+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spousal sponsorship submissions out of order maybe?

sydneylee

Jul 29, 2013
Hello,

I am sponsoring my husband...Outland....from the UK. He has had his medical done. It apparently is sent directly to Mississauga by the doctor. I have hit a little snag here, waiting for a figure to submit on my application . So the doctor's report will almost certainly get to Mississauga before sponsorship application does. They won't even know of our existence. Will that cause a problem? If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sydneylee said:
Hello,

I am sponsoring my husband...Outland....from the UK. He has had his medical done. It apparently is sent directly to Mississauga by the doctor. I have hit a little snag here, waiting for a figure to submit on my application . So the doctor's report will almost certainly get to Mississauga before sponsorship application does. They won't even know of our existence. Will that cause a problem? If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you
No, as most spousal applicants are supposed to do the medical before submitting the sponsorship/application, CIC/CHC can retrieve the medical results from the IMRC when they need them. You include the receipt copy of the medical with the application.

wowsers

Feb 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not a problem. The doctor's report does not go direct to Mississauga. It goes to Ottawa. It contains a barcode which enables Mississauga to retrieve it when your application, containing the document your doctor would have handed to you, reaches Mississauga.

sydneylee

Jul 29, 2013
Thank you both. That puts my mind at ease. We will enclose the medical receipt with application package. I was afraid we might have a hurdle to jump and we're getting tired from all the jumping!! ;)

Betina

Jul 17, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-08-2013 (IMM5669E/Q8), 14-11-2013 (proof of return, of funds, of cohabitation)
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-11-2012, repeat x-ray for extension 23-01-2014 (extension granted)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
sydneylee said:
Thank you both. That puts my mind at ease. We will enclose the medical receipt with application package. I was afraid we might have a hurdle to jump and we're getting tired from all the jumping!! ;)
If you want one more to put your mind at ease, I will tell you that I did my medical exams almost 6 months before applying ??? And the results made it into my file without problems, according to e-cas ;D