+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

shaikh125

Mar 12, 2012
Walaikum Assalam

Sorry for late respond.
The email address is

There is another option too,
You can submit or send your requested additional documents, you may submit or send them to via this link

. Once completed, send the payment receipt via the IRCC Webform at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

In my case, immigration officer was worried or had concern whether I work or have been worked in Canada since I got my PR
I have sent them my T4, my Tenancy Agreement and utility bills
They have asked me to send all these docs, I have already sent them within given time frame.
It's been now more than a month since I had sent them all requested docs, and waiting to hear from them
Let's hope InshaAllah I will get last and final request to send PP for Via.

Allah Kareem

Thank you for the email address and the web form option I guess i will send on both of these options. Hopefully they start working on it soon.

Thanks

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
aoa.please anyone tell me....our file transfered lvo on 21feb but no aor2 received. we submitted my spouse recent visit details and some of photographs through web form, should we also email lvo these things?

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
I think lvo is sleeping this week
Nobody has any update or maybe lvo is closed for a while very frustrating

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
aoa.please anyone tell me....our file transfered lvo on 21feb but no aor2 received. we submitted my spouse recent visit details and some of photographs through web form, should we also email lvo these things?
What we submit or to send them via web form, they always receive, so apparently no need to send via email but if you still like to send then there is no harm.

Reactions: arsalsam786

mujtabazia

May 28, 2019
I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread, as I am using this forum for the very 1st time. I am the sponsor (Canadian citizen) and sponsoring my wife. In the checklist, its mentioned for Police Certificate. Do I have to submit the original police certificate or the coloured-photocopy is fine to submit?

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread, as I am using this forum for the very 1st time. I am the sponsor (Canadian citizen) and sponsoring my wife. In the checklist, its mentioned for Police Certificate. Do I have to submit the original police certificate or the coloured-photocopy is fine to submit?
Usually the Original. Follow the country specific requirements in checklist

Sama ame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Original only