Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AmyR said:
Any news for today? Has anyone even heard about someone getting DMs or PPRs from LVO recently?

Been a while sine we heard any news about june July august applicants here! :'(
June 21 applicant no new yet

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016

AmyR said:
If you are uploading photos of a visit or something then u need to reduce the number of photos and file size will reduce.
However if it is a document or a scan try scanning a low resolution version and check its size
What should be maximum file size ??

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

If you are sending it via email the file size shud be 10 MB
If you are sending it via case specific inquiry i think file size shud be less than 3MB or around 2.5 MB..
I have no idea on the file size limit if you are uploading it on Mycic..

ehsan1618 said:
What should be maximum file size ??

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Mahamn said:
Alhumdulillah!!!
Got PPR today! :)
Congrats spreadsheet updated. :)

Please pray from everyone else. :)

TryllZ

Jun 30, 2015

AsadA said:
For a Spouse visa, the visa office evaluates only: Is the applicant a genuine spouse of the Sponsor (Canadian PR/Citizen). Education has nothing to do with the spousal sponsorship. (This fact is valid for both male and female applicants)
My suggestion for a spouse visa application. Tell the real story in the application. No one can stop your spouse visa. At max, it will go to the interview queue but Sooner or later you will get the visa.
Many thanks, is it the same for sponsoring a brother ?

umeusm

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
NOT YET
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
File Transfer...
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
19-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
When God wills it

ra03ra said:
Yes you need to tell the date you landed first in Canada as a PR.
So I have to enter the date when I first landed in Canada which is the Record of Landing at that time. There were no PR cards back then? Second question, Do I need to answer question no 4.1 in the O-0546-GA-dyn form? I need help asap. Cheers

Naina888

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016

Hello Everyone,

I wanna ask you a question regarding our marriage certificate and Nikkah Nama. Our Nikkah/wedding & reception was held in Dubai but all the documents (nikkah nama and marriage certificate) are from Pakistan because we invited the qazi to Dubai who is from the marriage registrar in Pakistan, my question is, do I need to attest the marriage documents from Pakistan and UAE?

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ Londo

Thankyou for the detailed reply asad
We are sure where we want to move .
Its missisauga ontario.
Since my brother will also be moving there with his family veey soon.
No my husband has not done that muchh working i think.we need to work on that .

About the pictures
1,no i havent taken amt pica even now after their objection because i have VERYYY CLEARLY mentioned to them that ita against my beleifs and now j cant change my statemnets and go against my word

2, this has already been explained to them very clearlt i told them I DO TAKE PHOTOS IF ITS FOR OFFICIAL USE ABSOLUTELY NECASSAry for example passport and is cards .. i had to take one photo at my sons school whoch i showed them as well.ITS absolute stupidity if i refuse photos for such purposes.
How ever me and my husband have been on foriegn trips 5 times in 6 years.there are plenty of pictures of him and my son which i capture,one one trip one of our freinds asked us to take a family pic and my husband also wanted to i just have 2 photos of me and him from one of the tripss.and guess what in THAT photo i am still coveree top to bottom only my eyes are visible even face is covered.ita like my husband has taken a pic with a blak cloth LOL. Still i am taking these 2 photos to the interview ill show it to them theyll see i am even coveree in these 2

AsadA said:
I'm not an immigration expert. I have tried to help according to my limited knowledge.
I think you should know the place where you will live in Canada, the name of the school your kid will be going. Market survey for the business of your husband. Is there any scope of that business in Canada? How your husband will establish this business in Canada? Does he require some training to do the same thing in Canada? If yes how he will doing that? If he requires to register this business in Canada does he know the money and duration required to get his business registered? If he moves to Canada will he stop doing that business in Pakistan? List of potential customers in Canada. Did your husband try to contact them? You need to come up with a complete plan.

Try to understand that the Visa officers are also employees. They also have to follow some rules.
I think: They have a generic check list in front of them. If the file has ALL of the 1-abc, 2-xyz,... then Issue a visa.
Similarly, If the file has ANY of the 1-aaa, 2-bbb,... this is a RED flag and then the visa officer needs to check the case in deep.
The absence of marriage photos or marriage photos in a same setting (few pics at one place, no pics of different events) is one of such things.
if possible To compensate, the absence of your marriage photos. Take a lot of pictures while you are spending time with your husband or along your in laws or when you go out for a shopping with your husband.
You need to be prepared for two questions
1- If you decide to take the pictures now as I have suggested then they may ask why you have taken the pictures now and you did not take any picture when you were marrying?
I will say: we did not want to take any pictures even now but just to meet your requirement, we opted to take some pictures.
2- Again if you decide NOT taking the pictures. They may ask you: you have taken pictures for your passport and identity card why not for the other things.
You need to be prepared for all possible questions.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

umeusm said:
So I have to enter the date when I first landed in Canada which is the Record of Landing at that time. There were no PR cards back then? Second question, Do I need to answer question no 4.1 in the O-0546-GA-dyn form? I need help asap. Cheers
Correct first you landed as an immigrant.

What's exactly is the question in the form?

umeusm

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
NOT YET
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
File Transfer...
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
19-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
When God wills it

ra03ra said:
Correct first you landed as an immigrant.

What's exactly is the question in the form?
the question is, Date when permanent resident status was granted

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

umeusm said:
the question is, Date when permanent resident status was granted
Yeah so that's the day when you got PR visa.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Naina888 said:
Hello Everyone,

I wanna ask you a question regarding our marriage certificate and Nikkah Nama. Our Nikkah/wedding & reception was held in Dubai but all the documents (nikkah nama and marriage certificate) are from Pakistan because we invited the qazi to Dubai who is from the marriage registrar in Pakistan, my question is, do I need to attest the marriage documents from Pakistan and UAE?
I would do both since this is a bit unusual.

KanzaTamim

Dec 6, 2016

Got document request email from CIC stating:

Dear Kanza Huma:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to

continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 - Kanza Huma:

 > Client Information: Evidence of communication between you and your

sponsor from time of marriage to date. This can include phone records, skype records,

emails, messages.

 Evidence of visits to one another after your marriage, to include evidence such as flight

tickets, passport stamps and photographs of your visits.

 Any photographs post marriage.

 Any other evidence to support your ongoing relationship such as money transfer

receipts. This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/20

Please return this letter with the requested documents,

Sincerely,

Immigration section

KanzaTamim

Dec 6, 2016

I have screenshots of all phone records, Skype records, WhatsApp records, Facebook messenger chat records, emails and other messages

I am going to Pakistan on March 12, 2017 and have already emailed CIC the ticket back in January 2017 but they are now asking for passport stamps and photographs of my next recent upcoming visit which i will do it right away after arriving in Pakistan

I already have other evidences including money transfer details as well.