16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

s.and.s said:
Who's your MP, flx2015?
you're not going to bombard him with rude emails/letters like i've been doing to mccallum and trudeau, are you :p? i need to use him until my wife is here ;).

Hassanzafarkhan

Jan 9, 2016

Alhamdulillah I got my passport request on 2nd September

Remedical was done on 26th July

I am November 2015 Applicant

Does Anybody know how to submit the documents at VFS , do we have to take any appointment or we just have to visit there with the documents

Please also tell about the fees they would charge . Can i submit my documents in Canadian Embassy Islamabad and without VFS ?

SAMAWAN

Nov 14, 2014

Alhamdulillah Passport stamped and received with permannet residence form.... is any thing other required for landing in canada or not.... like landing papers?

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

Hassanzafarkhan said:

Does Anybody know how to submit the documents at VFS , do we have to take any appointment or we just have to visit there with the documents

Please also tell about the fees they would charge . Can i submit my documents in Canadian Embassy Islamabad and without VFS ?
Congratulations! Spreadsheet updated!

Yes you MUST submit through VFS . You can go there without an appointment.

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Congratulations hassan zafar khan!

Thank goodness this is good news..!
We aren't stuck guys..
They are moving..
Pretty slow.. But atleast they are moving...

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

Thts 2 novermber applicants right?!!!

Yayayayay!
Good news on a saturday morning.
Alhamdulliah

[ :)quote author=HRK link=topic=203899.msg5429616#msg5429616 date=1472904305]
Congratulations hassan zafar khan!

Thank goodness this is good news..!
We aren't stuck guys..
They are moving..
Pretty slow.. But atleast they are moving...
[/quote]

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

whats the time line of SAMAWAN?

safdar000000

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2015
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
none

imran364 said:
whats the time line of SAMAWAN?
received application for permanent residence on September 26, 2014.
started processing your application on November 26, 2014.
medicals done in May 2015
additional documents in september 2015
interview done on 16th of March
DM 22 APRIL 2016

safdar000000

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2015
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
none

SAMAWAN said:
Dear All,
I need your suggestion on below email which I have received. I am not interested to move Canada before 17 of June. What you people suggest what should I do

Dear applicant your application is in its final stages and is nearly ready for visa issuance.

However, your medicals are due to expire on 17 June 2016. Kindly confirm if you are able to land before that date. If so, when you receives visa issuance instructions please ensure to submits your passport and reuqired documents as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in delays in issuing the landing documents which can take up to 30 days.

If you are unable to land before medicals expire, you have to extend them – if possible. If an extension cannot be granted you have to complete new medicals.

gawddd,,, did not know this happens as well :eek:

s.and.s

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016

flx2015 said:
you're not going to bombard him with rude emails/letters like i've been doing to mccallum and trudeau, are you :p? i need to use him until my wife is here ;).
Of course not. I am in the same boat as you; frustrated as hell with my MP but can't rub them the wrong way either. I just want to know who the good, the bad and the ugly are.

In my case, I went to Iqra Khalid's office. Couldn't meet with her directly (as expected) but got redirected to this real estate uncle. His only help was in requesting notes (basically saving me $5) - otherwise I found him to be a spokesperson for IRCC. I asked him to get the MP to escalate the issue of deteriorating timelines, but he kept trying to explain how 'our community' (he was Indian) has abused the system and now we have to wait per the due process.

I then requested help to at least get a visitor visa for my wife so we could spend a couple of weeks together, but he again started explaining that 'our community' has misused this so it's very difficult to get TRVs now. I explained that my wife had a pristine criminal record, that I am a professional, and IRCC should review our file on merit and not stereotypes. He started getting annoyed and accused me of trying to circumvent the system (I was only requesting a 2 week visa!). I requested that the MP discuss the possibility of expanding 'Super Visas' for spouses as a band-aid fix (they're already doing this for parents) - at which point he told me "Look, there are many other people waiting to get into Canada. What makes you think your wife should get in before, say a cancer patient??" :-X

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

s.and.s said:
Of course not. I am in the same boat as you; frustrated as hell with my MP but can't rub them the wrong way either. I just want to know who the good, the bad and the ugly are.

In my case, I went to Iqra Khalid's office. Couldn't meet with her directly (as expected) but got redirected to this real estate uncle. His only help was in requesting notes (basically saving me $5) - otherwise I found him to be a spokesperson for IRCC. I asked him to get the MP to escalate the issue of deteriorating timelines, but he kept trying to explain how 'our community' (he was Indian) has abused the system and now we have to wait per the due process.

I then requested help to at least get a visitor visa for my wife so we could spend a couple of weeks together, but he again started explaining that 'our community' has misused this so it's very difficult to get TRVs now. I explained that my wife had a pristine criminal record, that I am a professional, and IRCC should review our file on merit and not stereotypes. He started getting annoyed and accused me of trying to circumvent the system (I was only requesting a 2 week visa!). I requested that the MP discuss the possibility of expanding 'Super Visas' for spouses as a band-aid fix (they're already doing this for parents) - at which point he told me "Look, there are many other people waiting to get into Canada. What makes you think your wife should get in before, say a cancer patient??" :-X
Rude... Now i can say these politicians are same everywhere. They will lick your As* to get votes but after getting the votes they're like who are you? Our people are just wasting there time on visiting MP's. We should all start a new thread with emails and twitter account of Immigration Minister, PM and media houses and email them all. Shayad tb he media issue ko highlight kar de or kuch ho jai.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Can anyone write a detailed article on spousal sponsorship issues? I have few friends in Pakistani media I can get it published it on DAWN or Express Tribune.

MN51214

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016

[/quote]

what is VFS?

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

MN51214 said:

what is VFS?
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/

Scroll down to where it says "Submit your passport"

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

Congratulations

Hassanzafarkhan said: