+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Aniakbar0

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hi my SA also shows DM.I have some querys:
1 in how much time the PR column would show DM?
2 what is COPR N PPR?
3 Who will cic contact and in how much time regarding DM status in SA?(I applied through a lawyer)

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

Aniakbar0 said:
Hi my SA also shows DM.I have some querys:
1 in how much time the PR column would show DM?
2 what is COPR N PPR?
3 Who will cic contact and in how much time regarding DM status in SA?(I applied through a lawyer)
1-What is your timeline?
2-PPR is passport request. This is an email that is sent to the principal applicant or to the lawyer (if you applied through one) and it is when all has been finalized with your case and now they are asking for the passport so they can stamp the visa. COPR is confirmation of permanent residency...it's an important letter that you need to show when landing.
3-Your lawyer will be contacted via email whenever you get PPR. You can check through ecas to know when your case is finalized. If you have DM in the PR column, that's when you have been approved.

Aniakbar0

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016

App filed:20.january.2016
Aor received:01.march.2016
Visa office:lvo

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

Aniakbar0 said:
App filed:20.january.2016
Aor received:01.march.2016
Visa office:lvo
You'll have to wait a few months before they start looking at your file. LVO is currently working on Nov 2015 applicants.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

snowy2015 said:
LVO is currently working on Nov 2015 applicants.
and the remaining Oct 2015 applicants. let's not forget THOSE guys, eh? ;)

also, have you followed up with your MP to check on whether your husband has passed eligibility? i think getting a remed request means eligibility is passed, but i'm not 100% sure. i also found out that the eligibility status on MyCIC isn't a reliable indicator of whether or not the PA has passed eligibility; it won't change to "passed" until the VO is ready to issue the COPR.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

flx2015 said:
and the remaining Oct 2015 applicants. let's not forget THOSE guys, eh? ;)

also, have you followed up with your MP to check on whether your husband has passed eligibility? i think getting a remed request means eligibility is passed, but i'm not 100% sure. i also found out that the eligibility status on MyCIC isn't a reliable indicator of whether or not the PA has passed eligibility; it won't change to "passed" until the VO is ready to issue the COPR.
Yes, of course! How can I can forget them. ;)

I did, but via email. They told me the same 25 months bull. But on the same day I got the remed request...so I didn't bother following up after thinking I'd be done in no time now, lol. Lazy me.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

snowy2015 said:
Yes, of course! How can I can forget them. ;)

I did, but via email. They told me the same 25 months bull. But on the same day I got the remed request...so I didn't bother following up after thinking I'd be done in no time now, lol. Lazy me.
have you gotten any notifications from either LVO or NDVO saying your medicals have been updated?

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

flx2015 said:
have you gotten any notifications from either LVO or NDVO saying your medicals have been updated?
I have not, but I emailed LVO the receipt.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

snowy2015 said:
I have not, but I emailed LVO the receipt.
email it to NDVO as well just to be on the safe side. they handle remeds for all pakistani applicants.

D14

Sep 10, 2016

Salam all I have quick question do London visa office respond to voluntarily submit additional documents thanks in advance

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

1, I want to know if having a job is important to sponsor or if theres a min salary i need to just sponsor my wife.
2, i just waited two years for my PR and started working on a 6 month contract so i want to know if that affects anything as they need the notice of assessment from last year during which i didnt work.
3, are they still taking nikkah only applications or they reject those cuz they want to see entire wedding( mehndi, ruksati, valima). Has anyone here gotten rejected cuz they applied just after nikkah.
4 Im planning on having a nikkah and then a reception with like 500 ppl but there wont be any valima or mehndi .. just this reception. will it be enough?
5, im planning on coming back here a week after my wedding. Would that be ok ?
Id be grateful if the experienced members can answer these for me..

Thanks!!

hamzahafeez

Aug 13, 2016

AoA all I have a question regarding passport to be dropped at VFS...In the email it says that it has to be Islamabad office. But online there is a VFS location in lahore as well which is more convenient for my wife. Did anybody went through this. Secondly, they only need 2 pictures and passport? How long does it normally take as in email it says a month. Now its sat and sun and after that eid so she can only go there after eid. :(

hamzahafeez

Aug 13, 2016

ushiee88 said:
1, I want to know if having a job is important to sponsor or if theres a min salary i need to just sponsor my wife.
2, i just waited two years for my PR and started working on a 6 month contract so i want to know if that affects anything as they need the notice of assessment from last year during which i didnt work.
3, are they still taking nikkah only applications or they reject those cuz they want to see entire wedding( mehndi, ruksati, valima). Has anyone here gotten rejected cuz they applied just after nikkah.
4 Im planning on having a nikkah and then a reception with like 500 ppl but there wont be any valima or mehndi .. just this reception. will it be enough?
5, im planning on coming back here a week after my wedding. Would that be ok ?
Id be grateful if the experienced members can answer these for me..

Thanks!!

As far as i know there is no min income required. As long as you were not getting some sort of aid like EI or anything. But if I were you i would go do nikkah function does not matter if huge or not paper work should all be good. I know people who only had nikkah and won pictures description as wedding ceremony. I personally had a very small function as most of my relatives are here. But you need to show relationship. So you can come bak to canada work here till you file taxes next year then apply for spousal meanwhile you should use whatsapp and save all chat send spouse money and gifts every month via western union save receipts. Then file after you can show your income from last year. This way your case would be strong. Thats what i did personally to show relationship waited 6 months...unless you already have a relationship on going...and i came back to Canada after a 2 weeks

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

hamzahafeez said:
As far as i know there is no min income required. As long as you were not getting some sort of aid like EI or anything.
just want to make a small correction: with regards to financial requirements, the only things that can disqualify a sponsor is recieving social assistance or having filed for bankrupty. employment insurance (EI) and OSAP are not social assistance and will not cause any problems for the sponsor.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

flx2015 said:
just want to make a small correction: with regards to financial requirements, the only things that can disqualify a sponsor is recieving social assistance or having filed for bankrupty. employment insurance (EI) and OSAP are not social assistance and will not cause any problems for the sponsor.
I concur.