+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship urget question please help

Jaspreet98

Sep 4, 2024
Hi i got exclusion order from Cbsa office today can i get a lawyer and ask to put hold on that order or stay. My spousal sponsorship inland is already in process since april my wife canadian citizen has already met with sponsor eligibility and i also got letter saying i also meet eligibility requirements will this exclusion order affect my file in any way please help need suggestions helpful

Sponsor101

Aug 25, 2024
If you got Sponsor Approval and Principle applicant got Eligibility and Background completed, does that mean they will not ask for interview? Or is it still possible

Jaspreet98

Sep 4, 2024
If you got Sponsor Approval and Principle applicant got Eligibility and Background completed, does that mean they will not ask for interview? Or is it still possible
I have no idea how long does it take for background completion after meeting eligibility

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi i got exclusion order from Cbsa office today can i get a lawyer and ask to put hold on that order or stay. My spousal sponsorship inland is already in process since april my wife canadian citizen has already met with sponsor eligibility and i also got letter saying i also meet eligibility requirements will this exclusion order affect my file in any way please help need suggestions helpful
You can certainly try.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Normally, the Public Policy that is [still] in place for an Inland applicant that waives the requirement for legal status, `sticks' once the applicant has reached the all important AIP stage (which you appear to have met). Those that were already deemed to be `Removal Ready', BEFORE reaching AIP, would not benefit from the policy.

You should contact a lawyer to find out for sure.