sponsorship file because they will ask questions to confirm the caller. If you trust this person explicitly then send by email a copy of the sponsorship application so that he or she will have all the info. I wish you luck. I try not to assume what is going on but if I am mistaken then please let me know

fathoom123

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July.20.2011
File Transfer...
Sep.13.2011

Hi can anyone help me,
I'm sponsoring my husband from Pakistan.

This is my process:
May 3rd, 2011 - Application sent to CPC-M
June 1st, 2011 - Application returned because of wrong method of payment
July 20th, 2011 - Resubmitted application received at CPC-M
Sept. 13th, 2011 - CPC-M started processing my application to sponsor
Sept., 2011- Decision Made, letter sent to pakistan mailing address
Still waiting for the letter...................

What happens next? How long will it take from decision made, till my husband recives his Permanent Residences?
Another thing, We currently moved to Abu dhabi, U.A.E. I have come back to Canada, since I was losing time in completing my studies.
I want to switch the visa office to abu dhabi because my husband's there. How can I do that?

Will my application process faster now since the 'decision made'.. does it mean my husband will come to Canada earlier than we expected?
I just cannot wait... its been too long for me, living apart (2months actually :$ )but I can't waste time for my education aswell.The main plan was to get my studies finished, then I would go back to my hubby <3 but is there any chances that he might be approved earlier? I can't wait if there is a chance for that... yayyyy thank God :D I am too excited :)

Can someone explain to me please?

hakri

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
never :)
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-12-2011
LANDED..........
24-09-2012 Vancouver
Open work permit

Hi,

I hope somebody can help :)

I have an inland sponsorship application. My husband is a permanent resident. I have a study permit, which will expired on 28th of February, 2012. I guess my application process won`t be finished by then.

I did not know I could have applied open work permit with the sponsorship &PR application, so I only applied an extension for my study permit.

Question: Can I apply an open work permit right now???

I can not find anything about it on the immigration websites, based on it open work permits for those, who stay temporary because their spouse is studying or working temporary in Canada.

They received my application on 24th Febr, Stated to process on 25th March. 2 Client history update form were sent. The last one 1 month ago. Is it normal??? They are asking my addresses hundred times....but I told the truth from the beginning. What could be the problem? Or is it normal???

Thank!!!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you didn't apply for your open work permit along with your inland sponsorship package, you will need to wait until you get your first stage approval