+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Any source for this? Do you mean evacuation program in general or specific to LVO work on Afghan evacuation?
According to an article i read all the applications for Afghanistan refugees have already been vetted and processed and when they are landing they are landing as PR. So i am assuming that the workload on LVO might not be that much...assuming that this information is accurate.

Osmanians

Aug 11, 2021
According to an article i read all the applications for Afghanistan refugees have already been vetted and processed and when they are landing they are landing as PR. So i am assuming that the workload on LVO might not be that much...assuming that this information is accurate.
In total 3700 Afgan refugees got evacuated in these 2 months and since LVO was dedicated for Afgan applicants, It took them on priority. Study visas will also be completed by 15th September so all applicants may get results or waiting for PPRs.

Elections are also declared on 20th September. Every party seems to be in favor of newcomers. Probably we'll see a boost in the upcoming days. September will bless a lot of applicants ;)

Uzma21

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
In total 3700 Afgan refugees got evacuated in these 2 months and since LVO was dedicated for Afgan applicants, It took them on priority. Study visas will also be completed by 15th September so all applicants may get results or waiting for PPRs.

Elections are also declared on 20th September. Every party seems to be in favor of newcomers. Probably we'll see a boost in the upcoming days. September will bless a lot of applicants ;)
What about those who didn't get any further communications after AOR even after three and a half months.

Uzma21

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
What is your timeline?
  1. Application received: April 12, 2021.
  2. Acknowledging receipt of application: May 19, 2021.
  3. Started processing application: May 18, 2021.
No update after that. GC Key shows we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
  1. Application received: April 12, 2021.
  2. Acknowledging receipt of application: May 19, 2021.
  3. Started processing application: May 18, 2021.
No update after that. GC Key shows we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
It looks like your sponsor approval is taking some time to validate and process. I've seen the SA for some applicants take up to 4-5 months so I wouldn't say it's anything out of the ordinary. InshAllah you'll hear soon.

R@Nk

Aug 31, 2021
Anyone with Nikkah only case and applied for PR spousal application and got their positive decision made.