Passport Req..
23/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
08/02/2017
LANDED..........
02/06/2017
Harry Sharma said:
HI

Some of people are saying that they got "A decision has been made on your application. Office will contact you concerning this decision " on their online status.I have got only three things there like date of submission,Processing time and medical has been received but i got decision made now where we have to click to get in detail of application. So what is that means is there any chance to get anything from immigration or everything is clear and they will send me the PPR?

The applicant will receive an email in about 8-10 days in regards to the decision and what they want you to do next in regards to PPR.

canaussie3014

Nov 7, 2016
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-01-2019
AOR Received.
03-15-2019
Med's Request
03-29-2019
Med's Done....
04-4-2019
So, my partner and I waited a little to long to apply as we were stuck waiting on his medical examination to be completed as he had a request for a psychiatrist evaluation due to taking antidepressants. As I was just about to finalize our application, I noticed that they changed the process, and one of the forms required (IMM5406) requires both of us to sign and fill it out. This may be a really silly question, but how can we do that if we are living in two different countries? Would it be ok for our signatures to have different dates? And if this form requires validation, will that affect it in any way?

Also, upon further reading I noticed that they have also changed the time frame for the inland applications to 12 months. We were originally going to apply outland because of the faster application process but the time frame is basically the same now. If we were to apply inland, would we be able to apply with temporary visitor status and still be able to receive the open work permit? And with this application does that mean he would have implied status in Canada and not have to leave when his temporary visitor status would end?

Sorry if these are stupid questions, I get myself confused very easily, haha. Thanks in advance guys. I need all the advice I can get haha.

Naina888

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
For the final compilation we made two envelopes, one for the sponsor and one envelope for the principal applicant. My question is in which envelope should we place IMM5532? For thr sponsor or principal applicant or two copies one for each envelope?

Harry Sharma

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
File Transfer...
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
24-05-2016
0jenifer0 said:

Oh wow, it's different from my case. Since you have a representative, he'll be the first one to be informed regarding those matters. Hope you'll get your good news soon from your Representative. Best of luck...!!!

Yea hope so ... thank you so much for you response

Harry Sharma

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
File Transfer...
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
24-05-2016
Landagirl said:
The applicant will receive an email in about 8-10 days in regards to the decision and what they want you to do next in regards to PPR.
Yea its already 10 days have been passed and still got nothing

Harry Sharma

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
File Transfer...
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
24-05-2016
Hi guys

Does anyone know how to link you application with GC key account. Actually my representative didn't make an account there. I got DM from last 10 days and I haven't got any email or update yet. He is not dealing properly now. So i just want link my application and want to check there what is going on. I have made an account there and tried to link but it wasn't working they are saying no record found. So will anyone please tell me the step by step process how to get link with your application.

Harry Sharma

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
File Transfer...
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
24-05-2016
prvc said:
You won't be able to link it since you have a representative. You can check ECAS, though. https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
I get to know through ECAS that my DM has been made but its already 10 days so i want to know what is going on. My representative didn't make an account there so he told me to make an account. I treid there but they said no record found.

oluwalisa

Feb 8, 2017
Harry Sharma said:
I get to know through ECAS that my DM has been made but its already 10 days so i want to know what is going on. My representative didn't make an account there so he told me to make an account. I treid there but they said no record found.
Call CIC. It may be that the Landing office is the one delaying. I called CIC yesterday and was told my file was with etobicoke and my processing was concluded hence the DM

Harry Sharma

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
File Transfer...
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
24-05-2016
oluwalisa said:
Call CIC. It may be that the Landing office is the one delaying. I called CIC yesterday and was told my file was with etobicoke and my processing was concluded hence the DM
I have called them last week and they said we don't respond on calls so just email us then i did email as well but still nothing happened

oluwalisa

Feb 8, 2017
Harry Sharma said:
I have called them last week and they said we don't respond on calls so just email us then i did email as well but still nothing happened
The lady I spoke to was so nice. Call again, tell the person you have been waiting and you would like to know the status because others who applied same time as you have received Landing.
It took me 50 mins to get through to someone, I intentionally choose the wrong prompt (visitors visa) he then transferred me to spousal line and I waited 20 mins before someone attended to me.

Tdot_Boy

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Bucharest
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
File Transfer...
20-03-2017... 3rd line...: 13-04-2017
Med's Request
17-07-2017
Med's Done....
19-07-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2017
Hi there,
I have sent an application to sponsor my wife from Iraq on Feb 16 2017 and it was received by CIC according to Canada Post.
What are the next steps? How long till we receive an AOR?
Thank you

oluwalisa

Feb 8, 2017
Harry Sharma said:
I just received the DM letter sent via CIC. You need to call. Good Luck

Harry Sharma

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
File Transfer...
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
24-05-2016
oluwalisa said:
I just received the DM letter sent via CIC. You need to call. Good Luck
Ok thank you very much. What should i say to them actually IVR system ask for direct extension number or ask for operator and i had a conversation with operator but she said we cant give info over phone you have to email us. So will you please tell me how to get spouse visa section? Congratulations for the letter :)

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi. I m expecting bg check fr my wife anytime nw. Wanted to ask what if the sponsored spouse gets pregnant before dm? What is the process thereafter.

oluwalisa

Feb 8, 2017
Harry Sharma said:
Ok thank you very much. What should i say to them actually IVR system ask for direct extension number or ask for operator and i had a conversation with operator but she said we cant give info over phone you have to email us. So will you please tell me how to get spouse visa section? Congratulations for the letter :)
So I called and picked the option for status of application, then I chose visitors visa category (because I never seem to get access when I choose sponsorship category). so I typed my application number on the phone key pad and the operator said they could not match my application number to the visa category, which I know is correct because I did that deliberately. I was transferred to an agent who says he has to transfer me to someone is sponsorship category. I got to wait a long time but I spoke to someone.